PDA

View Full Version : Stand behind the freedom movement no matter what the electoral results are!

libertythor
02-02-2008, 03:39 AM
Mexico let individual liberty slip away after Benito Juarez was deposed. See my signature. He was a libertarian.

Don't let it slip away. Continue educating others and fighting for what is right.

jasonjasonjason1
02-02-2008, 03:40 AM
aa

jbuttell
02-02-2008, 03:42 AM
I'm here to stay, regardless of what goes down.

libertythor
02-02-2008, 03:45 AM
Things can still work our way....but DONT GO BEING APATHETIC IF THE RESULTS ARE NEGATIVE. Lets stick together.

Look at our neighbor to our south....where I live now! Remember that guy that got tazed? At least it became a scandal in the US. Here its a ho-hum headline reported briefly.

DON'T LET THE US SLIP AWAY!

MattMinnesota
02-02-2008, 03:49 AM
I'm in this fight till I'm dead!

JoBurke
02-02-2008, 03:53 AM
I'm here to stay, regardless of what goes down.

Ditto!

libertythor
02-02-2008, 03:57 AM
I'm in this fight till I'm dead!
;)

libertythor
02-02-2008, 06:17 AM
Bump. May this not be moved! I want as many to see this as possible. Look at what is at stake. I love Ron Paul and the ideals. No matter what happens, WE WILL CONTINUE THE FIGHT!!!!

RageAgainstDC
02-02-2008, 06:39 AM
this will not end. We will go down in history as the 2nd great american revolutionaries. We have the money and the manpower. We CAN change thing in this country, even if it takes 20 years. Freedom will not be allowed to die off on our watch. Ron started it, we WILL finish it.

libertythor
02-02-2008, 06:45 AM
this will not end. We will go down in history as the 2nd great american revolutionaries. We have the money and the manpower. We CAN change thing in this country, even if it takes 20 years. Freedom will not be allowed to die off on our watch. Ron started it, we WILL finish it.

I am glad to hear that many of us will continue no matter what! I want the assurance from others too. NEVER GIVE UP AND SAY IT IS HOPELESS! If you do, the corrupt machine will for sure with 100% certainty win and establish their system of global serfdom.

BTW Hugo Chavez is a pawn. He promotes the same concepts of global collectivism as the CFR but with a thin veneer of virulent anti-american rhetoric. Don't give up! There are people in latin america that want the same as we are fighting for, but it costs them many times more to get out the message. AND NO! Hugo Chavez doesn't represent that because those here that truly do get either immediately marginalized or are threatened into silence.

MsDoodahs
02-02-2008, 07:20 AM

It will take decades.

I'm in for the long haul.

:D

AlexMerced
02-02-2008, 07:27 AM
I will keep this fight to them till my last breath... unless we win before then

libertythor
02-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Keep this thread up here for a few days. Not with mere bumps but with your thoughts...for those of you viewing this.

libertythor
02-02-2008, 08:04 AM
bump

Zeeder
02-02-2008, 08:20 AM

I won't take 20 years. All it takes is one more election cycle(possibly this one). IF the meetups stay together. All we need is one congressman from every state, that has Ron Paul's courage of just voting NO.
Actually if we could just get a couple of Senators, we could filibuster everything.

Frankly, 20 years from now might be to late