PDA

View Full Version : Go to Myspace and vote for this video, we need to get this question out to Ron!

TheSkeptic
02-02-2008, 12:32 AM
One of the proposed videos in the upcoming debate is of a staff sergeant and his wife. The sergeant states that he has served tours in Korea and Iraq. His wife then states that Ron Paul has received the most military contributions of any candidate, and actually goes down the list in order. (Huckabee is last) She then asks what each candidate feels this says to them.

If this video question gets enough votes, it has a shot at being played in the debate. They may censor it, who knows, but let's do our part to try to give Ron Paul a total home run question.

Go to myspace.com/election2008

Click the "Video Gallery" button on the left side of the page (scroll down a little)

Find the video (you'll see a screenshot of a guy in Army fatigues with a woman), rate it and vote for it.

The videos are randomized, there are only three pages right now, so you should be able to find it easily.

tommyzDad
02-02-2008, 07:57 AM
Done.

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4040/ronpaulmyspacedebate2fekd5.jpg

ToryNotion
02-02-2008, 07:59 AM
By all means vote but parse the words on the video page well. It says the video question 'may' be used not 'will' be used. Maybe you'll get some people who watch the videos thinking.

slacker921
02-02-2008, 08:18 AM
I can't watch the videos (seems you have to be logged in..) ... has anyone asked why the candidates support NAFTA? (Paul would obviously say he doesn't). If so.. that needs to get voted up.

LEK
02-02-2008, 09:16 AM
I can't find it...please tell me they didn't delete it...can someone else try?

Thanks.

LEK
02-02-2008, 09:25 AM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=cms.goto&_i=97753b79-a412-4330-8820-0f330b85adde&_u=http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vdmlkcy5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRleC5jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj12aWRzLmluZGl2aWR1YWwmVmlkZW9JRD0yNz M2OTk1Ng==

i am impressed with you yong whipper-snappers!

LEK
02-02-2008, 09:25 AM
I am impressed with you young whipper-snappers...got so excited I freaked out on the key-board.

LEK
02-02-2008, 09:33 AM
I can't find it...please tell me they didn't delete it...can someone else try?

Thanks.

Found it. Voted for it.

Opiner
02-02-2008, 09:49 AM
That question has the best rating and most votes but it is not even showing on the first page, I don't know why.

Did anybody ask how do they feel about the Military Commission Act, the Patriot Act, the unwarranted phone line tapping and election fraud?

tbarnett17
02-02-2008, 10:00 AM
How do you rate... like whats the best? 1 or 10? Thanks. -Tyler

Agora
02-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Description : A military family as.. UploadDate : 01/02/2008
Comments :

Origin : Myspace MediaType : Video
WeightedAvgRank : 9.66
NumVotes : 440

:)

JS4Pat
02-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Done.

RPinUptownChi
02-02-2008, 10:28 AM
so are McCock and Rimjobby going to be there?

RPinUptownChi
02-02-2008, 10:32 AM
i'm having a hard time getting on

ATS
02-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Done.

dawnbt
02-02-2008, 12:37 PM
I can't watch the videos (seems you have to be logged in..) ... has anyone asked why the candidates support NAFTA? (Paul would obviously say he doesn't). If so.. that needs to get voted up.

If you have a myspace count, you have to add them as your friend first.

bj72
02-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Bump!

I went and voted for it. I hardly ever use my Myspace page...just have it to keep in touch with my younger brothers.

You have to sign in, then click on the MTV debate on the home page. The previous poster said you had to add them as a friend...it didn't make me do that, I just watched the clip and then voted above it at the end.

They are on the front page now...near the top...keep voting please and keep them there.

People need to know a lot of military members and their spouses support him. He understands the foreign policy and fiscal problems of this country better than any other candidate...and most in the military are waking up to this as we see our training suffer, jets breaking (and in the USMC...with no new ones being built to replace anytime soon), and families suffer from constant deployments. Then we get dinged on the other side with bad fiscal policies hurting what pay we do receive. Add Real ID...which also affects the military families in a special way since most of us want to retain our residencies in states other than where we are stationed (we move too often to keep switching licenses which is time consuming and expensive), and due to the high tempo neither military members, nor their spouses have time to go back to renew a stupid license (we now can get extensions without going back)....or the money it costs to fly the family across country. Finally, as of 2006 the Pentagon was being courted by Verichip to implant service members with implantable RFID. Every service member I have spoken with thinks this is a bad idea, is outraged, and says they would, of course, refuse it (tattoo RFID type too). If they try to put that through in the next decade, the next target would be families, as the medical system wouldn't work well to do one, and not the other. Ron Paul is the only candidate that will truly protect the military and their families on all levels.

Finally, there is also a question on their by two sisters on homeschooling....another good topic to come up as Paul's record is stronger than any other candidate...even Huckabee. RP doesn't support the IB program (run by the UN), which chips away not only at our national sovereignty, but also at parental rights.

Antialiased
02-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Cool, just voted for it and was going to post when I saw this thread - glad someone beat me to it ;)

Here is a direct link to the voting page (like others said, you need to be logged in first):
http://adsupport.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=advertiser.imagerank&campaignID=597&mediaID=27408218&EmbedID=96

Also, there is a video by a young girl asking why the value of a nickel is going up while the value of a paper dollar is going down - unfortunately, she thinks nickels are made of silver, otherwise it would be a good video.