PDA

View Full Version : Guys, when you make youtube videos, put names of other candidates in the title.

InLoveWithRon
02-02-2008, 08:02 AM
I don't know why you guys insist on just putting Ron's name in the titles on youtube .. Only people who are interested in Ron will search for his name.. By putting Ron's name ALONG with another candidate or two, you will get a TON more people to view your videos..

Here's an example.. Here's a title with Ron's name as well as Romney's in the title, and there are over 200,000 views in just 3 days..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6lAFfLy05_Y&feature=related

You guys have to look at the youtube titles you put as "metatags" to search engines.. The title of the video means everything.. By effectively creating a good meta tag title, you can easily get 3 times, 10 times, 20 times more people viewing the video.. And as a result, more people will see Ron Paul's message.

You can even put words that are popular metatag words such as "music" or "funny" or "comedy" in the title to get more viewers.. People who search those popular words will see alot more Ron paul videos, and hear his message.. So let's start doing that..

We are under attack by the MSM, so we have to be alot more creative than other campaigns to get out message out there.

Edu
02-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Great idea!

InLoveWithRon
02-02-2008, 08:18 AM
Keep in mind.. That it's not just the" keywords" that need to be edited, but the "TITLES" of the video too.

By combining titles with keywords, it brings the videos up higher and sooner to viewers.. I know how the youtube search function works...

I am 100% certain that if every Ron Paul video started out with proper titles (names of other candidates and popular words) , we'd have AT LEAST 3 times more views of all Ron's videos than we do now.. Probably alot more than 3 times..

ToryNotion
02-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Please put a high quality copy of the video on archive.org as well.

Wingman
02-02-2008, 10:29 AM
just repost all the ron paul videos and put other candidates names in the title

"Mitt Romney can't beat this"

"McCain wants war but this guy doesn't"

and so on.

qh4dotcom
02-02-2008, 10:07 PM
You are so right...I just left a comment on a Youtube video that reads like this

Advice for the creator of this video...if you want more people to find and see your video you need to include other candidates' names on the title and description....otherwise only people making searches for "Ron Paul" will find it....who most likely have made up their minds to vote for him, anyway.
Want people who aren't sure if they should vote for McCain...they'll be searching for "McCain" not "Ron Paul"...make it easy for them to find your video by including both names in the title.

Can you help me leave comments too? there are so many of them.

InLoveWithRon
02-02-2008, 10:58 PM
You are so right...I just left a comment on a Youtube video that reads like this

Advice for the creator of this video...if you want more people to find and see your video you need to include other candidates' names on the title and description....otherwise only people making searches for "Ron Paul" will find it....who most likely have made up their minds to vote for him, anyway.
Want people who aren't sure if they should vote for McCain...they'll be searching for "McCain" not "Ron Paul"...make it easy for them to find your video by including both names in the title.

Can you help me leave comments too? there are so many of them.

Don't put it in the comments section , instead private message all the people who put up alot of Ron Paul videos.. Tell them that way.. It will be much more effective, and it works faster by telling them directly.

qh4dotcom
02-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Great tip. I'll do that