PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul for congress site is up.

JoshLowry
02-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Email I just got:

Loyal Ron Paul supporters,

Here is another way you can help Ron Paul continue to defend freedom and keep the movement alive. Under Texas law Ron Paul can run for President and Congress at the same time and he is doing just that. If you have already given to help elect Ron Paul President, you can also help him by giving to his reelection campaign to Congress. Go to his congressional web site starting TODAY and donate to make sure Ron also wins his reelection campaign for Congress. Let's help reelect Ron to Congress and elect him President at the same time. Let the Establishment know that the movement will continue, whether in Congress or in the White House. The Texas Primary election is March 4, so time is short for Ron to fund this campaign.

Our goal is to raise $400,000 for Ron's congressional campaign within the next week or two. Early voting starts in Texas soon and Ron's congressional campaign needs the money TODAY to pay for TV and radio and mailings.

Federal election laws make it impossible for Congressman Paul to use any of his presidential funds for his congressional race so long as he remains a candidate for president. That creates a real problem because as long as Ron Paul continues to have success running for President, he will have a hard time securing funds for his congressional reelection.

So get online now at http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com (http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/) and make your maximum donation. Watch the donation counter soar to help keep the Revolution alive. And send this email alert to all of your friends and contacts.

Let's show Ron Paul exactly how much we love, appreciate and support him.

DDMX
02-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Bump.

We wouldn't want him to be without a job if something doesn't work out. That'd suck.

hvac ak47
02-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Will the tv spots for his texas run also mention he is running for president?

anewvoice
02-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Will the tv spots for his texas run also mention he is running for president?

Something tells me the FEC would be against that.

Malakai0
02-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Sending 20 bucks. I'm pretty tapped out but if we cant get our man into the white house we must keep him in congress at any and all costs.

We know the local papers out there have already been airing attack ads about how hes 'leading a national movement and ignoring his district', or how he 'votes against spending that would help his district'. Bakayaro's

rwl4
02-02-2008, 12:57 PM
I just emailed Dan at RonPaulGraphs to ask him to add a graph for it, so hopefully we'll see a new graph for it soon!

ItsTime
02-02-2008, 12:57 PM
good idea.

I just emailed Dan at RonPaulGraphs to ask him to add a graph for it, so hopefully we'll see a new graph for it soon!