PDA

View Full Version : Thank Mtv For The Softballs!!

DealzOnWheelz
02-02-2008, 06:13 PM
That was a great interview!! They gave him plenty of time to explain and nothing but softballs.

I LOVE IT

Bravo! Bravisimo!! GO RON PAUL!!!

alarga
02-02-2008, 06:20 PM
I miseed it, came in during obama. Utube anyone?

paulforpaul
02-02-2008, 06:29 PM
They weren't softballs compared to Huck's questions. Also, that moderator from the Washington Post was really unfair especially toward the end.

Ron rebuked the idea that he doesn't have popular support, saying that he thinks he probably won LA and that he is still standing out of 11 original candidates. Then, the moderator insinuates again at the end that his online support isn't representative of his real support and that Ron Paul was encouraging his "tech savvy" supporters to ballet-stuff.

What the hell? Ron Paul got his message across, and I think that every viewer will see right through the smear attempt by the moderator.

paulforpaul
02-02-2008, 06:31 PM
I should reiterate that he did a stellar job despite the smear attempt, and that such an attempt will be unsuccessful given that RP had 15 minutes of nationwide coverage of his platform.

Dexter_Roseville
02-02-2008, 06:34 PM
can anyone youtube it? I must have just missed it :(

El Davicho
02-02-2008, 06:51 PM
yeah, I too thought it went really well...and was equally pissed off by the backhand way of telling viewers to take Ron Paul online poll support with a grain of salt, because his supporters are 'tech-savvy and organized'. He stopped just sort of saying the polls were likely bombed by Paul supporters and therefore not really reliable.

RonPaulNYC
02-02-2008, 06:53 PM
You Tube anyone????

satchelmcqueen
02-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Paul whipped everyone in the show! Finally he got to speak without being interupted. The only thing i didnt like was the guy at the end trying to insinuate the polls might be biased by tech savy Paul supporters. Either way he did great and I think this will be the thing to really turn the tide here. He also got better feedback in his polls even though they tried to marginalize it.

JK/SEA
02-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Its on at 6pm pacific time.

In one hour.

juice797
02-02-2008, 07:05 PM
The questions weren't softballs, Ron Paul just kept hitting homeruns anyway! So many questions by the kids were so clearly NOT the kind Ron Paul people would ask. "Duh, how would you use the military to go into Darfur and occupy it like we did in Iraq". "Uh, what will you do to make sure the government pays for my medication?" Ron Paul was a superstar. I wouldn't have a clue how to set them straight.

Yeah, the Washington Post guy was a sleazeball. He said Ron Paul organized his supporters to skew the online poll. Nope. We just spontaneously watch because we are informed and we care. I didn't even know there was a poll. He also said something obnoxious about how this is an election between "Change"(Obama) and "Experience"(Clinton). Nevermind the man behind the microphone, kids. You only have 2 choices. And they aren't for people, they're for ideas. Now go vote...

constituent
02-02-2008, 07:07 PM
The questions weren't softballs, Ron Paul just kept hitting homeruns anyway! So many questions by the kids were so clearly NOT the kind Ron Paul people would ask. "Duh, how would you use the military to go into Darfur and occupy it like we did in Iraq". "Uh, what will you do to make sure the government pays for my medication?" Ron Paul was a superstar. I wouldn't have a clue how to set them straight.

Yeah, the Washington Post guy was a sleazeball. He said Ron Paul organized his supporters to skew the online poll. Nope. We just spontaneously watch because we are informed and we care. I didn't even know there was a poll. He also said something obnoxious about how this is an election between "Change"(Obama) and "Experience"(Clinton). Nevermind the man behind the microphone, kids. You only have 2 choices. And they aren't for people, they're for ideas. Now go vote...

+1000

welcome to the forums!

The Good Doctor
02-02-2008, 07:07 PM
It's easy. Find his e-mail address. Post it. Write him. Bitch slap him.

They weren't softballs compared to Huck's questions. Also, that moderator from the Washington Post was really unfair especially toward the end.

Ron rebuked the idea that he doesn't have popular support, saying that he thinks he probably won LA and that he is still standing out of 11 original candidates. Then, the moderator insinuates again at the end that his online support isn't representative of his real support and that Ron Paul was encouraging his "tech savvy" supporters to ballet-stuff.

What the hell? Ron Paul got his message across, and I think that every viewer will see right through the smear attempt by the moderator.

RonPaulFTW08
02-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Digg this article so everyone can see the results: http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_dominates_MTV_MySpace_s_Presidential_Deba te

Actual results here: http://www.flektor.com/webflek/view/_1201558654_980637_3946_0_1_004