PDA

View Full Version : Are Paul and Huckabee supposed to be debating as a team?

AggieforPaul
02-02-2008, 03:01 PM
What are they supposed to do when Iraq comes up? Maybe Paul can attack first and be like "Mike and I have a difference of opinion here, but its important to know that Senator Clinton and Senator Obama aren;t on my side either. Whereas I opposed the Iraq War and the Patriot Act from day 1 on the floor of Congress, Senator Clinton voted for the authorization and bragged about her vote, while Senator Obama has voted to continue war funding twice and voted to reauthorize the Patriot Act. Senator Clinton said she wouldn't withdraw troops until 2013, and was in favor of permanent bases in Iraq. Senator Obama said he would consider reorganizing troops and REINVADING Iraq after we'd already left. I want to bring our troops home NOW, I want them to stay home, and this has been my position from DAY ONE!"

Jobarra
02-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Debating as a team? What are you talking about? It sounds like they will all be taking questions individually. I don't think it's an actual debate. We'll see if they give all the candidates the same number of questions or if Hillary and Obama get 75% of the questions.

Dequeant
02-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Doubt MTV would make their repub/dem bias that obvious. I'm excited that Ron Paul has his shot at the democrats.

Cinderella
02-02-2008, 03:08 PM
i dont think its a debate...i think its just them talking about where they stand on the issues....and they will be taking questions.....i really hope ron paul rocks the show!!!

The One
02-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Ron Paul=quarterback

Huckleberry=waterboy