PDA

View Full Version : A Reason for Optimism with the Book

AlexMerced
02-02-2008, 11:58 AM
A New book gives Ron Paul an easy way to make a tour on pretty much every talk show on television, especially Colbert and the Daily show since shows like that usally have you on when you have a new book.

So Most of the primaries may be done come April, but it's still awesome to see he'll be spreading the message in a big way. Plus, whether he goes third party or we make the 10% delegate threshold on tuesday that Kent Snyder suggested it will revive his relevance in April when it might this whole race might diminish in the spotlight after Tuesday.

See they showed John Mayer endorsing paul for like 50000th time on cnn, yay

NightOwl
02-02-2008, 12:02 PM
This is another reason that it's so great for Dr. Paul to have a major, major publisher like Grand Central behind him. They'll be able to book him everywhere.

DeadtoSin
02-02-2008, 12:05 PM
That is a good point. After reading the preface of the book, I've got to say its possible for this to be a defining book of our time.

Libertytree
02-02-2008, 12:27 PM
RP is a critical thinker and this is a very well thought out strategy. RP is no Johnny come lately and has an understanding of how to get this to work, the wild card has been, is, and will be US.

Timing and execution is everything.

fireworks_god
02-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Where can I get more info on this? :)

affa
02-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Where can I get more info on this? :)

1-800-WE-WIN!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Actually, the timing is perfect for his independent run!

AlexMerced
02-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Actually, the timing is perfect for his independent run!

very possible at this point, but no matter what he does Ron Paul will have a prominanet voice the rest of this year and beyond