PDA

View Full Version : Starting To Have Doubts About The Success Of Ron Paul's Campaign?? [DON'T!!]

aacdrw
02-02-2008, 11:10 AM
If so, you need to watch this video on the home page of this site (click on the 'news' link on top of this page - and it's also the home page of www.ronpaulforpresident2008.com ) and click on the video of John F. Kennedy on the right hand side (2nd video from the top) AND view the 4th video from the top that has 'Ron Paul 2008' on it and is a 4 part video (right hand side of the page) - t is Awesome!

I just saw the video with JFK on it last night and before I saw it, I was starting to get very frustrated about the MSM ignoring Ron Paul and seeing all of these people talk about how great the other candidates are (aaarrrrgggghhhhh, if I could jump through the tv screen and slap the ignorance out of anyone who would vote for the status quo candiate, I would) and I was starting to lose hope on Ron Paul's chances in getting the nomination to change America and get our Freedom Back!

But I'll tell you this, after watching that video (mentioned above) I not only was very very angry/disgusted, but really realized the importance of getting Ron Paul into office. That video gave me a kick in the ass that I needed to do anything I can (donate more, talk to people to get Ron Paul's message out, etc...) because even though I have and am a huge fan of Ron Paul and truely believe he is the ONLY ONE who can save us, I just sat there listening to his messages, watched the new and being upset... but that didn't help the situation. I know now that I need to take a more active roll in getting the word out!!!

So people, this is our chance to change history again, and if we sit there thinking there is nothing we can do, then we are part of the problem too.

Think of the founding father's and the people who supported the founding father's and what they had to endure to give us our freedom. They basically went through hell and back to ensure we would have the Greatest Nation in the world.

All we need to do is just take that little initiative to just talk (email, call or in person) to as many people as we can and to donate whatever you can ($1, $5, $10, $25 or more --- everything helps) to ensure our rights, freedom and liberty is restored and to take back our Country that the greedy, evil men/organizations have taken from us. This is definitely a lot easier than what the founding father's had to go through!

I have found that sending people to this website (www.ronpaulforpresident2008.com) is a great way to have people realize Ron Paul is their candidate, than just telling someone to google Ron Paul or give them a brief explanation of him. It would be a lot more effective if you could show them this website in person.

Another great way is to post videos of the other candiadates (that shows their true colors) displayed on this site to message boards, forums and blogs that support other candidates. But be creative in doing so. For instance, you could post the video link (preferrably to the direct youtube or google video site link cause if they see ron paul in the address/url, you won't get as good of results (to get the link of the video, right click on the video, left click on 'open link' then copy and paste the url into the forum message) AND put in the message 'Did you see this video of (candiates name)? It's shocking! Is it true?' or something to this nature. This will accomplish 2 things. One, it will expose the cadidate for who they really are and Two, this will spread Ron Paul's message.

To recap... for those of you who are feeling a little bit (or a lot) of anxiety or hopelessness about how this campaign is fairing because of the mainstream media... THERE IS HOPE!!! Watch the video mentioned above, be angry/disgusted and then take the matters into your own hands by spreading the word to as many people as you can!!!

Good Luck to All Of You Supporters and GO RON PAUL!!!

AlexMerced
02-02-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm excited about the large implications of the movement, and if anyone reading this isn't optimistic you probably don't understand exactly what we got here.

Stay in for the long haul, you won't be sorry

http://www.libertywarchest.com

RonPaulwillWin
02-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Please stop with these misleading thread titles.

zach
02-02-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm quite optimistic.

The new book coming out (already at #3 I heard), new advisors, highly possible wins in some upcoming states (not to mention the past few), money bombs, Mtv debate, and now Paul being the only real conservative running, I am feeling very confident about my choice of President.

:D

newyearsrevolution08
02-02-2008, 01:41 PM
I ma so sick of these "in doubt" threads

xd9fan
02-02-2008, 02:33 PM
sorry
But I never have had a problem backing liberty.......anytime, anyplace

aacdrw
02-02-2008, 04:47 PM
I ma so sick of these "in doubt" threads

How exactly does a comment like this help motivate people? Did you even read the entire post? From the sound of your comment, you didn't.

Are you trying to tell me that there are not supporters out there that's feeling frustrated because of the MSM's treatment of him? If so, then you are living in a fantasy land.

I've heard from people that I've told about Ron Paul that they are having doubts about Ron Paul because they think he doesn't stand a chance (cause that's what they keep hearing on the MSM network). My response to them are:

That's because the powers that run the Country are scared of him and the MSM is in their control. And I sent them to the two videos I mentioned and that ignited a flame in them and they have absolutely NO DOUBTS about Ron Paul and his message. And they are talking to everyone they can get their hands on!

Leaders find ways to motivate, NOT make negative comments like that!!! How often do you hear Ron Paul make negative comments when he's on the air or speaking to people?

As a moderator (that's what I see in your post that you are a moderator), you should be more positive and help motivate supporters. NOT take them down with comments like that. If you see a negative post, reply with a positive message (like sending them to a video link that will help alleviate their frustration).

Good luck to you and GO RON PAUL!!!

aacdrw
02-02-2008, 04:51 PM
How exactly does a comment like this help motivate people? Did you even read the entire post? From the sound of your comment, you didn't.

Are you trying to tell me that there are not supporters out there that's feeling frustrated because of the MSM's treatment of him? If so, then you are living in a fantasy land.

I've heard from people that I've told about Ron Paul that they are having doubts about Ron Paul because they think he doesn't stand a chance (cause that's what they keep hearing on the MSM network). My response to them are:

That's because the powers that run the Country are scared of him and the MSM is in their control. And I sent them to the two videos I mentioned and that ignited a flame in them and they have absolutely NO DOUBTS about Ron Paul and his message. And they are talking to everyone they can get their hands on!

Leaders find ways to motivate, NOT make negative comments like that!!! How often do you hear Ron Paul make negative comments when he's on the air or speaking to people?

As a Senior Member (that's what I see in your post that you are a Senior Member), you should be more positive and help motivate supporters. NOT take them down with comments like that. If you see a negative post, reply with a positive message (like sending them to a video link that will help alleviate their frustration).

Good luck to you and GO RON PAUL!!!

Oops, had to correct something in the reply.

JSutter
02-02-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm more optimistic because the field has narrowed and Paul is still there. Huck and Romney don't have the money to fight on if they don't kick ass on Super Tuesday and I feel a huge backlash growing against McCain as people realize he is the likely nominee.

True conservatives will start researching McCain more and see that he is nowhere near conservative and wants to keep us in Iraq for 100 years. They will ask themselves if we really want to annoint this guy and watch him get pounded by the Democrats like Bob Dole did in 96.

They'll see Dr. Paul and his stances and realize he has the base and can get a lot of the youth vote and could possibly win. If Romney wins a few states Tuesday and Huck wins a few but McCain does a lot better I think Romney and Huck will fold but McCain still won't have enough delegates to secure the nominaton. Then people will start looking around for an option and thats when Dr. Paul really starts looking appealing.

We're still looking at a brokered convention but it is possible for Dr. Paul to get the nomination if McCain can't secure enough delegates to wrap it up and a lot of backlash has grown against him before the convention. All we need is one good angry outburst from him to go along with his liberal policies, support for continuing the Iraq war and eagerness to go after Iran. Even with large turnouts in every state I think a lot of people still aren't paying attention to the race yet.

All we need is patience, devotion, and money and I think it's safe to say we can generate all three in enormous quantities.

specsaregood
02-02-2008, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't have spent 6 hours canvassing today if i was.

Come Super Tuesday we will be the only Repulican campaing to actively GOTV in ALL the states. Up until now the othercandidates have been able to put all their resources and campaign personal to work on a single state to GOTV, not this tuesday.