PDA

View Full Version : Local reporting from Maine on current results. 21% and trending up!

Russellk30
02-02-2008, 04:47 PM
htt p://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_currently_2nd_with_21_and_rising_in_Maine

virginiakid
02-02-2008, 04:52 PM
broken link

virginiakid
02-02-2008, 04:59 PM
http://www.keepmecurrent.com/Government/story.cfm?storyID=49034 Check out the young girl! She is going to be a true patriot one day!

Sarge
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Notice how they say Dr. Paul a distant second and then mention McCain.

Does that make McCain a distant, distant third. What a bunch of you know what.

Russellk30
02-02-2008, 05:09 PM
So we just have to wait a few decades until the young generations (0-40 years old) become the majority voting block!
At the very least, we have a long time to wait before any fundemental change occurs. The good news is its not a matter of "if" but "when." Hopefully old dogs will learn new tricks.

Just get rid of the space if you want the link to work.

seapilot
02-02-2008, 05:21 PM
It means McCain is a fringe candidate. We all already knew that.

Just Come Home
02-02-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm pretty much done clicking on Digg links. If it's not the real link, I just ignore it.

Especially broken digg links... What's the point of that?

Johncjackson
02-02-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm pretty much done clicking on Digg links. If it's not the real link, I just ignore it.

Agreed.

familydog
02-02-2008, 06:25 PM
So we just have to wait a few decades until the young generations (0-40 years old) become the majority voting block!
At the very least, we have a long time to wait before any fundemental change occurs. The good news is its not a matter of "if" but "when." Hopefully old dogs will learn new tricks.

Just get rid of the space if you want the link to work.

It's too bad the younger generation is just as bad as the old.

freedom-maniac
02-02-2008, 06:35 PM
It's too bad the younger generation is just as bad as the old.

Obama is for Change!

BreakYourChains
02-02-2008, 06:37 PM

I believe they break the links on purpose, as it appears that when we click on the link out of this forum, their stats are catching it, and stopping the diggs. This is true with a lot of sites. So, we break the links and then open a new window, and the stats programs and webmasters can't compile data on us, or use the fact that we are arriving at their sites from this forum, and then they can again marginalize us in polls and stories. Just my take.