PDA

View Full Version : He Is Nailing This

Bluedevil
02-02-2008, 05:42 PM
He does look a little tense, but his answers have been great.

Wyurm
02-02-2008, 05:44 PM
I love this format and the questions are hard, but that's what he does best at.

cynic
02-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Way to go Ron Paul and great job!!!
And thank you MTV!!! (never thought I'd say that)
Great format!

UnitedWeStand
02-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I cried with joy, clapped ferociously and yelled like a maniac--he was so spot on, It was wonderful!!!!

wstrucke
02-02-2008, 05:54 PM
awesome, I hope a lot of people are tuned in.

it's a shame that this will not be mentioned on the MSM and that Ron always feels like he has to get so much in every time he gets to speak.

wsc321
02-02-2008, 05:55 PM
BTW: What a soft-ball question for Obama to lead off with... the contrast with the questions asked of Paul is so obvious.

dill0n
02-02-2008, 05:57 PM
In my opinion, this was THE BEST that Dr. Paul has looked on TV, on the internet, or anywhere else, this entire electoral season. He was completely confident, he DID NOT just ramble on about Iraq and the Dollar, but made it a key point when necessary. He didn't stumble much, all of his statements were supremely solid, everything flowed well. He looked relaxed, and the supporters outside were great.

Anybody who says that they were bad questions are terribly wrong. Those youth-minded questions are what he needs to answer on an MTV/Myspace dialogue, and he nailed them. His answers appealed to the youth and stayed on topic, and he was often able to reinforce it with his policies.

Excellent, excellent coverage. I could not have asked for more. Let's get this on Youtube and and send it viral PRONTO!

propanes
02-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Good point, well said.

In my opinion, this was THE BEST that Dr. Paul has looked on TV, on the internet, or anywhere else, this entire electoral season. He was completely confident, he DID NOT just ramble on about Iraq and the Dollar, but made it a key point when necessary. He didn't stumble much, all of his statements were supremely solid, everything flowed well. He looked relaxed, and the supporters outside were great.

Anybody who says that they were bad questions are terribly wrong. Those youth-minded questions are what he needs to answer on an MTV/Myspace dialogue, and he nailed them. His answers appealed to the youth and stayed on topic, and he was often able to reinforce it with his policies.

Excellent, excellent coverage. I could not have asked for more. Let's get this on Youtube and and send it viral PRONTO!

RPinUptownChi
02-02-2008, 07:28 PM
This will be the day we all look back on and know the tide turned, I just know it...This was the PERFECT forum for Dr. Paul and he just nailed it by being real. I'm canvassing my ass of tomorrow and monday, this is unbelievable...

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-02-2008, 07:28 PM
BTW: What a soft-ball question for Obama to lead off with... the contrast with the questions asked of Paul is so obvious.

But still Obama couldn't give straight answers to them!!! Obama is more of a looser than Hillary (I thought I would never say that), at least she could answer the questions, with lies of course, but still, She didn't stumble on the words!

RPForPeace
02-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Hope they rerun this (without editing)