PDA

View Full Version : Worst questions for Paul

Jeremy
02-02-2008, 05:28 PM
So far there's been 2 questions for Paul at the MTV thing and they were pretty much the worse ones he could get.

He did very well with the 1st... 2nd one is going on now

Danny Molina
02-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Basically people wanting handouts.

Acidlump
Most people didnt hear his first response

JustBcuz
So far there's been 2 questions for Paul at the MTV thing and they were pretty much the worse ones he could get.

He did very well with the 1st... 2nd one is going on now

He's holding his own just fine. :)

Used the birth control Q to get to inflation LoL You go Ron!!! :)

JustBcuz
02-02-2008, 05:36 PM
He's rocking & rolling now!!!

RonPaulFTFW
02-02-2008, 05:38 PM
these are great questions.
they need to talk and let him expand on things that aren't covered and he's killing every answer.

JustBcuz
02-02-2008, 05:41 PM
My God I Hope People Are Actually Watching This!!!!!!

Ron Is Rwing!!!

freedom-maniac
02-02-2008, 05:46 PM
I think he did good one all of them besides the Darfur one. Darfur's a tricky problem for non-interventionalists.

anewvoice
02-02-2008, 05:53 PM
The questions didn;t matter. Ron Paul 3-4 times stated EXACTLY what he is for and what he is all about.

We can't ask for anything else, hoorah!

Logistics
02-02-2008, 05:56 PM
bad questions indeed but he nailed them!!

The girl who asked the question about Rwanda and Darfur didnt seem to happy at the end. I dont think she truly understands the role of the Government.

anewvoice
02-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Face it, most people are trained to believe that if anything is going to happen, that it has to be done by government and what's worse that government would do it better.

This is exactly why Ron Paul is so important. He just went into a hostile crowd and stated the truth. Some will come over now, some later, some never.

We tend to react emotionally at every single slight in these realms, but Ron Paul shows the way. Persistence, perserverence and understanding that standing on the side of truth is reward enough.

Omnis
02-02-2008, 06:24 PM
bad questions indeed but he nailed them!!

The girl who asked the question about Rwanda and Darfur didnt seem to happy at the end. I dont think she truly understands the role of the Government.

That's because the Rwanda answer was when his mic malfunctioned.

anewvoice
02-02-2008, 07:21 PM
She wasn't happy because Ron Paul gave her his answer, not some panding bulls^%t response to make her feel good about herself and make everyone feel that the world is a safe and warm fuzzy place.

It's amazing how many people react negatively to reality.

Goldwater Conservative
02-02-2008, 07:31 PM
I think he did good one all of them besides the Darfur one. Darfur's a tricky problem for non-interventionalists.

I don't see why. Let people start up private charities or even "peace-keeping" operations if they want to. If you don't think you can convince enough of your fellow Americans to join you in your cause, why do you want to take their tax dollars and use the military that exists to defend their homeland for purposes that don't have to do with the protection of their own country and freedoms?

joelmatton
02-02-2008, 08:19 PM
I think that maybe saying something about how could Americans could help Rwanda through private charities would have been a good idea, but no sense bickering now.

driller80545
02-02-2008, 08:23 PM
I think that maybe saying something about how could Americans could help Rwanda through private charities would have been a good idea, but no sense bickering now.

That's exactly what he did say.