PDA

View Full Version : Email to Jesse Benton:

Petar
02-02-2008, 02:25 AM
Hi Jesse.

My name is Petar Ivcec, and though I have sent you some obscure phone calls in the past, I now just ask that you please read the following message carefully. I am finally able to communicate this important message clearly, and give you a reasonable request for exactly what you can do to help as well.

I briefly met you at the Eastern UofM rally a few months ago. I quickly presented you with my project, and you told me not to give up, and gave me your business card. Thank you for saying that, that was very nice of you. Though I encountered some major setbacks, I did not give up, and now, 4 months later, I finally have something that I can launch which is capable of changing this race for all of us completely.

This site is capable of transforming the entire online Ron Paul army into a massive, synchronized, printed press consuming swarm, and all that people have to do is follow the 4 simple steps presented within it.

Before I give you the details on how my site works exactly, please allow me to present you with my dilemma:

My site is a completely new kind of website design, so therefore it faces a "chicken-egg" scenario. People wont use it until they see that other people are using it, then it will be able to catch on. Breaking through this threshold requires a certain push that is very difficult for me to provide on my own. I realize that you are not able to have a bulletin posted on the RonPaul2008 website, but what you can do is ask www.ronpaulforums.com to post my banner on the front page of their site, along with the other important Ron Paul grassroots support initiatives.

The reason that I have to ask for you to help me with this, is that for some reason they have been ignoring me. It may be the "chicken-egg" scenario that I mentioned earlier, and it may be the fact that the site looks visually poor. This is also a "chicken-egg" scenario, because as soon as I get some more support with this site, then I will be able to improve the whole presentation drastically.

Here is how the site will work:

By following the 4 simple steps presented within the site, the following is accomplished: Users are prompted to write their local newspapers editors with letters of support for Ron Paul. Once their messages appear in print, then they are prompted to post the articles on my site, along with the email addresses of the newspapers. Then, anyone else who comes to my site can see these articles as well as the newspapers email address, so they are prompted to write these newspapers and concur with these articles. Once those messages appear in print, then the original user can update their post to include those articles as well. Furthermore, if anyone is published disagreeing with any of these messages, then this user is also prompted to add that to the post as well, and then everyone who sees this post will also be prompted to write this same newspaper and directly argue against naysayers.

The site provides a map of the US that will track all of this activity numerically, state by state, and nationally, so that we can all watch the numbers grow like a massive money bomb that we create on our own just by writing emails and posting articles.

Furthermore, as soon as I get some more support, I will be able to easily modify my website to include a new idea should easily make the website at least twice as effective as a whole.

I'll make it so users will be encouraged to post any type of article at all that they feel that the grassroots can respond to in some way. Whether it is an article praising Paul, an article bashing Paul, or an article praising Obama or trumpeting the Fed. Then we will treat these articles in the same fashion.

I believe that using this system we will be able to absolutely inundate Americas newspapers with our message. We should be able to take over most small towns first since it is profoundly easier to have a letter to the editor printed in a smaller paper. We have the troops, we just need the organization, and that is exactly what I will provide.

Please help me achieve the bit of support that I will need in order to get this initiative off the ground.

Petar

www.letters4liberty.org

Bradley in DC
02-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Looks pretty cool, but there has to be more than one U of M!

mexicanpizza
02-02-2008, 02:33 AM
You seem quite young based on your diction, interaction with people/tone, and the quality of your site, so please take this as constructive.

1. You are WAY too long winded. That letter could've been 1/10th the length and gotten your message across more effectively.

2. How many letters have you written to editors to show how your site is meant to function? I clicked on CA and it was empty.

3. Your site doesn't work. Back isn't working and the formatting is screwy. And the black+neon is horrible on the eyes.

4. If your site is truly "a great idea", the market (us) will end up using it. If it's too ugly, too slow, too confusing, or whatever, it will not be used.

I think all your energy could be better off doing something else, from what I've seen of the site so far. What you've basically come up with is....wait for it....digg/slashdot/etc.

Good luck man.

Petar
02-02-2008, 03:00 AM
PS, it works fine for most, I'll improve the look/functionality when I get more support to help me do so.

Petar
02-02-2008, 03:01 AM

Thanks, Eastern UofM Rally in Anne Arbor Michigan.

Rhys
02-02-2008, 03:43 AM

nope. :)

go blue!

bcreps85
02-02-2008, 03:59 AM
Looks good, and great idea. Thing about people on this website is we are waiting for things that we can participate in NOW. Finish your site and post it on here and you will likely get a better reception.

dblee
02-02-2008, 04:01 AM
bro, i realize you have worked pretty hard on this thing, but other people are saying the same thing i've been saying to you. you're just not open to hearing it.

success will come with your ability to accept constructive criticism.

Petar
02-02-2008, 04:53 AM
Looks good, and great idea. Thing about people on this website is we are waiting for things that we can participate in NOW. Finish your site and post it on here and you will likely get a better reception.

The site is launched. Join now and begin participating immediately please.

Petar
02-02-2008, 04:56 AM
bro, i realize you have worked pretty hard on this thing, but other people are saying the same thing i've been saying to you. you're just not open to hearing it.

success will come with your ability to accept constructive criticism.

Did you tell me to get a FAQ up? Maybe I will when I can. Why don't you join and start using it now anyway? That will help get it going. Thanks.

Sweman
02-02-2008, 05:16 AM
I don't think the e-mailing will pick up. This is the era of the blog.

Petar
02-02-2008, 05:38 AM
The only thing that is standing between us and certain victory is the fact that we are ignored by the main stream media. Ron Paul is already the president of the internet, so if it really was the era of blog, we'd have won already. Please join my site and begin following the four simple steps provided so that we can take our internet power and use it to completely take over a portion of the main stream media. (the American printed press) the more people who start using it, the more it will be shown to work, hence the more it will catch on until the grassroots embraces it completely. Please help, thank you.

Dan Klaus
02-02-2008, 05:40 AM
I'll join up and check it out Petar...thanks for all your hard work on this....dk

Petar
02-02-2008, 08:33 AM
I'll join up and check it out Petar...thanks for all your hard work on this....dk

Thanks a lot. I just found a good programmer who wants to help, so I should be able to bring some more improvements very soon.

Also, I'm gonna start posting regular articles printed in papers in my area that I think that the grassroots should be able to respond to in some way that raises support for Dr. Paul.

Paulitical Correctness
02-02-2008, 08:45 AM
[edit for quote]

What's up with this attitude? :rolleyes:

Petar
02-02-2008, 09:24 AM

Please stay out of it. I obviously didn't appreciate some things he'd said to me, don't make me have to argue with you now too. I'm really busy trying to get this website off the ground. Please join and check out how it works. It really is capable of doing everything that it claims. Thanks.

szczebrzeszyn
02-02-2008, 09:24 AM
The site is launched. Join now and begin participating immediately please.

Maybe it is, but it lacks the minimum usability features.

Javascript is blocked. ICEfaces cannot run.

This stuff pops up either at the very beginning or some time later, after the map almost loads. Pretty annoying. Fix it, please.
Yes, I know I can enable js, but I'd rather ask, why you don't make something I can read with any software that reads html? That's why we have web standards after all... Good luck.

Petar
02-02-2008, 09:33 AM
Maybe it is, but it lacks the minimum usability features.

This stuff pops up either at the very beginning or some time later, after the map almost loads. Pretty annoying. Fix it, please.
Yes, I know I can enable js, but I'd rather ask, why you don't make something I can read with any software that reads html? That's why we have web standards after all... Good luck.

Here's the deal. Right now the site works fine for most people most of the time. I can't wait any longer to launch, so that's why not everything is perfect yet. I'm not a computer programmer, I'm just a guy who had a really good idea for a website, so I worked really hard for a really long time with limited resources to make it happen as soon as I could.

I had to rely on a volunteer to build half of it, and then I had to hire an offshore programmer to finish it. It's a wonder that I even got it done. Now I need to get some people using it to get some ad revenue in and some more support so that I can perfect everything for everyone as soon as possible.

I'll make something that you can read with any software that can read html as soon as I can, but in the meantime I ask that you help me so that I can help you.

Enable JS, check out the website, see how it works, then judge if its as good of an idea as I say it is or not.

Maybe you can even help me so that I can have something that works perfectly for everyone as soon as possible?

Thanks.

Petar

seeker1
02-02-2008, 09:36 AM

I agree with you, this young man has got one, and not a good one. :rolleyes:

Also, I didn't care for the site either, not user friendly, but he doesn't seem too friendly either and fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. :cool:

amakris
02-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Site doesn't work. Keeps saying "User session expired".

Paulitical Correctness
02-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Please stay out of it. I obviously didn't appreciate some things he'd said to me, don't make me have to argue with you now too. I'm really busy trying to get this website off the ground. Please join and check out how it works. It really is capable of doing everything that it claims. Thanks.

Stay out of it? I made an observation, and as the owner of said site, you are a representative. You're not selling your product, you're alienating people with your horrible attitude.

Don't make you argue with me too? Your decision to argue is your choice, and your choice alone. Nobody's making you keep that chip on your shoulder.

Learn to accept criticism constructively and you and your ideas will go much, much further.

[edit/forum guidelines]

szczebrzeszyn
02-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Maybe you can even help me so that I can have something that works perfectly for everyone as soon as possible?

Hah, my extension finally blocked your redirect hehe.. But it's some bandwidth issue with me I guess, that sometimes it does not act on time (I HATE META REFRESH - THE WORST WEB SHIT EVER)

My first adivce is quite simple - improve your usability by simply removing this:

<noscript><meta content="0;url=/emailblast/xmlhttp/javascript-blocked" http-equiv="refresh"></meta></noscript>

And instead write some nice message for your users (for example above the map), that X, Y and Z are required to be enabled, so the site would work properly. It would be MUCH better than redirecting users to some meaningless site...
Just show them what you've got there and eventually ask to enable features. Not much work, but much better effect.

cheers

JS4Pat
02-02-2008, 09:49 AM
This sounds like a good idea. THANK YOU for taking the initiative.

One of our Jacksonville, FL Meetup Group members got his Letter to the Editor printed in the Florida Times Union the day after the Florida Primary.

Link to Letter:
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/013008/opl_241733833.shtml

I created an account in Letter4Liberty.org - but wasn't sure how to get his letter added under Florida.

dawnbt
02-02-2008, 09:49 AM
nope. :)

go blue!

WOLVERIIIIINES! (heh hee "Red Dawn")

dawnbt
02-02-2008, 09:52 AM

My guess is that he has put his heart and soul into this project in order to help advance the message and rather than receiving support for his efforts, he has received condesending criticism. I would be a bit peeved too.

Petar
02-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Site doesn't work. Keeps saying "User session expired".

Are you using Safari? Site doesn't work with safari yet. Try Firefox please. If that doesn't work for you I apologize. Will do everything I can to get it working for everyone ASAP

Petar
02-02-2008, 10:07 AM
This sounds like a good idea. THANK YOU for taking the initiative.

One of our Jacksonville, FL Meetup Group members got his Letter to the Editor printed in the Florida Times Union the day after the Florida Primary.

Link to Letter:
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/013008/opl_241733833.shtml

I created an account in Letter4Liberty.org - but wasn't sure how to get his letter added under Florida.

The way it will work is that anyone living close to the paper can join my site and register under that location, so then when they post the article on my site and monitor the local paper for responses, then everything will appear under Florida at my site.

Thank you

Petar

Xenophage
02-02-2008, 10:11 AM
I like the concept and I saw a mock-up you did of the UI before. I can't get the site to load right now though (might be my connection).

As for me, I've written eight letters to the editor locally and had them sent off by various people willing to sign their names.

As for you and your abrasive quips, please try to take advice and criticism equally with poise and humility. There is a great deal of wisdom to be had from listening to people. I hope you don't interact with non Ron Paul supporters the same way you interact with members of this forum. Always look for allies, not enemies.

Here's hoping you don't go on the defensive against me, also.

I appreciate your time and energy on this, and I hope it takes off.

Petar
02-02-2008, 10:21 AM
I like the concept and I saw a mock-up you did of the UI before. I can't get the site to load right now though (might be my connection).

As for me, I've written eight letters to the editor locally and had them sent off by various people willing to sign their names.

As for you and your abrasive quips, please try to take advice and criticism equally with poise and humility. There is a great deal of wisdom to be had from listening to people. I hope you don't interact with non Ron Paul supporters the same way you interact with members of this forum. Always look for allies, not enemies.

Here's hoping you don't go on the defensive against me, also.

I appreciate your time and energy on this, and I hope it takes off.

Well, if I'm rude to someone its not because I feel that I'm getting constructive criticism, it's because I feel that I'm getting treated in a rude ignorant way.

Am I right? Am I wrong?

I certainly don't wanna argue about it with you. I'd much rather just humble myself towards you completely so that we can work together and get some of those letters posted on my site somehow ASAP, and get this train rolling!

In short, Anything you say sir!

Expect to hear from me very shortly.

Thanks.

Petar

seeker1
02-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Please spam your fecal personality elsewhere.

Also:

The site is about as user friendly as can be considering the operation involved. You probably don't even understand how it works.

How about your shitty attitude. Oops, I mean fecal one.

Ignorance is bliss.:rolleyes:

Petar
02-02-2008, 10:34 AM
How about your shitty attitude. Oops, I mean fecal one.

Ignorance is bliss.:rolleyes:

Heh, your pic looks like its taking one!

Petar
02-02-2008, 10:42 AM
My guess is that he has put his heart and soul into this project in order to help advance the message and rather than receiving support for his efforts, he has received condesending criticism. I would be a bit peeved too.

Thank you for your understanding.

jglapski
02-02-2008, 10:50 AM
You won't get anywhere insulting prospective users.

This website can be improved in many ways. The purpose is that many people can send form letters to any number of newspapers across the US.

So have it in stages, namely:
1. Enter in personal information.
2. Choose form letter(s)
3. Choose newspaper(s)
4. Click and send

Petar
02-02-2008, 11:05 AM
You won't get anywhere insulting prospective users.

This website can be improved in many ways. The purpose is that many people can send form letters to any number of newspapers across the US.

So have it in stages, namely:
1. Enter in personal information.
2. Choose form letter(s)
3. Choose newspaper(s)
4. Click and send

Actually, I completely disagree, I think my idea is a thousand times better.

Though I don't really feel like debating it right now, maybe another time.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Petar

virgil47
02-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Folks just consider the source. His screen name should have given you your first clue. Just what we need more "social engineers". He sounds like a young, petulant whiner attempting something that may have merit if it was done by an adult. Oh yeah, his potty mouth and his lack of willingness to accept constructive criticism definitely is very telling.

Elwar
02-02-2008, 11:06 AM
I'm still not quite sure what your site is supposed to do even after reading your e-mail and going to the site.

Getting people to coordinate LTEs isn't easy...I had a pledge back in August to get 100 people to write a LTE and had 100 people sign up but only a couple of them ended up actually following through with it.

Join the Yahoo group: RonPaulWriters this is supposedly a group for people who are writing LTEs, but I don't usually see much talk in the group about actually writing LTEs.

Energy
02-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Thank you, Petar, for all the hard work.

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Forgive me, but what am I supposed to do when I get to the site? All I see is a map of the U.S.

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Folks just consider the source. His screen name should have given you your first clue. Just what we need more "social engineers". He sounds like a young, petulant whiner attempting something that may have merit if it was done by an adult. Oh yeah, his potty mouth and his lack of willingness to accept constructive criticism definitely is very telling.

+1

My sentiments exactly.

Petar
02-02-2008, 11:15 AM

I confess, my name sucks for this project. I thought I was all covert months ago when I started this, was gonna change it for launch, but now I'm pretty much stuck with it. So bash me if you want, I'm tired of arguing, I'm just gonna ignore you and hope you go away, and probably just end up exploding on some other troll soon.

Cheerio!

Petar
02-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Thank you, Petar, for all the hard work.

Thanks man, that's very nice of you. Please join the site, and please begin followingthe 4 simple steps in order to get this project going within the grassroots community ASAP, thanks again.

Petar
02-02-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm still not quite sure what your site is supposed to do even after reading your e-mail and going to the site.

Getting people to coordinate LTEs isn't easy...I had a pledge back in August to get 100 people to write a LTE and had 100 people sign up but only a couple of them ended up actually following through with it.

Join the Yahoo group: RonPaulWriters this is supposedly a group for people who are writing LTEs, but I don't usually see much talk in the group about actually writing LTEs.

Did you join? The four simple steps walk you through the whole concept of interacting with the site very clearly. Please click on MI and read my sample post in order to see part of how users interact exactly. This is something that you can do without joining necessarily.

I'm gonna get a chat up on the site soon to help any visitors who need a hand writing letters because a lot of people seem to have a hard time with that.

Also, to make things easier, users can just post any article that they think that the grassroots can directly respond to and raise awareness for Ron.

So please join if you haven't already, and help get this thing going ASAP.

JS4Pat
02-02-2008, 11:27 AM
The way it will work is that anyone living close to the paper can join my site and register under that location, so then when they post the article on my site and monitor the local paper for responses, then everything will appear under Florida at my site.

Thank you

Petar
So we can't get this Florida Times Union Letter to the Editor on your site yet?

Link to Letter:
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...41733833.shtml

JS4Pat
02-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Well, if I'm rude to someone its not because I feel that I'm getting constructive criticism, it's because I feel that I'm getting treated in a rude ignorant way.

Still not going to help our cause.

It's tough and believe me I have lost my cool with Republicans many times over Ron Paul. Got so mad one time I even threw out the F bomb at a REC member. Felt bad and apologized after the meeting.

The fact is we are going to deal with a lot of very IGNORANT & sometimes rude people in this revolution - and we probably won't win by losing our cool (EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS WARRANTED)

Ron Paul and many of the supporters in this movement have served as role models for me when it comes to staying positive and polite in the face of ridiculously unfair situations.

It will make you a better person and ours a stronger movement.

Just my 2 cents...

Petar
02-02-2008, 11:37 AM
So we can't get this Florida Times Union Letter to the Editor on your site yet?

Link to Letter:
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...41733833.shtml

Well, we need someone to monitor when a responses appears in the paper...so perhaps the person who wrote the letters would be interested?

Aldo, you can post any local article that you think the grassroots can respond to:

An article bashing Paul, an article praising Paul, an article praising Obama, an article trumpeting the fed. Anything that we can use to bring up Paul is some way, so I'm sure that you can find something to get this ball rolling, yes no?

Sincere thanks.

Petar

vauge
02-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Your idea is excellent!

Your arrogant responses to quality feedback are pathetic.

Don't bother responding, I wont see it.

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Your idea is excellent!

No joke....:mad:

Petar
02-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Your idea is excellent!

Don't bother responding, I wont see it.

Lift me up just to tear me down...I thought you loved me!!

Please join, participate, thank you.

Ron Paul 2008!

Petar
02-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Still not going to help our cause.

It's tough and believe me I have lost my cool with Republicans many times over Ron Paul. Got so mad one time I even threw out the F bomb at a REC member. Felt bad and apologized after the meeting.

The fact is we are going to deal with a lot of very IGNORANT & sometimes rude people in this revolution - and we probably won't win by losing our cool (EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS WARRANTED)

Ron Paul and many of the supporters in this movement have served as role models for me when it comes to staying positive and polite in the face of ridiculously unfair situations.

It will make you a better person and ours a stronger movement.

Just my 2 cents...

Yeah, you might be totally right, I'm not sure. Maybe if I really hit a brick wall I'll have to modify my behavior in order to succeed. I really hope that doesn't have to happen, but we'll see I guess.

Ron Paul 2008!!!!!!!!

lost_in_samoa
02-02-2008, 11:46 AM

Petar
02-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Hmmmm. Read every post here and I'm still not clear on what this site is about. And that's the rub.

I'm not going to sign up for anything until I know what it is. Been spammed, tricked, and infected too many times in the past.

Petar you might consider chilling out a bit and working with people.

Not everyone here has been living your project like you have. We don't know what is going on with it. We need you to drop the aggressive attitude and explain what this is all about.

Just a little advice.

Well my friend, behavior modification advice aside, I understand your dilemma about joining something you don't get.

Here's my dilemma:

The site is a completely new kind of website, and the easiest way to get it by far is by going in and going over the steps presented in order to interact with the system. Its basically just a forum that is guided by certain steps, and is divided into 50 subforums per state, with a nifty map that tracks everything. If you join with a fake email, then you could explore it a bit and see what I mean. I cant spam you with a fake address, and I'm not sure if theres anything else I could do to you hypothetically, but I'm pretty sure that you'd have heard about it by now if my site was total BS.

So please join, and take the very positive responses scattered amongst the ones calling for my head as evidence that it is what I say it is.

Ron Paul 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petar

lost_in_samoa
02-02-2008, 12:11 PM

RonPaulVolunteer
02-02-2008, 12:21 PM
[edit for quote]

Wow, it's this sort of attitude that will ensure you are constantly marginalized. And, rightfully so.

Petar
02-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Well .... I just might. If you included the US's minor possessions and outlying territories. I don't live in the mainland. Sorry.

I'm honestly very sorry, I overlooked those territories, and it was such a bonehead move. I'll fix that as soon as I possibly can. You guys must really love the fact that no one knows that you even exist in all of this. Oh well, at least when the site gets going then you'll be able to write to papers anywhere in America as if they are local. Please help by perhaps PM'ing the sites owners or creating a thread calling for my sites banner to be displayed, or just promoting my site in general. If I could get even 20 people to post on the forums then it would seems like thousands. That would be an excellent excellent push for this to get moving.

Thanks for your support, talk to you soon.

Petar
02-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Wow, it's this sort of attitude that will ensure you are constantly marginalized. And, rightfully so.

Dude, that was like 20 posts ago, why don't you look at the project, instead of reducing this to some petty popularity contest or whatever the fuck your point is.

Also, please join my site, and begin following the 4 steps necessary for it to succeed immediately. With your support this initiative will be able to take off and win this for all of us. Thank you for your support.

Petar

Ron Paul 2008!!!!!

Godspeed John Glenn!

Sey.Naci
02-02-2008, 12:57 PM
My guess is that he has put his heart and soul into this project in order to help advance the message and rather than receiving support for his efforts, he has received condesending criticism. I would be a bit peeved too.Agree. Have tracked SE's attempts and progress for awhile now. His intentions are good; he really just wants to help move the grassroots campaign forward. I know that he has spent his own money on it and he's struggling financially like most of us. While the site remains wonky (it won't load for me when I use Safari, but will in Firefox once I've enabled the scripting), the concept is FANTASTIC.

Please, people, get behind SE's effort. The possibilities here are excellent. If the MSM won't allow the word to get out, then an underground effort like this, to reach potential voters in their communities via their local papers, is one very effective means of combating it.

Petar
02-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks Sey.

Note, site down for couple minutes, updating server, don't know how to post notice yet

RonPaulVolunteer
02-02-2008, 01:02 PM
or whatever the fuck your point is.

THAT wasn't 20 posts ago was it!

As I sorely learnt, as one that like you, is extremely talented but was lacking in honorable character... You gifts and talents will only take you so far, and it's actually not very far at all. It is character, integrity and a genuine love for your fellow man that draws a man toward success, even those with little to offer but an example.

Petar
02-02-2008, 01:17 PM
THAT wasn't 20 posts ago was it!

As I sorely learnt, as one that like you, is extremely talented but was lacking in honorable character... You gifts and talents will only take you so far, and it's actually not very far at all. It is character, integrity and a genuine love for your fellow man that draws a man toward success, even those with little to offer but an example.

That's cool, you wanna write some poetic letters for my website? Please, you don't have to like me at all, but please support this initiative for the movement. Once this gets going, then that means that we will then be able to spawn a whole slew of awareness movements linked to it based on the same structure. Eg. The Fraud of The IRS, Stop Vote Fraud, etc. Therefore, this whole thing goes way beyond how I may feel about you, or how you may feel about me, so please sign up and start participating immediately.

I also need people to message this sites admins and call for my banner to be displayed on the sites front page along with the other important grassroots initiatives. Also, please create posts calling for this, because a few posts will go a very long way in promoting this initiative.

Petar
02-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Well, the last two posts were removed by a mod because I was being too harsh on a troll I guess.

So, let me just let everyone know that:

1. The site works fine for most people, I'll improve it as I get the support.

2. I have a friend with a record company who is going to send out my bulletin to a few thousand people on his facebook and myspace very soon.

3. A very easy way to help is to find a locally printed article that the grassroots can respond to and raise support for Paul, and then post it on my site. It could be an article praising Paul, and article bashing Paul, an article praising Obama, an article trumpeting the Fed, anything at all along those lines.

Thanks.

Petar

kyleAF
02-03-2008, 02:23 AM
OK, I signed up for it, but I'm seeing some site issues too. I'd be glad to help out though when I come across something.

Keep pushing it. I think this concept could actually work. You're right in your assessment that the initial hurdle is the immediate participation.

Petar
02-03-2008, 02:29 AM
OK, I signed up for it, but I'm seeing some site issues too. I'd be glad to help out though when I come across something.

Keep pushing it. I think this concept could actually work. You're right in your assessment that the initial hurdle is the immediate participation.

Thank you very much.

What are the site issues that you are seeing?

Neomatrix
02-03-2008, 02:32 AM
I just created an account as well. When I logged out I got a server error 505. I saw lots of html.

Neomatrix
02-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Oh, and when I refresh, I'm still logged in.

Neomatrix
02-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Now when I log out my url says the same, but I'm on Muathe web site???????? good night

revolutionary8
02-03-2008, 02:37 AM
huh?

Petar
02-03-2008, 02:40 AM
I'm actually aware of those issues. Fortunately, they do not directly effect the general usability of the site, it's much more like a cosmetic thing. I'll be able to get it fixed as soon as people start using this and ad revenue starts to come in, or possibly more chip in funds.

Thank you for your support.

Petar

revolutionary8
02-03-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm actually aware of those issues. Fortunately, they do not directly effect the general usability of the site, it's much more like a cosmetic thing. I'll be able to get it fixed as soon as people start using this and ad revenue starts to come in, or possibly more chip in funds.

Thank you for your support.

Petar
wow.
eugenics anyone? :D

Petar
02-03-2008, 02:44 AM
huh?

Hmmm, perhaps I should include that in an FAQ?

The easiest way by far to explain the site is if you join and just check out the 4 steps and see how it interacts with the system.

It's pretty basic actually, so please do that, and come back to me with some more specific questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks.

Petar

revolutionary8
02-03-2008, 02:46 AM
I'm honestly very sorry, I overlooked those territories, and it was such a bonehead move. I'll fix that as soon as I possibly can. You guys must really love the fact that no one knows that you even exist in all of this. Oh well, at least when the site gets going then you'll be able to write to papers anywhere in America as if they are local. Please help by perhaps PM'ing the sites owners or creating a thread calling for my sites banner to be displayed, or just promoting my site in general. If I could get even 20 people to post on the forums then it would seems like thousands. That would be an excellent excellent push for this to get moving.

Thanks for your support, talk to you soon.
hmm.
:D
bastards.

Petar
02-03-2008, 02:47 AM
wow.
eugenics anyone? :D

EUGENICS???

NAZI GENETIC PURITY PROGRAMS???

FOR GODS SAKE MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

Please join the site and begin participating immediately.

Thanks

revolutionary8
02-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Hmmm, perhaps I should include that in an FAQ?

The easiest way by far to explain the site is if you join and just check out the 4 steps and see how it interacts with the system.

It's pretty basic actually, so please do that, and come back to me with some more specific questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks.

Petar

what "system"??
:D:D EDIT TO ADD- ^^^^^ NAZI ALERT! :)

Petar
02-03-2008, 02:49 AM
Now when I log out my url says the same, but I'm on Muathe web site???????? good night

www.muathe.com is my hosting sponsor.

I really should at least have a page explaining that upon redirect.

I think I'm gonna just get rid of the logout now, until I have that and it works right as well.

Thanks

revolutionary8
02-03-2008, 02:53 AM
EUGENICS???

NAZI GENETIC PURITY PROGRAMS???

FOR GODS SAKE MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

Please join the site and begin participating immediately.

Thanks
HMM
maybe planned parenthood and Margaret Sanger?
who knows when it comes to women backed by Nazi eugenics. The limitations are "endless".

Petar
02-03-2008, 02:58 AM
what "system"??
:D:D EDIT TO ADD- ^^^^^ NAZI ALERT! :)

Well, the system that I'm talking about is the system that my website uses to achieve its goals, as opposed to the fourth ryke or whatever you imagine I'm referring to.

I've been called a lot of things in this thread, and now I guess I've officially been called a NAZI as well.

Stupendous.

Well, now that we've sorted that out, please join my WEBSITE, and begin following the four simple steps outlined for participation.

Thank you very much.

Petar

revolutionary8
02-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Well, the system that I'm talking about is the system that my website uses to achieve its goals, as opposed to the fourth ryke or whatever you imagine I'm referring to.

I've been called a lot of things in this thread, and now I guess I've officially been called a NAZI as well.

Stupendous.

Well, now that we've sorted that out, please join my WEBSITE, and begin following the four simple steps outlined for participation.

Thank you very much.

Petar
Okay Rove.
Eugenics R Us?

Petar
02-03-2008, 03:14 AM
Alright, fine. My real name is Carl Rove and I am the sole owner and proprietor of a store that sells eugenics toys to children.

Can you please join my website now and begin following the four simple steps presented within the system that will allow the grassroots movement to converge on the newspapers of the USA together as a synchronized swarm?

Thanks

Petar

JMO
02-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Ripping into people and then asking them to please sign up for your site isn't going to get people to participate. Your character is a reflection of your business. Its your choice, you can continue being abrasive and turn people off, or you can be respectful of others.

Petar
02-03-2008, 03:46 AM
I'm pretty sure that I'm just going to keep being rude to people that are rude to me, and nice to people who are nice to me. I'll still ask everyone to put personal differences aside, and join the site for the good of the revolution though.

So on that note, please join my site and begin following the four simple steps outlined so that the grassroots can be organized into a massive, synchronized, printed press consuming swarm, capable of taking over the printed press of the whole USA in very short order.

Thanks.

Petar