PDA

View Full Version : Guys, when you make youtube titles, you have to put names of other candidates in them

InLoveWithRon
02-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Okay, I just saw like 5 new videos from you guys and you don't put good words in your titles.. I don't know why you guys insist on just putting Ron's name in the titles on youtube .. Only people who are interested in Ron will search for his name.. By putting Ron's name ALONG with another candidate or two, you will get a TON more people to view your videos..

Here's an example.. Here's a title with Ron's name as well as Romney's in the title, and there are over 200,000 views in just 3 days..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6lAFfLy05_Y&feature=related

You guys have to look at the youtube titles like you put as "metatags" to search engines.. The title of the video means everything.. By effectively creating a good meta tag title, you can easily get 3 times, 10 times, 20 times more people viewing the video.. And as a result, more people will see Ron Paul's message.

You can even put words that are popular metatag words such as "music" or "funny" or "comedy" in the title to get more viewers.. People who search those popular words will see alot more Ron paul videos, and hear his message.. So let's start doing that..

We are under attack by the MSM, so we have to be alot more creative than other campaigns to get our message out there.

Edu
02-02-2008, 08:10 AM
Edit your keywords now!

InLoveWithRon
02-02-2008, 08:13 AM
It's not just the keywords that needs to be edited, but the TITLES of the video too.

By combining titles with keywords, it brings the videos up higher and sooner to viewers.. I know how the youtube search function works...

I am 100% certain that if every Ron Paul video started out with proper titles (names of other candidates and popular words) , we'd have AT LEAST 3 times more views of all Ron's videos than we do now.. Probably alot more than 3 times..

ToryNotion
02-02-2008, 08:14 AM
And please put the original source quality video up at archive.org
if at all possible.

Edu
02-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Good idea!

Mordan
02-02-2008, 09:09 AM
you are right mate.... 220 000 wohoo!