PDA

View Full Version : Campaigning in eastern Ohio

RageAgainstDC
02-02-2008, 12:33 PM
I am about to begin distributing literature in eastern Ohio (Ohio Valley) and precinct walking, but need resources, slim jims and such. Is there any way to get these for free? Id love to help but finances wont allow me to spend for the thousand or so info packets i would need to reach every home in my precinct (and hopefully, the entire area). Ohio is an important post super tuesday state. Is anyone from a state that has finished willing to help out a fellow freedom fighter? Ill pay shipping and guarantee that every piece of lit finds its way to a possible voter. Thanks.

James

jufreese
02-02-2008, 12:39 PM
if you have a printer at work....thats what i did....and since i converted the people i work with, they didn't care that i was printing them out

kmj.ronpaul
02-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi, James,

Visit the Ohio 4 Ron Paul website

http://www.ohio4ronpaul.com/

to check out the resources available (fliers to print, etc.), and email Joe Bozzi (jb4ronpaul at gmail.com ) to ask him if he has supplies for you. Good luck!

RageAgainstDC
02-02-2008, 12:45 PM
I'm a machinist. No printer ;). Seriously, I hate asking for help but it either that or no presence for ron around here. Noone else is doing anything and I have a baby coming in 3 months, so I just can't afford it. I have 6 or 7 volunteers ready to help distribute if we could just get something to give people. The official campaign should have some sort of grassroots assistance for people whp want desperately to help but just cant financially.

RageAgainstDC
02-02-2008, 12:47 PM
thank you... Ill send him an email. I appreciate your help.