PDA

View Full Version : New Plan

Petar
02-02-2008, 12:15 AM
All right people, I'm going to add a new functionality to www.letters4liberty.org

Go on my website and post any article that has been printed in your local paper that you think that the grassroots community can respond to in some way.

An article praising Paul, an article bashing Paul, an article praising Obama, anything that we can respond in favor of Paul to.

Then, as soon as you post, anyone who comes to my site can see the article plus its email address, so they will be able to respond to that article directly, and then you will be able to see if that response gets printed, and add that to your post as well.

Furthermore, if anyone else is printed disagreeing, then we can respond to that too when you add it to your post.

The site provides a map that will display figures tracking all of this activity from state to state and nationally as well, so that we can watch it grow like a massive money bomb that we create ourselves simply by writing/posting articles.

The site was designed solely for letters to editor articles but it will work with fine with any kind of article, so this really is what we need to do in order to easily at least double the power of the site.

I'll make necessary improvements to the site as soon as this gets rolling and I get the support that I need.

Petar

hillertexas
02-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Sounds good...Thanks for your hard work.

Petar
02-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Sounds good...Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks, please join the site at www.letters4liberty.org if you have not done so yet, and begin following the 4 simple steps towards participation. Also, if you are aware of any local articles that the grassroots can respond to in any way, then please post those too.

Petar