PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Endorsement From Montana Legislature

jarofclay
02-02-2008, 06:45 PM
KALISPELL, Mont.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has announced endorsements from the most consistent conservatives in the Montana Legislator leading up to the Republican Presidential Caucus on February 5. They include:

State Senator Aubyn Curtiss of Fortine

State Senator Jerry O' Neil of Columbia Falls

State Representative Rick Jore of Ronan

State Representative Roger Koopman of Bozeman

State Representative Tom McGillvray of Billings

State Representative Diane Rice of Harrison

State Representative of Jack Wells of Bozeman

Public Service Commissioner Brad Molnar of Billings

Montana Ron Paul State coordinator David Hart said these endorsements show the large base of support the ten term congressman has gained in the state.

Additionally, Ron Paul has been endorsed as being the strongest Presidential candidate in support of the 2nd Amendment by the Montana Shooting Sports Association.

“This strong show of support for Ron Paul’s message of liberty, prosperity and peace has resonated with Montanans of all demographics,” Hart said. “They know that Ron Paul has never voted for a tax increase, never voted for an unbalanced budget, and has never voted to increase the size of government.”

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080202/20080202005034.html?.v=1

Sarkin
02-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Oh, wow. Both senators, a number of Reps. Ridiculous. Those are current Congressmen, right?

phill4paul
02-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Wow impressive. Like Frank Zappa sang,we all might be, "Moving to Montana soon..."

Badger Paul
02-03-2008, 10:46 AM
What's interesting is that these are sitting legislators and not retired ones unlike previous endorsements.

jblosser
02-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Oh, wow. Both senators, a number of Reps. Ridiculous. Those are current Congressmen, right?

State, not National.

DFF
02-03-2008, 01:35 PM
I've heard Ron's quite popular in Montana.

FSP-Rebel
02-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Like Frank Zappa sang,we all might be, "Moving to Montana soon..."
Yes, I plan on moving out there in the next year or two. I'll have to look you guys up.

Agora
02-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Montana rocks!

QWE
02-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Just to raise me up a crop of dental floss

jarofclay
02-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Just to raise me up a crop of dental floss

lolwut?

werdd
02-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Wow impressive. Like Frank Zappa sang,we all might be, "Moving to Montana soon..."

If frank was around im sure hed be voting for paul, he considered running but stepped down because Ron ran in 88.

hellsingfan
02-05-2008, 03:52 PM
are any of them Super Delegates?

MrHellebusch
02-05-2008, 05:23 PM
If frank was around im sure hed be voting for paul, he considered running but stepped down because Ron ran in 88.

I've thought the same myself.

Michigan11
02-05-2008, 06:50 PM
I've been to Montana, and it's the most beautiful land I've seen in the whole country, and the people there are the most down to earth, full of common sense individuals any where I've ever been.

The bartenders even ring a bell and throw down shots with you on the hour.

Moose Drewl is their local beer.

I love Montana, and I've only been there once, for about a month, a few years back.

You guys rock! You guys are true patriots-