PDA

View Full Version : Is the campaign aware of this opportunity?

PAULinSC
02-02-2008, 12:07 AM
The host seems pretty hostile but he's willing to give a full hour of air time on one of Seattles most popular stations just for Ron Paul to come on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RClvFsB01Y

Suzu
02-02-2008, 01:13 AM
The host seems pretty hostile but he's willing to give a full hour of air time on one of Seattles most popular stations just for Ron Paul to come on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RClvFsB01Y

Call HQ 1-877-RON-2008 and play them that clip over the phone.

Email the link to kentsnyder@usa.net

And post this message in the Campaign Suggestion Box sub-forum!!

Yom
02-02-2008, 01:50 AM
bump.

Rede
02-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Bump

newyearsrevolution08
02-02-2008, 01:55 AM
exactly, why post it here when you can do it at ronpaul2008.com

grassroots does mean WE get things done. Go get it done and not toss it up here thinking someone else will do it man.

Soccrmastr
02-02-2008, 02:00 AM
dont go Paul. Remember this:

April 5, 2007 - Ron Paul interview battles Voice of Texas Pat Gray and Edd Hendy

http://ronpaulaudio.com/rpaudio/RonPaulVoiceofTexas.mp3

Terrible. This guy is an asshole. He justs wants some exposure, acting like he's a big shot.

Soccrmastr
02-02-2008, 02:01 AM
jesus christ this guys a fucking dirtbag dont go Paul! He's acting like his show is all awesome, and anyone who doesnt go on it is commiting amortal sin. the show is shit.

newyearsrevolution08
02-02-2008, 02:03 AM
does he have listeners?

if so then why not?

ron paul is over 70 years old and knows how to carry himself with assholes or those who are genuine. If it gets to the listeners then GREAT.

Even assholes like myself LOVE ron paul so dont write us all off.

Enzo
02-02-2008, 02:48 AM
dont go Paul. Remember this:

April 5, 2007 - Ron Paul interview battles Voice of Texas Pat Gray and Edd Hendy

http://ronpaulaudio.com/rpaudio/RonPaulVoiceofTexas.mp3

Terrible. This guy is an asshole. He justs wants some exposure, acting like he's a big shot.

Wow.. that is so awful :(

What fucking morons those two are.

I'd send them an informative email... if I could even find them.

These lame radio shows that think they have some kind of clout... with a couple hundred listeners... and then get their feelings hurt when Ron Paul is not able to make time to come on their useless shows....they are pathetic indeed.

And the guy in Seattle is "willing" to give Ron Paul an hour? He'd be very lucky to get an hour of Ron Paul's time... seeing as how busy Ron Paul is.

Suzu
02-02-2008, 12:11 PM
The announcer is correct, however, in saying that the only people going to rallies are "the choir" and RP needs to be talking to the rest of the people, and those kinds of radio shows are the place to do that.

LiQuIdFoRcE
02-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Hey guys, i listen to this station. The host is not a douche...hes angry because he is a RON PAUL supporter as well and he really would like to get him on the show. Who would go out of their way to dedicate 1 full hour on the #1 radio show in the Seattle area to just be mean to Dr. Paul? He agrees with nearly everything Dr. Paul says and a few months ago he said that Paul was his favorite candidate for President.

You guys are taking this segment out of context.

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 12:23 PM
I called HQ and let the lady hear a portion of the youtube thing. I also have her the email address and phone number of the Radio Station. I think it would be very good if Dr. Paul went on that show.

coffeewithchess
02-02-2008, 12:27 PM
I called HQ and let the lady hear a portion of the youtube thing. I also have her the email address and phone number of the Radio Station. I think it would be very good if Dr. Paul went on that show.

Knowing HQ, they will make the appointment for the interview then back out...

integrity
02-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Ron,
Please talk to Seattle for an hour please. We need the message to get out at every opportunity.

thanks1

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Knowing HQ, they will make the appointment for the interview then back out...

Do they have a habbit of doing such things???

Yom
02-02-2008, 12:28 PM
I posted this last night in the Campaign suggestion box, but my post never got through (it said it was being moderated)! What's going on?!

And of course Kent Snyder never answered my email. These guys are amateurs. :rolleyes:

nodope0695
02-02-2008, 12:30 PM
I posted this last night in the Campaign suggestion box, but my post never got through (it said it was being moderated)! What's going on?!

Do what I did. Call them. I've found that to be the best way to get through to them.

coffeewithchess
02-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Do they have a habbit of doing such things???

They backed out of a Glenn Beck interview and they backed out of a Neal Boortz interview(guys with several MILLION listeners/viewers), so I would say yes they do...why the crap they still go on Alex Jones' program is beyond me.