PDA

View Full Version : Making A Website: Need Help!

Patriot123
02-02-2008, 02:40 PM
All right. I am in the process of making a sort of, "ten point plan to wake up your friend" website. If you have no idea what I mean, here:

The website I have planned is the following: It will be a website completely dedicated to awakening the public. It will consist of an x point plan to 'awakening yourself or a friend.' I need someone to help me. I need some fellow coders to help me out, I need someone to help me with the graphics if they wish (I'm great with graphics, but I need someone to help me out with it) and I need someone to help me with news and articles and such. And of course, the "ten point plan to awaken yourself or a friend." For the plan, I'm going to need a lot of people to help me do the research, make it credible enough for, say, a Romney supporter, and of course to put it into words.Also, well... I'm going to need help buying the domain :p I'm a minor, so I can't exactly buy it. But if I could get a team going here, I think we could really work wonders.

I'm getting started on the coding now, so any help I could get with this would be great. Thanks.

Patriot123
02-02-2008, 03:42 PM
bump

Elliott
02-02-2008, 04:03 PM
All right. I am in the process of making a sort of, "ten point plan to wake up your friend" website. If you have no idea what I mean, here:

The website I have planned is the following: It will be a website completely dedicated to awakening the public. It will consist of an x point plan to 'awakening yourself or a friend.' I need someone to help me. I need some fellow coders to help me out, I need someone to help me with the graphics if they wish (I'm great with graphics, but I need someone to help me out with it) and I need someone to help me with news and articles and such. And of course, the "ten point plan to awaken yourself or a friend." For the plan, I'm going to need a lot of people to help me do the research, make it credible enough for, say, a Romney supporter, and of course to put it into words.Also, well... I'm going to need help buying the domain :p I'm a minor, so I can't exactly buy it. But if I could get a team going here, I think we could really work wonders.

I'm getting started on the coding now, so any help I could get with this would be great. Thanks.

I think what needs to happen is THIS website needs to morph into something like what you're talking about. ...and it needs to share a url with something less directly related to RP (like newamericanrevolution.org or something like that.) The audience is already here. The hardest thing is getting it started and getting some traffic.

I'm a graphic artist and moderately capable coder (asp, css, js, html.) I'd help from time to time if there's a well planned effort taking place, but I think it would be best to take advantage of the traffic and the kindred spirits already gathered on this website.

Patriot123
02-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Well I can guarrenty you that aint' going to happen here. I'm going through with this either way. I believe I can take on all of the coding myself. However I could use some help with graphics (I use GIMP, which, as you probably know, is pretty crappy) and of course the research and writing up the 'steps.' If someone could help me with the actual research, that would be great. Drop me a PM, and we'll get started. I really need a partner with this project to get it off the floor. And any help is appreciated. Think of this as the "third American revolution starter."

Furthermore, the RP forum is probably going to siece to exist after the elections. So why not get a solid website going that'll last?

Please. Someone. I need all the help I can get. Please.

Patriot123
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
bump