PDA

View Full Version : If you don't like the media censoring Ron Paul, can you explain this?

qh4dotcom
02-02-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm upset at the media as all of you are about the censoring of Ron Paul and the lack of respect and extremely limited time he's given at debates...some people have said the media is doing that because they want McCain to win...if that is the case, I'm having a really hard time trying to understand why the media constantly keeps harassing McCain asking him questions that will cause him to lose votes...such as the voting against the Bush tax cuts questions.

I was watching the Tonight show yesterday, McCain was there...Jay Leno said to McCain "You are the Straight Talk Express...this could cost you some votes...who do you want to win the Super Bowl?" Mr. Straight Talk Express of course did not give a straight talk answer because he knew how much votes that would cost him.

Ok, I'll concede that Leno doesn't want him to win...Anyone know why the rest of the media keeps embarrasing McCain if they want him to win so much?

ArrestPoliticians
02-02-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm upset at the media as all of you are about the censoring of Ron Paul and the lack of respect and extremely limited time he's given at debates...some people have said the media is doing that because they want McCain to win...if that is the case, I'm having a really hard time trying to understand why the media constantly keeps harassing McCain asking him questions that will cause him to lose votes...such as the voting against the Bush tax cuts questions.

I was watching the Tonight show yesterday, McCain was there...Jay Leno said to McCain "You are the Straight Talk Express...this could cost you some votes...who do you want to win the Super Bowl?" Mr. Straight Talk Express of course did not give a straight talk answer because he knew how much votes that would cost him.

Ok, I'll concede that Leno doesn't want him to win...Anyone know why the rest of the media keeps embarrasing McCain if they want him to win so much?

They want to begin the smear now to be ready for a Democrat to move in and finish him off come general election.

Truth Warrior
02-02-2008, 12:21 PM
My guess is that most of the MSM is in Hillary's camp. McCain is just the chosen election 2008 loser ( Ahem! not counting the American people, of course ).

TPTB have done their homework.<IMHO>

PatriotG
02-02-2008, 12:23 PM

My theory on this

The media ultimately wants a democrat in the office.

I think the objective here is the media wants to keep the republican side of the vote confused and undecided, paving the way for an easier victory for either Barack or Hillary, probably Hillary. Its well known that Rupert Murdoch has a relationship with the Clinton's.

The only consistency that has been in all the republican debates, is the ignoring of Dr. Paul. Otherwise, the media has flip flopped on the other candidates.

I predict that down the road, McCain will fall out of favor with the media.

Huckabee is feeling it now. They are starting to ignore him also.

Perhaps Im slightly off the mark with this theory but I don't think I am.

Please let me know your thoughts.

DAFTEK
02-02-2008, 12:25 PM
They want to begin the smear now to be ready for a Democrat to move in and finish him off come general election.

This is what i predict too, CNN is Democrat we know that, they are for Obama in case you haven't noticed all the Obama commercials on CNN, So by pushing McWar only more and more people will turn on McWar or push for McWar because he stands no chance against Obama or Hillary.

DAFTEK
02-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the new age where your president is elected by Mass Media via Brainwashing!