PDA

View Full Version : Canvassing in Washington

CrownThyGood
02-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Hey! My first day canvassing and it's really not all that bad. There's alot of nice people out there and it's was fairly easy to have a nice conversation. Remember that if someone shuts you down and sends you on your way just shake off the dust because your best conversation is just right around the corner. There's alot of undecided voters out there and they know this country is not being handled properly. So it's a great chance to show them some of the views that Ron has.

WilliamC
02-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks for doing this.

I'm in Mississippi doing my first day too and it's going very well.

I've already met one person who may be willing sign up as precinct leader with me!

Heading back out for another hour or so...

tomveil
02-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Hey! My first day canvassing and it's really not all that bad. There's alot of nice people out there and it's was fairly easy to have a nice conversation. Remember that if someone shuts you down and sends you on your way just shake off the dust because your best conversation is just right around the corner. There's alot of undecided voters out there and they know this country is not being handled properly. So it's a great chance to show them some of the views that Ron has.

Where in WA you at? :)

CrownThyGood
02-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Yakima .. and it's snowing pretty good here.

CrownThyGood
02-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Got a 1:30 meetup and i'm late

tomveil
02-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Good luck over there :)

Our boys and girls here in Clark are out there in the snow too!