PDA

View Full Version : Will Huckabee win a State?

dirka
02-02-2008, 01:40 PM
My Dream senario would be that only McCain, Romney and Paul win states. That way Huckabee would drop out and we could pick up his conservative voters.

If Paul wins Alaska, North Dakota, Maine, and either Colorado, Idaho, or Oklahoma he would be in it til the convention.

That would also force the media to talk about him, and they could forget about Huckabee and focus on the only real conservative left with more than 50% of the delegates still at stake.

MMMMMHHHH delegates........

Jobarra
02-02-2008, 01:48 PM
The media is making it sound like Romney will possibly drop out if he doesn't get more delegates than McCain on Super Tuesday. I believe that would be stupid to do after spending so much money, but if that should happen, I would be surprised if we didn't pick up Nevada's delegates as well as all the delegates in the caucas states where Romney is said to be concentrating(sucks to see that he's doing the same thing that Dr. Paul is doing). If Huck drops out, then we could also see Iowa's delegates coming to our side. Don't forget Wyoming either, but it sounds like those guys are hardcore GOP "party before sense" delegates.

malibu
02-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Nada -

btw, fyi, Iowa's 6-month long caucus process does not end until early June -

and the the idiots on MSNBC Morning Joe Scarborough still count Muck Hickabee as having
29 or 30 delegates from Iowa - winning over the only two other with county wins -
Mitt Romney and Ron Paul.

Nothing is further from the truth - yet MSNBC is fine with promulgating inaccurate information to the masses about delegates counts - STILL.

Muck Hickabee will not win any states when the roll call vote comes for the state delegations on the evening of September 3, 2008 in Minneapolis at the GOP national convention.

davidt!
02-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Wouldn't it be better if Huckleberry won a few states to add the chance of a 'brkered convention"?

Johncjackson
02-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Arkansas?

dirka
02-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Wouldn't it be better if Huckleberry won a few states to add the chance of a 'brkered convention"?

No, I think that Huckabee is stealing our votes. He is the only other social conservative at the moment, and I think that He is actually helping McCain by also taking votes from Romney.

Like I said before, the best senario is that Huck doesn't win a state, and that Ron Paul does.