PDA

View Full Version : Granny warriors need some help!!

m72mc
02-02-2008, 06:32 AM
http://www.grannywarriors.com/

(part of email)

This has been a very expensive trip. First $1,102.00 for the power booster pump for the front brakes and power steering in Russellville. Then $1,136.00 for the tire, wheel bearing and stabilizer. Folks this has broken the bank. I know there are those of you that say why keep on putting money into this thing? Well for one thing it is one of a kind and has so much history it would be shameful to just park it. We have signatures of Ron, Rand, his kids, Wayne Paul and his wife Donna, Alex Jones, Jack Blood, The Southern Avenger, Micheal Badnarik, Alan Stang and on and on plus thousands of individual signatures of supporters. I know we make a difference as people know this RV no matter where we are. There are always people who know who we are and what we are doing and are happy to see us in their area. I would bet we have introduced more people to Ron Paul than any other venture going on now and I mean a personal introduction.

Debit Card Signature Purchase To AHRENS BODY SHOP RUSSELLVILLE AR Feb. 1, 2008 Details -$1,136.58 USD
Debit Card Signature Purchase To DC SERVICE CENTER INC. NEW ALBANY MS Feb. 1, 2008 Details -$1,102.66 USD

We will be jn Atlanta tomorrow, we are driving now but that is when we will have to make the decision whether or not to go home and give it up or go on to Texas and work that state before the primaries. We all know the Republican party will not be helping Dr. Paul there from the Straw poll. we also know how important it is for him to carry his own state. I would love to be able to spend the time there and get as much support for him as possible. That will be up to you all. I am totally wiped out. Our money is down to just enough to get to Atlanta and then we will have to get money from my husband to come home.

If this is what you want then don't send us any help. If you want us to keep on going send in some donations to pay for the fuel. It is as simple as that.

Thank you for your support in the past and hopefully for future support. We are putting our lives on hold for this year, working for nothing other than the knowledge we are doing something no one else can do. I know most of you have jobs and cannot just take off but I can. I love talking to people and meeting new ones that is not a problem but, I can't keep on without serious help. We get donations which usually add up to just enough to get by with the help of our credit cards and Husbands pay checks but that is at a end. I can no longer charge I am way over my head now and I cannot expect my Husband to continue to work all those hours so I can do this. I know everyone is asking for donations and it is hard to just make ends meet but it won't get any better until Dr. Paul is in office. We cannot give up the fight now.

We have a revolution to win. Help us help Dr. Paul win this one.

Edu
02-02-2008, 07:50 AM
"I have met so many people who disbelieve until they are shown the truth via Video, DVD and printed information. I spend the evenings printing up more pages of flyers to encourage people to go to the internet and learn the facts. I spend the days parking in Mall parking lots, Grocery store lots, anywhere there are people to listen. I go to meetings, different events and hand out information to everyone who will take it. So many times people will just look at me like I am a crazy old lady until they see something they can relate to and it gets their attention. I feel I am doing a service for my country and its people."

All that for some gas money? What a deal!

Mark
02-02-2008, 08:02 AM

http://www.grannywarriors.com/grannywarriors.jpg

http://www.grannywarriors.com/ronsign3.jpg

itshappening
02-02-2008, 08:13 AM
:cool::cool: support the granny's!

Edu
02-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Spread the message!

nc4rp
02-02-2008, 09:41 AM
GRANNY NEEDS HELP NOW!

Granny News
North Little Rock & Russellville Arkansas

Little Rock started off the day right. We arrived in time to start the radio show with some new people who are totally Ron Paulers. We met some really good people who are working so hard to get the message out.

With just one phone call people showed up and kept coming. The street was great, three main roads converged at the intersection with little median strips between the lanes. These were filled with people who were handing out slim jims and putting on bumper stickers. People were really receptive and happy to talk to us.

http://www.grannywarriors.com/signsetc.jpghttp://www.grannywarriors.com/fatty.jpg

Then.......Dum-de-dum dum... here came the Police. We had to leave immediately the guy said. I asked why and found out we were on private property ( Mall parking lot) and... there was a sign on the side that says "No Amnesty" on the RV? I said Yes and ????? He just kept saying there was that sign and we had to move right now. I tried everything from acting old and worried to a irate Constitutionalist. No Deal with him. Finally a man moved his truck right in back of the RV and walked off. Heck we couldn't move if we wanted to. The Cop went to talk to the guy who informed him to call a real cop and arrest us all as we were all shopping there and had the right to park there and started reading him the constitution. He was out numbered and out talked. These guys are hard core and weren't budging. Finally a real cop came and just watched, he was really nice, he seemed to be impressed with the fact these guys were out there for 3 hours in the freezing cold. He was given a lot of information and some bumper stickers .
http://www.grannywarriors.com/moveit.jpghttp://www.grannywarriors.com/moveit2.jpg
Leving Little Rock we went to Russellville to visit a good Pauler who had a spot set up at the college for us to park for the afternoon and talk to the students. This turned out to be a debacle. We were informed that there was a "FREE SPEACH" area but it was not big enough for us to park. Chris and Mike went to the Deans office to question this Free Speach area.. Chris informed him that " Look at my feet, this is a free speach zone, then moved and told him look that free speach zone just follows me where ever I go" That poor man didn't know what he had gotten into with those two. I am really amazed at these kids that allow this Free Speach zones.. where did their fight go? They don't realize this is just a way to control them and not give them something. They have the right to free speach where ever they are but will go to this area to talk politics? This has got to be stopped..

http://www.grannywarriors.com/freespeach.jpghttp://www.grannywarriors.com/mansign.jpg

On the way to Russellville the wind started blowing like a hurricane, we found out that it was a terrible ice storm on the way. It was all Chris could do to hold the RV on the road during gusts of up to 60 mph according to the weather man. The area was ravaged with downed trees and power lines but we did manage to find a State park and spend the night. It was beautiful and free because they had no power. Right on the lake but while looking and admiring the beauty what did we see? A Huge Nuke Power Plant.. Blowing tons of that white vapor into the air. We left early and went to the garage that was going to work on our RV. The brakes had finally given just about out. We found a Ron Pauler who was so good to work with who did a quick job of the front brakes. He was so sick he had to leave early so we spent the entire night inside the garage missing the bad weather outside. This morning he finished up the job and we were on our way to Atlanta for the saturday Rally in front of the State House.

I was driving and noticed a small change in the way the RV was driving, not anything to make you think was wrong other than such bad roads.. Stopping for gas we were scared half out of our heads with a huge explosion from the back. Smoke was billowing out of the rear wheel well. The tire was totally blown out. Luckily again... Ron Paulers were all over the place. A State building Inspector Mike Armstrong came by and asked if we were putting out signs? Nope not here. He had the job of pulling them up where they were that were not legal, but he has saved every one of them at the barn. He said he would be glad to give them to us or anyone that wanted them.. We would have loved to have them but they were the big ones. A old fellow came by asking for signs.. guess what.. Yep he is on his way to the barn to collect all the ones there. Everything works out it seems like.

We were gassing up and BOOM.. a huge explosion scared the mess out of me and Mike. We thought the generator had exploded but it was the rear tire. It blew out so hard it blew insulation all over the ground. Seems the bearings on the wheel had frozen up and heated up the brake pads which in turn burned the tire which went off with a bang. Luckily again there were the Ron Paulers.. we had a repair man out in 20 minutes, he fixed the tire and brought us to his station where he worked ( $85.00 a Hour) to fix the problem. He had to put new bearings in the rear idler axel and worked on the hydraulic stabilizers. We are now on the road again towards Atlanta at 11:30 PM which means we will have to drive all night to get there in time for the Rally.

http://www.grannywarriors.com/mechanic.jpg

This has been a very expensive trip. First $1,102.00 for the power booster pump for the front brakes and power steering in Russellville. Then $1,136.00 for the tire, wheel bearing and stabilizer. Folks this has broken the bank. I know there are those of you that say why keep on putting money into this thing? Well for one thing it is one of a kind and has so much history it would be shameful to just park it. We have signatures of Ron, Rand, his kids, Wayne Paul and his wife Donna, Alex Jones, Jack Blood, The Southern Avenger, Micheal Badnarik, Alan Stang and on and on plus thousands of individual signatures of supporters. I know we make a difference as people know this RV no matter where we are. There are always people who know who we are and what we are doing and are happy to see us in their area. I would bet we have introduced more people to Ron Paul than any other venture going on now and I mean a personal introduction.

Debit Card Signature Purchase To AHRENS BODY SHOP RUSSELLVILLE AR Feb. 1, 2008 Details (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-details&info=72xQ0u_MA6UxOksly7nQsbrWUcHP_lOryFmWGkDX9ATh5 M8PHCns-AyX3y4&return_to=my_accounts_page) -$1,136.58 USD Debit Card Signature Purchase To DC SERVICE CENTER INC. NEW ALBANY MS Feb. 1, 2008 Details (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-details&info=xyuU7kwCBsbKWLRD_4vAVPoVQUuz3gqvCWv6AlhS_GbRC JRWG82g76p_A7a&return_to=my_accounts_page) -$1,102.66 USD
We will be jn Atlanta tomorrow, we are driving now but that is when we will have to make the decision whether or not to go home and give it up or go on to Texas and work that state before the primaries. We all know the Republican party will not be helping Dr. Paul there from the Straw poll. we also know how important it is for him to carry his own state. I would love to be able to spend the time there and get as much support for him as possible. That will be up to you all. I am totally wiped out. Our money is down to just enough to get to Atlanta and then we will have to get money from my husband to come home.

If this is what you want then don't send us any help. If you want us to keep on going send in some donations to pay for the fuel. It is as simple as that.
Thank you for your support in the past and hopefully for future support. We are putting our lives on hold for this year, working for nothing other than the knowledge we are doing something no one else can do. I know most of you have jobs and cannot just take off but I can. I love talking to people and meeting new ones that is not a problem but, I can't keep on without serious help. We get donations which usually add up to just enough to get by with the help of our credit cards and Husbands pay checks but that is at a end. I can no longer charge I am way over my head now and I cannot expect my Husband to continue to work all those hours so I can do this. I know everyone is asking for donations and it is hard to just make ends meet but it won't get any better until Dr. Paul is in office. We cannot give up the fight now.

We have a revolution to win. Help us help Dr. Paul win this one.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

dawnbt
02-02-2008, 09:46 AM
bump for the Granny's!

terryp
02-02-2008, 10:09 AM
^^^^

ForrestLayne
02-02-2008, 11:25 AM
bump for importance

pacelli
02-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Those who are maxed out can help with this important grassroots project.

Granny Warriors

Reference: 003
$30.00

whutaboutbob
02-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Bump, I will do what I can..

skeryl
02-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Your payment for $50.00 USD has been completed.

You are now being redirected to Granny Warriors

m72mc
02-02-2008, 12:54 PM
anything helps

Mark
02-02-2008, 03:10 PM
They're working hard for Ron and paying out of their own pocket.

Debit Card Signature Purchase To AHRENS BODY SHOP RUSSELLVILLE AR Feb. 1, 2008 Details (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-details&info=72xQ0u_MA6UxOksly7nQsbrWUcHP_lOryFmWGkDX9ATh5 M8PHCns-AyX3y4&return_to=my_accounts_page) -$1,136.58 USD

Debit Card Signature Purchase To DC SERVICE CENTER INC. NEW ALBANY MS Feb. 1, 2008 Details (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history-details&info=xyuU7kwCBsbKWLRD_4vAVPoVQUuz3gqvCWv6AlhS_GbRC JRWG82g76p_A7a&return_to=my_accounts_page) -$1,102.66 USD

We will be in Atlanta tomorrow, we are driving now but that is when we will have to make the decision
whether or not to go home and give it up or go on to Texas

and work that state before the primaries. We all know the Republican party will not be helping Dr. Paul there

V4Vendetta
02-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope Linda stopped making empty promises!

Mark
02-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope Linda stopped making empty promises!

Way to throw out an empty allegation.

ForrestLayne
02-02-2008, 03:39 PM
bump it up

fletcher
02-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Didn't they already get $4,000 in donations for a new transmission? Now they want $2,000 more? What a joke.

michaelwise
02-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Bump for Granny's!

Edu
02-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Didn't they already get $4,000 in donations for a new transmission? Now they want $2,000 more? What a joke.And a Bump!!! If the Granny-mobile is falling apart, let's get it fixed! Put a whole new drivetrain in that sucker!

garrettwombat
02-02-2008, 07:52 PM
the granny worriers got a ticket today in atlanta for pulling into the mccain rally parking lot... it was total BS... then we tried to get inside the building... they would not even let you in if you had a ron paul bracelet on your arm...

it was on lockdown from freedom...

and as a side note... how come no one ever mentioned the fact they travel around with a monkey... wtf is wrong with you people... yea its all for ron paul... its like they travel around supporting ron paul with a monkey named "buddy" but it goes over everyones head.

RobS
02-02-2008, 08:18 PM
bump for the granny's!

thomaseusin
02-02-2008, 08:27 PM
donated a couple bucks for a couple more miles.

bump!

Opulen
02-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Please help our beloved grannys! :)

Mark
02-02-2008, 08:58 PM
the granny worriers got a ticket today in atlanta for pulling into the mccain rally parking lot... it was total BS... then we tried to get inside the building... they would not even let you in if you had a ron paul bracelet on your arm...

it was on lockdown from freedom...

and as a side note... how come no one ever mentioned the fact they travel around with a monkey... wtf is wrong with you people... yea its all for ron paul... its like they travel around supporting ron paul with a monkey named "buddy" but it goes over everyones head.

Another reason we have to keep them on the road.

Edu
02-02-2008, 09:40 PM
One RV can make a difference!

Mark
02-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Has anyone heard an update?

Edu
02-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Couldn't find anything yet.

They really need a simple one way blog they can post to quickly, even from a cell phone.

Opulen
02-03-2008, 01:38 AM
bump

Mark
02-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Confirmation number: 72928686KF820442W - $30

Mark
02-03-2008, 04:06 AM
Make sure they can Roll on!

Edu
02-03-2008, 06:40 AM
Rolling, rolling, rolling, keep that RV rolling!

All Seeing Eye
02-03-2008, 07:23 AM
bump

Opulen
02-03-2008, 07:48 AM
bump

Edu
02-03-2008, 10:25 AM
If they were stranded on the side of the road would you help?

nc4rp
02-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Rolling, rolling, rolling, keep that RV rolling!

!!

Mark
02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
We need them in Texas all. As much as they've done for Ron, a couple of bucks from much of us is a must.

Opulen
02-04-2008, 05:26 AM
Help out! post if you did!

m72mc
02-04-2008, 05:41 AM
February 3, 2008

Dear Friends,

Albert and I are so honored that you are contributing to the campaign and supporting us with your words of encouraging words.

Today is a special day. It is Albert's birthday.

Of course it's hard not to be with him on this special day but I look at all the achievements so far and I am amazed and uplifted. I am very proud of my husband.

We have made a decision to move to New Hampshire. That might seem like a huge step since we have 8 children, but believe me, this is not the first time that the Lord has moved us.

Albert is looking forward to be reunited with us, and if you are able to show him your appreciation by contributing to the move to New Hampshire we would be eternally grateful.

With love to our fighting supporters

Ingrid Howard LOL btw she is swedish Like me :) Hej hopp vi dansar runt granen .....da do da di dala

http://alberthoward.org/contr.aspx :D

andy mcdee
02-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Heja Sverige!! I'll check my paypal account to see if there is something left that I don't need.