PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen a commercial for a book?

RPIdeaMan08
02-02-2008, 01:39 PM
The good thing about this campaign is we don't have to give our money the the official campaign to use our money. we can decide for ourselves what we think will spread his message best.

I think a great chip in would be for commercials for the book. Just think the curiosity you would arouse in sheep if they saw a commercial for a book. there are a whole array of ways to promote the book...we could have street venders in NY and a fund that goes out to buying copies and handing them out to voters for free. We have four months to get news of this book out there, any other ideas?

P.S. meet up organizers should inform there groups of the book, maybe even buy a lot of copies and sell them off the people in the group.

LibertyRevolution
02-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Ron Paul should make a 10min youtube video promoting the book!
Youtube is free. Everyone loved the campaign update one. Why isnt RP on youtube once a day giving us hope and material to disseminate? Ron Paul news brief, filmed live everyday at 9pm, and posted at 10pm on the official Ron Paul youtube site. Mass email the idea to the HQ, or am I crazy?

Danny Molina
02-02-2008, 01:44 PM
I've seen a couple. One for a Dan Brown book. The other I can't remember at the moment.

Jeremy
02-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Well it comes out in like 3 months

rajibo
02-02-2008, 01:50 PM
A long long time ago I always used to see commercials for Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard.

AlexMerced
02-02-2008, 01:52 PM
A long long time ago I always used to see commercials for Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard.

lol to that

But we should to ads for the book that also promote hi as a candidates, two brid with one stone