PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is pissing me off

Ron Paul for Liberty
02-02-2008, 06:02 PM
He was just on MTV for the closing arguments special, and he didn't mention once that he opposes the war in Iraq, now Obama is on and he is very clear in saying he opposed the war in Iraq from the beginning, Ron pisses me off sometimes, its just very frustrating!

freedom-maniac
02-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Yes...Ron Paul is correct when he says he has his shortcomings, but the message has no shortcomings.

RP's shortcomings are becoming increasingly imparent.

The One
02-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Uh, I think it was pretty clear that RP opposes war in Iraq and all foreign interventionism. I don't know what you were listening to.

wirenut
02-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Ron paul clearly said he was against the war a few times.

DeadtoSin
02-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah, you guys should try to actually listen to Ron Paul rather than oogling all the college girls. Might have helped, I thought he was pretty clear.

steph3n
02-02-2008, 06:31 PM
umm he was drastically clear

freedom-maniac
02-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Uh, I think it was pretty clear that RP opposes war in Iraq and all foreign interventionism. I don't know what you were listening to.

Nein, nein, nein....Not RP's positions...just the fact that he fails to mention them. He's WAAAAY to nice to the Dems and the other guys.

LizC
02-02-2008, 07:36 PM
He did state he was against the war in Iraq...unlike his opponents....watch it again and listen!!

RPForPeace
02-02-2008, 07:40 PM
He was just on MTV for the closing arguments special, and he didn't mention once that he opposes the war in Iraq, now Obama is on and he is very clear in saying he opposed the war in Iraq from the beginning, Ron pisses me off sometimes, its just very frustrating!

WTF????? :mad:

Ron Paul for Liberty
02-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I watched it, he implied it, moronic MTV audience needs to hear "I opposed the war from the start", instead hes just says he advocates non interventionism etc, I'm just saying this because the voters seem so dumb that they don't know if you don't tell them in plain clear words. Yes people hear him but by saying something more simplified reduces the chances of his message going in one ear and out of the other.

Goldwater Conservative
02-02-2008, 07:44 PM
The people who are so dumb that they need it spelled out for them repeatedly are already voting for another candidate.

Laja
02-02-2008, 07:54 PM

RonPaulforLiberty, you are a jackass! Let's see you keep up an 8-day a week grueling schedule like Dr. Paul; let's see you go on national television and get your points across perfectly; Let's see you make yourself a target in front of some of the most dangerous people and organizations in the world; In fact, let's see you get up out of your armchair and do something instead of criticizing this man who is doing everything in his power to help change the world AND against all odds! You're a total loser.

Time for Change
02-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Did you watch it?
One of the first things he does is outline non intervention and the fact that such intervention is not constitutional.
It is embeded in his Rowanda discussion.
See the youtube vid.

Ron Paul for Liberty
02-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Laja

I'm allowed to criticize Ron, doesn't mean I support him any less. I already voted for him absentee. You can keep your pants on.

jclay2
02-02-2008, 08:05 PM
I think the fact that he is not perfect in his "presentation" reafirms the fact that he is not a "professional politician." I think this is good that he doesn't do this for his life, but I do wish sometimes he had the swaying ability of some other speakers.

Laja
02-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Laja

I'm allowed to criticize Ron, doesn't mean I support him any less. I already voted for him absentee. You can keep your pants on.

RonPaulForLiberty, get a life. The last thing that would come off me for you is my pants. Ugh!

TSOL
02-02-2008, 08:28 PM

No shit

:confused:

kimo
02-02-2008, 08:30 PM
besides that he mention Iraq, and more that 1 time, he mentioned a blown up CIA operation in Pakistan. Thats what I heard.

raystone
02-02-2008, 08:37 PM
everyone here is smarter and more educated than the AVERAGE american/student...much of Ron Paul's stuff goes over their heads

Ron Paul for Liberty
02-02-2008, 08:41 PM
everyone here is smarter and more educated than the AVERAGE american/student...much of Ron Paul's stuff goes over their heads

exactly my point! Thank you

PaleoForPaul
02-02-2008, 09:38 PM
He said it plenty of times during the forum.

It would have been nice to repeat it at the end for the brain dead kids though.