PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul was just mentioned on Fox News

fluoridatedbrainsoup
08-06-2007, 07:57 PM
According to my Ma ... she says they were talking about the Republican debate and the question came up of who won the post - debate polls , and all the guy would say was that the winner got 50% of the vote , and is Anti - Washington. The guy wouldn't say the name, but my Ma knew it had to be Paul.

She's a supporter, thru me - she's going to vote for him and lets me make all the black and white copies I need free at the office.

Family , man , Family !

shrugged0106
08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
According to my Ma ... she says they were talking about the Republican debate and the question came up of who won the post - debate polls , and all the guy would say was that the winner got 50% of the vote , and is Anti - Washington. The guy wouldn't say the name, but my Ma knew it had to be Paul.

She's a supporter, thru me - she's going to vote for him and lets me make all the black and white copies I need free at the office.

Family , man , Family !

I think my folks are going to vote for him to, and probqably just to make me happy! :)

spacebetween
08-06-2007, 07:58 PM

Family , man , Family !

You sure they weren't talking about Huckabee? Hannity & Colmes were discussing Huckabee as the winner of the debate based on their focus group.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
08-06-2007, 08:06 PM
You sure they weren't talking about Huckabee? Hannity & Colmes were discussing Huckabee as the winner of the debate based on their focus group.

Hmm, it is possible, but I'm not sure why they would be afraid to say Huck's name. And my Ma felt it was Paul , which is evidence! (for me at least :p)

fluoridatedbrainsoup
08-06-2007, 08:08 PM
DLS said "Huckabee is the 'anti Washington' candidate?? WTF?!?!"

hmm, my Ma was mislead - the thread is here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=10927

Bradley in DC
08-06-2007, 08:10 PM
I think my folks are going to vote for him to, and probqably just to make me happy! :)

My family has put up with my Ron Paul preaching for 25 years--starting ten years ago, they started watching since I was working for him (oh, how cute, our little boy works for a Congressman--first real job I've had they could understand and explain to their friends) and the last several years (the Bush II years), they're totally on board. It helps that one of my brothers is totally on board and gets it.

angelatc
08-06-2007, 08:23 PM
The guy wouldn't say the name, ....

Oooh Ohhh! It must be Voldemort!

Dustancostine
08-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Oooh Ohhh! It must be Voldemort!

LOL :D

disinter
08-06-2007, 09:51 PM

Make sure they vote in the primaries! That is the most important vote. If he wins the nomination.. the rest will be cake.