PDA

View Full Version : How I Finally Got An Independent to Switch Republican for Paul

JPFromTally
08-06-2007, 08:55 PM
I get the same thing a lot of times... "I would rather vote for Ted Bundy than vote for another Republican."

So I finally said to this one guy...

"Well can you imagine Hillary Clinton with a Democrat controlled Congress?"

Man, that stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Ron Paul as president would still have to fight a Democrat Congress. But can you imagine all the vetos?"

This finally got him thinking.

inibo
08-06-2007, 09:29 PM
My sister is already a registered Republican and a Pentecostal to boot. She told me "I voted for a Republican last time and look what it got me." Then I emailed her a link to "Stop Dreaming." She has tasted the Kool-Aid and found it to be delicious. I'll be fitting her for a tinfoil hat pretty soon. :)

If I were keeping track I'd say I've probably gotten about 10 people in my circle of friends and family to commit to voting for him in their primaries. At least six or seven of them have never registered before, or least never as a Republican.

My prediction: the number of registered Republicans is going to skyrocket. They will not know what hit them.

foofighter20x
08-06-2007, 09:33 PM
My prediction: the number of registered Republicans is going to skyrocket. They will not know what hit them.

Oh, they'll know, but they'll deny, deny, deny. :rolleyes: