PDA

View Full Version : Penobscot County results

subdefective
02-02-2008, 03:26 PM
My town is Orono, small town, and we had 11 Romney, 7 Paul, 4 McCain, 1 undecided, for the survey results which have no impact on anything. In Orono we also elected 11 delegates, but we don't know who any of them support because there was no real election, people just nominated themselves or others and there was no objection to any of them. I'm one of our 11 delegates, and I'm hoping that a few of my other RP supporters that voted became delegates as well.

Bangor, the big city in Penobscot, has I believe 11 RP delegates out of 43 total delegates. Dunno how many for others. Also their presidential survey had RP in 3rd place, behind Romney and McCain.

The Romney people came out of NOWHERE. I had no idea there were so many Romney supporters around because there had been no signs, nothing for him. So that was a little discouraging.

virginiakid
02-02-2008, 03:42 PM
I am very cautious when the news reports that RP could win a state, being that they have been very anti-Paul (MSM). When I hear reports like that it is just rallying call for the opposition to get off their butts to maintain the status quo. None-the-less, you guys are doing pretty good up there. We are all hoping for a First Place Finish!!