PDA

View Full Version : Scariest thing I've seen in Years. Please spread.

tnvoter
08-06-2007, 07:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyEfmDtxdhM

this was like yesterday folks, and it's not even on the news. THIS IS BIG.

dig it here after you see for yourself.

http://digg.com/politics/DISGUSTING_Corrupt_Democrats_Cheat_To_Give_Illegal _Aliens_Welfare

(ty fluorid for the digg)

ChooseLiberty
08-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Well, Lou Dobbs is MSM. But he must be the only one not owned by the CFR.

Wyurm
08-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Well, the vote actually happened on Friday I believe. It was rather sad to see the government that holds power over my country behaving like that, but I saw it and shook my head in frustration and sorrow.

LibertyEagle
08-06-2007, 07:47 PM
How dare they give our tax dollars to ILLEGAL aliens!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

bygone
08-06-2007, 07:48 PM
I still say:

"I like Lou Dobbs" ;)

BLS
08-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Well, Lou Dobbs is MSM. But he must be the only one not owned by the CFR.

Lou Dobbs is on OUR side....trust me.

Him, Buchanan and Tucker are about it.

This is an absolute OUTRAGE...you should be madder than hell!!!!!

aunt_shoes
08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Outrageous

angelatc
08-06-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/3/112830/9734

The progressives' revision: At first it appeared that the motion failed by a 214-214 vote. Then a Representative changed their vote at the motion appeared to pass by a 215-213 vote. The Speaker Pro Temp accidently banged the gavel and Republicans thought they won, but Representatives still wanted to change their votes and the final tally ended up being 212-216 and motion failed.

The vote and the subsequent confusion led the Republicans to cry foul. They screamed "Shame, Shame" on the floor. They carried on like children and tried to use every paraliamentary maneveur they could to express their disgust.

tnvoter
08-06-2007, 08:13 PM
please spread this video.

tnvoter
08-06-2007, 08:18 PM
The Speaker Pro Temp accidently banged the gavel and [/I]

thats about the funniest thing i've heard all day. accidentally banged the gavel...PSSHhhh

acstichter
08-06-2007, 08:19 PM
If anybody finds a CSPAN replay or any complete video, please post it. I would like to better understand what happened.

Just having the floor chant SHAME certainly means 'something' happened.

DeadheadForPaul
08-06-2007, 08:23 PM
I just sent this out to family, friends, and various organizations that I'm a member of

Spread this. Most people do not know about these radical actions. Even if they did lose, I can't believe the vote was THAT CLOSE! Wow.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
08-06-2007, 08:27 PM
DIGG here: http://digg.com/politics/DISGUSTING_Corrupt_Democrats_Cheat_To_Give_Illegal _Aliens_Welfare

RP08
08-06-2007, 08:30 PM
F!

Sorry, I typed out 3 or 4 lengthy responses that all could've been taken out of context and that's not anything to do with champion Dr. Paul, so this is my "re:"

Yes, it is worth watching the linked vid.

Erazmus
Wow... I'm without words.

tnvoter
dugg

richard1984
08-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Is there any way to reverse this? Or bring about some kind of justice for this?

disinter
08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the North American Union... or SPP for the politically correct crowd.

hard@work
08-06-2007, 09:56 PM
unbelievable. the hippocracy in the house reaks.

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 10:03 PM
If anybody finds a CSPAN replay or any complete video, please post it. I would like to better understand what happened.

Just having the floor chant SHAME certainly means 'something' happened.

RON PAUL Effect????Never saw this shnap before:D

Lord Xar
08-06-2007, 10:24 PM
I posted about this yesterday...

this the most ridiculous thing!!!

If you all don't like it, then you need to ante up and call your representatives (house, I believe) ---> and let them THEY ARE NOT REPRESENTING AMERICANS!!!!!!

TO think, that we have hungry, poor and those without here -- and we are giving to illegals, out "F'ING"rageous!!!

Get on the horn, and call your representative and let them know they CANNOT HIJACK the VOTE!!!

SeanEdwards
08-06-2007, 10:31 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/3/112830/9734

The progressives' revision: At first it appeared that the motion failed by a 214-214 vote. Then a Representative changed their vote at the motion appeared to pass by a 215-213 vote. The Speaker Pro Temp accidently banged the gavel and Republicans thought they won, but Representatives still wanted to change their votes and the final tally ended up being 212-216 and motion failed.

The vote and the subsequent confusion led the Republicans to cry foul. They screamed "Shame, Shame" on the floor. They carried on like children and tried to use every paraliamentary maneveur they could to express their disgust.

I really hate the people on that site. I think I could turn totally neocon on them, send them to gitmo, and waterboard them until they stop stinking.

RonPaulCult
08-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Yeah these people from both parties do whatever they have to do to advance to agenda of the elites. We don't have a democracy.

LibertyBelle
08-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Yeah these people from both parties do whatever they have to do to advance to agenda of the elites. We don't have a democracy.

We're not supposed to have a democracy, we're supposed to be a Republic.
The Republic is no longer, is not even in remnant status obviously. It's long gone. We have a Congress full of mostly traitors, and an Executive Branch who thinks they are beyond the law. We are way beyond needing a Revolution. The rest of the country needs to wake up out of their MSM and American Idol induced slumber or we are in DEEP DOO DOO!

The TV is the biggest brainwashing invention in history!!! I truly wish it was never invented, not taking that back either. :mad:

michaelwise
08-06-2007, 11:42 PM
You Know, Lou Dobbs is giving each candidate 2 minutes to speak to the issues. I can't wait to see RP on his show.

winston84
08-07-2007, 01:22 AM
I like how Lou Dobbs reiterated his view how he does not look well upon either of the parties, but regardless this cheating action needs some air time.

SeanEdwards
08-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Totally sickening. Pelosi makes me embarrased to be a Californian.

goldenequity
08-07-2007, 02:17 AM
The Lou Dobbs CNN coverage is now posted

HERE (http://www.ronpaulaudio.com/index.html#new)

My hope would be that it would make curious Iowans barf.....
and then vote Ron Paul.

randy:cool:

IRO-bot
08-07-2007, 05:21 AM
Ron paul audio. Can you send me a link to download that video by anychance? I really need it so I can e-mail it around this is WAY WAY to big.

anobjectivist
08-07-2007, 06:10 AM
What is truly disgusting is that the issue on which the congress voted was this:
am I a slave to US Citizens and legal immigrants only, or am I also a slave to illegal immigrants?

No one--not a legal immigrant, a US citizen, or a foreigner--is entitled to the product of my labor. Once it is taken from me, it has been stolen. My freedom should not depend on a vote. Unfortunately, in America, it does.

The video only obfuscates this true moral issue, the one at the heart of the destruction of our Republic. That Congressmen behaved unfairly on this day is of little consequence when put in the right perspective. All they do is steal, everyday. Why focus on this?

Too bad Lou Dobbs didn't say this. I don't think he understands it.

freelance
08-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Y'all are a little late to the party on this one. We had a temper tantrum over this last weekend. This is a total outrage. Look for them to pull more of the same with the NAU/SPP legislation is introduced after the summer recess.

The whole lot of them are a bunch of traitors, and apparently, there is NOTHING that anyone can do, short of a little tea party.

rpf2008
08-07-2007, 07:16 AM
Yea for America !

tnvoter
08-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Y'all are a little late to the party on this one. We had a temper tantrum over this last weekend. This is a total outrage. Look for them to pull more of the same with the NAU/SPP legislation is introduced after the summer recess.

The whole lot of them are a bunch of traitors, and apparently, there is NOTHING that anyone can do, short of a little tea party.

its not over yet because the republicans are still rightfully very **ssed over it.

freelance
08-07-2007, 09:14 AM
its not over yet because the republicans are still rightfully very **ssed over it.

Good, I like my tea with lemon!

tnvoter
08-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Good, I like my tea with lemon!

2 business days isn't that long!

lol

Lord Xar
08-07-2007, 03:52 PM
I forwarded that youtube to two poeple.. we also should be forwarding that around...

can you imagine if they do this with the nau/spp stuff...

naw, there is talk that the republicans are gonna sit out for ALL voting until this is cleared up... something is amiss. something terrible..

GET ACTIVE, EMAIL AND CALL THOSE DEMOCRATES and REPUBLICANS who SHAMMED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BROKE THE RULE OF LAW!