PDA

View Full Version : [PLEASE READ] Easy Things You Can Do To Make This Money Train A Success

aspiringconstitutionalist
02-02-2008, 12:58 AM
1). Contact all the Ron Paul supporters in your Meetup, Facebook, MySpace, etc. and let them know that the Moneytrain is STILL ON -- the goal is $25 a day every from Feb 2 - Feb 5
2). Go on to other, less frequented, Ron Paul sites and forums and inform them about the Moneytrain
3). Call your friends and family and ask them to donate to Ron Paul during the 5 day Moneytrain
4). Donate $25 every day from now until February 5th, or if you can't donate that much, then at least donate SOMETHING every day
5). Digg the Moneytrain! h t t p://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Money_Train
6). If your last name is 5 letters or shorter in length, contact Trevor Lyman via the forums (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=872) and via email (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=872) and ask him to send out emails informing his contact list about the 5 day Moneytrain, and the fact that the bomb-dropping is STILL ON! The first FIVE people to contact Trevor, please say so in this thread, and after the FIFTH person has contacted Trevor, DO NOT contact him again (the guidelines are just to prevent severe spamming of his inbox, although it is really really important that this gets through to Trevor)

Please reply to this thread if you agree to commit to doing these few things (this will help keep the thread bumped).

aspiringconstitutionalist
02-02-2008, 01:06 AM
bump for bomb

NerveShocker
02-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Bump For the Money-train. We must spread the word about this 5-day money train until Super Tuesday.

Crickett
02-02-2008, 01:29 AM
My last name is Baker

NerveShocker
02-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Bump. (Good for you Baker)

Michigan11
02-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Bump. I'm on it! In fact I'm allllll over it, taking care of biz, let's do this.

smtwngrl
02-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Bump For the Money-train. We must spread the word about this 5-day money train until Super Tuesday.

+1

Elle
02-04-2008, 05:43 AM
bump.....we are 3 million short. DONATE.