PDA

View Full Version : I was once a sheeple :-(

CaliforniaAndre
02-02-2008, 12:28 AM
We did great and need to keep it up. RP needs the funds to get where he's going, and we sure seem to get a lot of new supporters.

That being said, I took an extra job in tomorrow and now call it the Ron Paul job. All profit from this weekend will be donated, and I will be getting close to my max.

Never donated to any campaign.... Voted for the last RP (Ross Perot), but never got involved. I always thought one man would never matter, and my vote was just another BS way of letting me think I made a choice.
I woke up 42 years old and found out I was a sheeple!

Hang in all. Give all you can, and tell all you know. So many utube vids to show, and the new Colorado Rally tape is awesome.

We have a full blown revolution here! How long has it been since this many banded together for anything? The MSM has tried, and the people just keep coming.

I will enjoy my work day knowing that a single days pay could make the biggest difference of my life.

cheese
02-02-2008, 12:33 AM
same here. i really did think rp support was a bunch of spammers, until i saw the money bombs. my jaw dropped and I was so pissed that i had been spoofed. never again!

MinaSulo
02-02-2008, 12:49 AM
I was a sheeple too. I never used to care about politics, I had more "important" things to worry about. Then I heard about Ron Paul, and he opened my eyes. I see now the some of the problems I was facing before were directly related to what was happening in the government, and I will never look back. This is the great thing about the Ron Paul movement, we are changed. We will never go back. We see the truth, and whether or not Ron Paul wins, we will change this country to how it was meant to be, and freedom to all.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-02-2008, 01:01 AM
We all were sheeple unless our parents were activists.

Life used to be easier as a sheep, now it is just getting too difficult and there is no end in sight. So...

Viva la revolution!

Arklatex
02-02-2008, 01:53 PM
I was a sheeple once also. Until about 2004 when I started developing a sound understanding of our economic system. I quickly realized how fabricated everything was/is.

Paulitical Correctness
02-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Rofl, sheeples anonymous!

raystone
02-02-2008, 02:03 PM
same here. i really did think rp support was a bunch of spammers, until i saw the money bombs. my jaw dropped and I was so pissed that i had been spoofed. never again!

great to see at least a little media got out on the early moneybombs to get you involved.

I was a sheeple until I realized I was bamboozled on the Iraq war, and worse, my feeling of patriotism after 9/11 was betrayed in a manner I thought not impossible.

then I found Ron Paul, as the only sane voice against the war, now, I've woken up other issues too...the fed, IRS, NAU, civil liberties, etc.

rs3515
02-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Are you now a freeople? :)

www.freeople.com

MadTheologian
02-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Sheeple is more than one sherson.

:P

NJNSB
02-02-2008, 04:15 PM
MadTheologian said...
Sheeple is more than one sherson.

Nah. I think that it is singular and plural...like being part of the Borg(part of the collective).

And I believe...that Dr. Paul frowns on collectivism. Heh.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/myspacegray/bush_borg2.jpg

=

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/myspacegray/sheeple2.jpg

anewvoice
02-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey, everyone at one time was less informed than they are now, welcome, and do not be sad that you were once a sheeple, be sad that you still know people who are.

Xyrus2
02-02-2008, 04:44 PM
You call them sheeple, I call them blue-pillers. :P

~X~

Truth-Bringer
02-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Congratulations to all the sheeple for waking up... I highly recommend you read the following to improve your education on the nature of rights and just what has gone wrong in America:

Wake up America (http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/wuapref.shtml)

The Economic Rape of America (http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/rapecon.shtml)

kyleAF
02-02-2008, 11:40 PM
I think the important thing to take from the OP is the idea of a "Ron Paul job"!!

If anyone is hurting for cash out there, just hit up a temp agency and do some work on the weekend for Ron Paul, until you are able to max out your donations!

Of course, the most important thing is canvassing.

Molly1
02-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Congratulations to all the sheeple for waking up... I highly recommend you read the following to improve your education on the nature of rights and just what has gone wrong in America:

Wake up America (http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/wuapref.shtml)

The Economic Rape of America (http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/rapecon.shtml)

Don't forget:

The Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Paul :D

Sauron
02-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Back in the '90s, it was Rush Limbaugh who first made me aware of the problems of big government.

pinkmandy
02-03-2008, 12:38 AM
Rofl, sheeples anonymous!

LMAO! We need bumperstickers!!!! Then we can start enrolling other sheeples into the RP 12 step program! :D

dseisner
02-03-2008, 12:38 AM
I was also sheeple until I saw America: Freedom To Fascism. I didn't care about politics one lick until I heard Ron Paul speak. I yearn for the day that Dr. Paul is president...I pray for it everyday (something else I had not cared to do before RP). The good that could be achieved is so overwhelming its ALMOST unfathomable...but not quite.

Mckarnin
02-03-2008, 12:47 AM
I was a sheeple too....then I woke up with a big bang and was managing a dirigible that says "Who is Ron Paul"...lol! Ron Paul cured my leisure.

smtwngrl
02-03-2008, 10:11 AM
LMAO! We need bumperstickers!!!! Then we can start enrolling other sheeples into the RP 12 step program! :D

lol :D

isleofus
02-03-2008, 09:27 PM
I used to go "baa baa" and now I go "GRRRRRRR!" :D

Lou337
02-03-2008, 09:37 PM
It wasn't until the 2000 elections that I thought about politics. For the next couple of years I took pride in thinking that me being the only one in class going to cnn.com & watching the news and then going to opinion sites made me smart about politics. I would play WW2 games a lot and took an interest in empires. I started studying the Roman Empire and Republic. Then I began to read Plato and I started thinking. Then I saw Zeitgeist. That didn't make everything click in because I disagree with some of the ideas presented, but it made me wonder. Then, through playing through my Rome: Total War game I noticed that the larger my army was, the more my treasury went down.

Then I heard Ron Paul speak and everything made sense. :D

Signzit
02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
I was a sheeple, a Neo-con, happy that our way was best and we should take the fight to them; I'm an Ex-Military SF, Rush fan who loved Ronald Wilson Reagan. I thought spreading our goodness to oppressive countries; freeing their peoples was the kind of thing America should do.

Then a friend ( I think...) sent me this link. It was really hard for me to watch. Even if ONLY half of it is true, we are the biggest Stooges on the globe. That said, there were many things, I had heard of before in passing, throughout my entire life and it just never sank in to my mind.

(good luck):( :mad:

http://video.google.com/videopopup?q=http%3A%2F%2Fvp.video.google.com%2Fvi deodownload%3Fversion%3D0%26secureurl%3DtwAAAKK4nf pMjHEJu9hJpqgP8RVW25UTjRg37s2X9iXOTjVHZs1Jucq5BEsU l7UpA7lLTDT8u70Jy2DfVioqA0b2gJasYhLdgubD8kzlitVOAn V4VFe_nkChFYjOJwDcO4Cteh4AsxpV4pPss3qvFfh7F330_5GO 7MHRwtDxlZZY3hkF3GZt_UgzlRuuRIAKZT6cGCv2cJPJsIG0F5 YZ1C_s5K2QsFl5G5mTS-VDCXOxye1qr4HqmtE1nDyvU2-X2Zv5vA%26sigh%3DnIkhNWf8KTUMau34hXhGJAwuEOU%26beg in%3D737404%26len%3D6983617%26docid%3D554748142299 5115331&docid=5547481422995115331&fscid=fsc_420760463&windowtitle=ZEITGEIST%2C+The+Movie+-+Official+Release+-+Full+Film+-+Google+Video+-+Full+Screen

bkreigh
02-03-2008, 10:03 PM
We were all sheeple at one point. Just as long as you snap out of it is all that matters. Hopefully sooner than later but later is good enough just as long as you do it!

JK/SEA
02-03-2008, 10:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJYhvz3P7o

IamRealPerson
02-04-2008, 12:43 AM
I used to go "baa baa" and now I go "GRRRRRRR!" :D

HAHA

ON a separate laugh I love the title of this thread. I think it would make for a great sign at a Ron Paul Rally!

hillertexas
02-04-2008, 11:29 AM

BigRedBrent
02-04-2008, 12:32 PM
I was a sheeple once also. Until about 2004 when I started developing a sound understanding of our economic system. I quickly realized how fabricated everything was/is.

Same.

hayeksrevenge
02-04-2008, 05:07 PM
I woke up 42 years old and found out I was a sheeple!

I hear you brother. I woke up about a year and a half ago. I was blindly believing the bullshit lies from our media... then, I don't know, I just started reading and reading everyday... alternate news from all over. I digested what seemed to have merit and spit out the nonsense. Most of the nonsense was from the main stream media and I thought.... OMG.... how could our country have gotten to this point? And why did it take me so long to wake up???

But now, awake I am.... and awake I will stay.

Nicketas
02-04-2008, 11:36 PM