PDA

View Full Version : Obama.....seems like he could be your best friend yet the worst president

SonOfLiberty
02-02-2008, 06:12 PM
anyone else agree?

constitutional
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
agree...

He was given a chance to respond to "why young people should vote for him?"

I guess that he would mention "change" 100%... and lo and behold the first word he utter is CHANGE!!

yanksforpaul
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Unfortunately, he's the best choice after Paul so be glad he has a chance to win

Liberty_is_NORML
02-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Unfortunately, he's the best choice after Paul so be glad he has a chance to win

I hate to say it, but I believe this.

The reason why? Checks and balances will keep him from getting too crazy with our money.

I'll be damned if I will vote for Hillary or another jerk Republican.

bclemms
02-02-2008, 06:26 PM
How is he the best choice after Paul? The guy wants to spend, spend, spend. Ron Paul and Obama are about as close to 180 degree difference as it gets.

Paul wants to eliminate taxes, Obama wants to increase taxes on the wealthy.
Paul wants government out of Medicine, Obama wants to be in the middle of it.
Paul doesn't believe in subsidising farmers, Obama wants to increase it.
Paul wants to decrease welfare, Obama wants to increase it.
Paul disagrees with the stimulus package, Obama all but claims Bush's policy.
Paul wants to get the government out of education, Obama wants to increase it and did so buy raising taxes in Illinois..
Paul is pro-life, Obama is pro choice
Paul wants to eliminate foreign aid, Obama wants to send aid to almost all other countries.

I could go on all night. Sounds like someone has been brainwashed r is very confused.

MGreen
02-02-2008, 06:27 PM
He seems like a great guy and a very inspiring speaker. I think he's genuine in his belief. It's just that his belief is horribly wrong.

yanksforpaul
02-02-2008, 06:29 PM
How is he the best choice after Paul? The guy wants to spend, spend, spend. Ron Paul and Obama are about as close to 180 degree difference as it gets.

Paul wants to eliminate taxes, Obama wants to increase taxes on the wealthy.
Paul wants government out of Medicine, Obama wants to be in the middle of it.
Paul doesn't believe in subsidising farmers, Obama wants to increase it.
Paul wants to decrease welfare, Obama wants to increase it.
Paul disagrees with the stimulus package, Obama all but claims Bush's policy.
Paul wants to get the government out of education, Obama wants to increase it and did so buy raising taxes in Illinois..
Paul is pro-life, Obama is pro choice
Paul wants to eliminate foreign aid, Obama wants to send aid to almost all other countries.

I could go on all night. Sounds like someone has been brainwashed r is very confused.
Yeah, the rest of the candidates are all that except they want to spend your money on bombing the crap out of random 3rd world countries instead of entitlement programs. Give me the latter.

Enzo
02-02-2008, 06:30 PM
He's just a liar. Talks a good game.. but his voting record tells a different story.