PDA

View Full Version : The Democrats wont bring the troops home

ArrestPoliticians
02-02-2008, 12:09 PM
So do NOT vote for the "lesser of two evils" should the general election not feature Ron Paul.

I always wondered why the democrats went out of their way to say that they would try to bring home all "combat" troops by X or Y date. Arent all troops "combat troops"? Were they just going to leave medics and cooks?

The answer: The democrats plan to not "referee a civil war(that we caused)", drop troops strength in Iraq to around 70,000 men and women holed up in our permanent bases for the purpose of "fighting terror"(if there is "terror" in Iraq, why do the democrats oppose the war? ). Obama alluded to this in one the the debates, making him the new biggest piece of shit candidate, and Senator Ben Cardin admitted it on Maryland's #1 Talk radio host Ron Smith(a RP supporter) when prodded.

This line of reasoning is lock-step with McCain's assertion that "as long as the troops arent dying, we can keep them there forever".

BigRedBrent
02-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Lets "really" talk about chances for a moment.

A lot of people say they don't want to waste a vote on a loser. Well, did they really think about that when they said it? Did they even consider the chances a pro war candidate has against the proclaimed anti war democrats?

If anyone but Ron Paul wins the republican nomination then this entire country would galvanize against the republicans just to make sure that they do not win. Think about it, what chance do they even remotely have against that other then using mass vote fraud?

Supporters of the other republican presidential candidates are doomed to lose, and have no choice but to support Ron Paul if they don't want a democrat as a president. This is a simple fact. Mitt McCain can not beat the democrats. No way it could be done.

Please, why don't people at the very least understand this? If Ron Paul does not get the republican nomination we WILL have a democrat as our next president! Plain and simple. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that has the slightest chance of beating the democrats.

I am sure the major media corporations know that John McCain hasn't a chance against the democrats. But yet he still gets free press when he can't even fund his own campaign. If we do not do something about this we will have a democrat for a president forced upon us weather we like it or not.

I myself, will not be voting for a loser. That is why I will be voting for Ron Paul, so that my vote will NOT be wasted.