PDA

View Full Version : New evidence Earth produces endless supply of OIL

Man from La Mancha
02-02-2008, 02:46 AM
New evidence supports premise that Earth produces endless supply
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59991
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: February 1, 2008
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

A study published in Science Magazine today presents new evidence supporting the abiotic theory for the origin of oil, which asserts oil is a natural product the Earth generates constantly rather than a "fossil fuel" derived from decaying ancient forests and dead dinosaurs.

The lead scientist on the study – Giora Proskurowski of the School of Oceanography at the University of Washington in Seattle – says the hydrogen-rich fluids venting at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in the Lost City Hydrothermal Field were produced by the abiotic synthesis of hydrocarbons in the mantle of the earth.

The abiotic theory of the origin of oil directly challenges the conventional scientific theory that hydrocarbons are organic in nature, created by the deterioration of biological material deposited millions of years ago in sedimentary rock and converted to hydrocarbons under intense heat and pressure.

While organic theorists have posited that the material required to produce hydrocarbons in sedimentary rock came from dinosaurs and ancient forests, more recent argument have suggested living organisms as small as plankton may have been the origin.

Edu
02-02-2008, 06:40 AM
If you own and hold land in allodial title, you own it to the center of the earth. If the OP is true, then you own a lot of oil and some of the amounts that have been pumped up were from your oil.

By only reimbursing the oil companies for processing your oil into gas, you pay about 0.25 cents per gallon.

If they have been over charging you all this time, I would ask for a refund.

WilliamC
02-02-2008, 06:44 AM
While the abiotic origin of oil does have merit, the time scales involved may still be very long.

If we deplete the easy reserves they won't re-fill any time soon and it will be more expensive to get deeper oil as time goes on.

Matt Collins
02-02-2008, 12:24 PM
While the abiotic origin of oil does have merityes - read the book Blackgold Strangle Hold or The Myth of Scarcity of Oil by Jerome Corsi

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Gold-Stranglehold-Jerome-Corsi/dp/1581824890/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201976681&sr=8-3

Truth Warrior
02-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Interesting article. Thanks!

Rebel Resource
02-02-2008, 12:31 PM
This should not be taken seriously. Corsi is just about the only person I can think of flogging this dead horse, compared to a fleet of geologists, bankers, etc talking about energy scarcity:

Ask yourself one simple question: is the world behaving as if there is a neverending supply of oil?

Cleaner44
02-02-2008, 12:46 PM
This should not be taken seriously. Corsi is just about the only person I can think of flogging this dead horse, compared to a fleet of geologists, bankers, etc talking about energy scarcity:

Ask yourself one simple question: is the world behaving as if there is a neverending supply of oil?

I am completely ignorant in this area but if bankers are disputing it I am suspisous.

Matt Collins
02-02-2008, 06:05 PM

Have you read the book?

Matt Collins
03-29-2023, 08:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtBnIg5TRV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtBnIg5TRV0

Weston White
03-30-2023, 12:20 AM
lolz, even when I was in elementary school I didn't believe the notion of fossil fuels that was taught to us, it just sounded so f-ing dumb, just the entire notion was stupid. Like what? When dinosaurs die they go to do it in some nearby mass dinosaur graveyard and then over the passing of time their carcass gets pulled down hundreds to thousands of feet under the ground (and even in the ocean) and then somehow their remains turns into an explosive chemical when refined? ...Then later on in life I came to the realization I was really, really smart for not falling for such crap. haha! Also, I believe there is a lot of fraud and misconceptions involved in our accepted history of dinosaurs.

Also, it has now been shown the "dried up" oil wells in places like Texas are again pumping crude oil. It is more actually that crude oil is a byproduct of specific reactions taking place internally, similar to lava flows, earthquakes, eruptions, natural hot springs (which may release hydrogen sulfide a flammable gas), and the like.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2023, 12:32 AM
Also, it has now been shown the "dried up" oil wells in places like Texas are again pumping crude oil. It is more actually that crude oil is a byproduct of specific reactions taking place internally, similar to lava flows, earthquakes, eruptions, natural hot springs (which may release hydrogen sulfide a flammable gas), and the like.

I carried a team of geologists offshore in the GoM from Texas A and M and WHOI and Exxon to study some offshore wells back in the 90s.

They found the same thing.

Maybe it's abiotic, maybe it is biological, but just continuously ongoing, which makes sense, plants and animals continue to live and die both in the oceans and on land.