PDA

View Full Version : mtv debate right now, vote down obama live

DJ RP
02-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Just posting this here for those who don't know, Ron was just on the mtv debate and they are doing live polls online while the candidates talk.

Well barack is on now. watch him live here http://www.myspace.com/election2008 and vote himd own in the polls below whenever he speaks any bullshit. Don't let him get away with it, because the format is such that nobody is going to hcallenge him.

freedom-maniac
02-02-2008, 05:55 PM
On it. Hate to hurt Obama...He's oh-so much better than Hillary, but still, I'll do it for Dr. Paul!

Vet_from_cali
02-02-2008, 05:58 PM
lol you guys....

JoBurke
02-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Dr. Paul Ruled!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ RP
02-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Don't worry guys, we'll vote hillary down even harder. You can give obama the 'skeptical' votes and hillary the 'I'm not buying it' ones haha :D

Thrashertm
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM
HAHAHA, OBAMA IS GETTING SLAUGHTERED (compared to Dr. Paul).

MWHAHAHAHAAA

humanic
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM
They didn't ask my question:

Senator Obama: In an interview with a French newspaper, your foreign policy advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, boasted about the fact that it was he who created the whole Afghan Jihad movement, the movement that produced Osama bin Laden. When asked about its “negative consequences,” he replied, “What’s a few riled-up Muslims?” How can Americans trust you to make intelligent decisions about foreign policy when you are seeking advise from someone who does not understand the concept of "blowback"?

sources:
1. http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/3/vote_for_change_atrocity_linked_us
2. http://challengenewspaper.wordpress.com/2008/02/01/rulers%E2%80%99-subprime-fiasco-slams-workers-spurs-fascist-solution/

robert4rp08
02-02-2008, 06:15 PM
he's so horrible. why are supporting him?

Wyurm
02-02-2008, 06:15 PM
this is going to sound insane, but as long as RP is in the general, I want Hillary to be the one running against him. This is because Obama is a very good speaker and can talk BS better than most. Hillary on the other hand would be a definite win for Paul.

philipsantamaria
02-02-2008, 06:18 PM
is it me or did this washington post guy just spin all of the results to make obama positive? is it me or is these guys obvious obama supporters?

humanic
02-02-2008, 06:18 PM
this is going to sound insane, but as long as RP is in the general, I want Hillary to be the one running against him. This is because Obama is a very good speaker and can talk BS better than most. Hillary on the other hand would be a definite win for Paul.

Yeah, I'm not sure who to root for because I'm not sure if Paul will get the nomination/run 3rd party or not. I think Paul will do better against Hillary, but I'm more afraid of a Hillary presidency than Obama, as much as I am afraid of an Obama presidency.

humanic
02-02-2008, 06:19 PM
is it me or did this washington post guy just spin all of the results to make obama positive? is it me or is these guys obvious obama supporters?

Yes, absolutely. He said that "it's clear that if you want to vote for change you will support Obama." OH, IT'S CLEAR HUH?

This is the same guy who said Paul did so well in their online polls because Paul "told his supporters" to get online and vote for him.