PDA

View Full Version : DO vote Obama negatively

The One
02-02-2008, 06:07 PM
We're trying to influence opinion in favor of our guy and against the others. We all know that people pay attention to polls. Don't listen to 8-posters saying not to vote negative on Obama.

greeksta59
02-02-2008, 06:07 PM
hahaha, im with ya!

Azprint
02-02-2008, 06:08 PM
totally.

illusionld
02-02-2008, 06:09 PM
...Don't listen to 8-posters saying not to vote negative on Obama.

Don't listen to immature people who have nothing else to do.

Bluedevil
02-02-2008, 06:09 PM
dont even have to, he isnt doing well. I love that Ron Paul came right before him. It really makes him look bad, this should win over a lot of former Obama supporters.

Matt23
02-02-2008, 06:10 PM
We're trying to influence opinion in favor of our guy and against the others. We all know that people pay attention to polls. Don't listen to 8-posters saying not to vote negative on Obama.

I never said that, I said vote unbaised.

integrity
02-02-2008, 06:10 PM
dont tell me how to vote!

The One
02-02-2008, 06:11 PM

Okay, Random Man.....I never said you said that, but thanks for the extraneous information.

Cheeky
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM

Exactly.

This isn't a popularity poll. It's based on your feelings on seperate issues not just the candidate. There are some things he says that I agree with and some I don't.

I just find it unbelievable, that when the poll question brought up foreign policy and Iraq-where most of his beliefs are not that far from Dr. Paul's-you would still vote negatively.

^that's biased.

The One
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Exactly.

This isn't a popularity poll. It's based on your feelings on seperate issues not just the candidate. There are some issues that Obama addresses that I am convinced about and some that I don't.

I just find it unbelievable, that when the poll question brought up foreign policy and Iraq-where most of his beliefs are not that far from Dr. Paul's-you would still vote negatively.

^that's biased.

I AM DEEPLY BIASED AGAINST EVERYBODY RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AGAINST RON PAUL!!!!!

And if you're not, I question your motivation for being here.

RCRanger03
02-02-2008, 06:17 PM
we are obviously affecting the polls. The washington postguy doesnt realize we own the interwebs

Cheeky
02-02-2008, 06:19 PM
I AM DEEPLY BIASED AGAINST EVERYBODY RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AGAINST RON PAUL!!!!!

And if you're not, I question your motivation for being here.

You're an idiot.

I vote based on what I think is best for the country...Ron Paul isn't God. There are other people out there who have some good idea's concerning our country. Ron Paul just has the most.

The One
02-02-2008, 06:23 PM
You're an idiot.

I vote based on what I think is best for the country...Ron Paul isn't God. There are other people out there who have some good idea's concerning our country. Ron Paul just has the most.

This post confirmed my suspicions

and

I recommend you go read the forum rules in regards to name-calling, especially in regards to newbies vs. senior members. I've never played this card on anyone before, but I ain't gonna put up with your shit. I'll have your ass banned if you do it again.