PDA

View Full Version : Hannity and Colmes are going to discuss the focus group at the debate

akalucas
08-06-2007, 07:35 PM
They are about to talk about it but seems they put it off for a little because of technical difficulties

BLS
08-06-2007, 07:37 PM
watching.....where's my barf bag?

PatriotOne
08-06-2007, 07:37 PM
They are about to talk about it but seems they put it off for a little because of technical difficulties

Ugh...report back. I can't watch. I just ate and feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it :(

akalucas
08-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Looks like it was huchabee who won in the focus group

LibertyEagle
08-06-2007, 07:40 PM
^T^R$%^&&*UIO(OO

Just said HUCKABEE WON THE DEBATE AND THAT HE IS THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT CANDIDATE.

Can you believe that BS!

BLS
Huckabee is the 'anti Washington' candidate?? WTF?!?!

SWATH
Huckabee won the debate?!?!?! He is the anti-washington candidate?!?!?!? This is really like being in the twillight zone.

LibertyEagle
08-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah, you noticed in the debate he stole Paul's byline, right?

akalucas
08-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Damn, sucks they had the technical problems. They just sat talking about other things for 7 minutes. Im sure Paul would had been mentioned if it wasnt for the time constraint caused by the problem

akalucas
08-06-2007, 07:46 PM
I think its obvious Paul won the first half of the debate because thats when he had a chance to speak. If he would had been allowed to speak more than the 60 seconds they gave him for the last 45 minutes he would had won the whole thing. Almost seems that when they saw he was winning over the focus group in the first half they decided not to give Paul more time...doubt this happend, but it sure seems that way.

JPFromTally
08-06-2007, 07:48 PM
If you look at his website it looks like he just cut and pasted from all of the others. It's as if they just use a template.

For example:

I support and have consistently supported passage of a federal constitutional amendment that defines marriage as a union between one man and one woman.

What a stupid waste of time.

Or how about this anti-Washington gem:

Music and the arts are not extraneous, extra-curricular, or expendable - I believe they are essential. I want to provide every child these "Weapons of Mass Instruction."

The surge is a military means to achieve the political end of sectarian reconciliation among the Iraqis.

What is happening is that the MSM needs a "leading 2nd tier" candidate. He's their man...

ChicagoLawyer
08-06-2007, 08:13 PM
JP- I like your signature.

BillyBeer
08-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Sean Hannity reminds me of Scrappy Doo. Hes when Conservatism in this country jumped the shark.