PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction: McCain president, Rudy VP

faisal
02-01-2008, 11:48 PM
There's a reason why Giuliani made SUCH a big deal about how much "Florida would decide the nominee." It was obvious he didn't care about the election, and his plan sounded bogus from the start. Even if he won the Republican nomination, he knew he would win. McCain will definitely win the general election and continue Bush's plan, especially since everyone loves him and his history in the military (currently he's the national frontrunner from both parties according to Rasmussen).

Here's what I think: Mccain will win the election and Giuliani will be his VP. McCain will soon die and Giuliani will take control of the presidency and continue fully under Bush's policy.

RoamZero
02-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Possibly, but wouldn't that shut out social conservatives and guarantee a victory for Hillary or Obama? I think Huck might end up being VP, but Giuliani might end up as attorney general or in charge of homeland security...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-01-2008, 11:51 PM
It will be Giuliani or Huckleberry Hound for sure. Probably Rudy, and they will give Huckleberry Hound a job as Sec/HSS. Meanwhile, Huck's supporters will feel like they have been used to elect McAmnesty and advance the career of Hound.

slantedview
02-01-2008, 11:52 PM
mccain will never be president. way too much stuff there for the dems to attack. way too many people who would never vote for him (us). it's not gonna happen.

pinkmandy
02-01-2008, 11:52 PM
If this happens people need to hit the streets in massive protest.

Myerz
02-01-2008, 11:54 PM
If the establishment wants a democrat....they will put up McCain only to be beheaded.

The establishment obviously doesn't want Ron.....

InLoveWithRon
02-01-2008, 11:55 PM
oH get real.. The republicans have zero chance of seeing the white house unless RP wins the GOP nomination .. A huge amount of people signed up as democrats just to make sure the republicans don't see office again..

I will bet good money that it will be a lopsided presidential election, in the democrats favor.. There is absolutely no way the democrats lose the presidency unless Paul wins the GOP, or runs 3rd party with a ton of money behind him..

AlexMerced
02-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Mccain is gonna need somebody conservative accross the board to be viable to the base, so I'd probably more likely see Fred Thompson as his VP who is widely popular to the base.

Paulitical Correctness
02-01-2008, 11:56 PM
McCain & Giuliani make Romney seem appealing.

driller80545
02-01-2008, 11:56 PM
With McCain as nominee, the democrats win in a landslide. No contest. One chance for republicans, RP.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 11:57 PM
the great thing about this is that mittens cut himself off from the rest of them and now has no exit strategy. He must WIN or leave due to his attacks and all for himself marketing style.

So sure I can see mccain,huckster and guiliani gettin together on something against mittens and then odds are mittens would drop out a.s.a.p.

then it would be

Ron Paul vs. Mccain and the rest of em

we can do this

AlexMerced
yeah, the repubicans are screwed no matter what, a Ron Pau Noimnation would at least restore some dignity and credibility to the party that they have some sense of reality

RP-Republican
McCain will pick someone who is a hardcore conservative to try and get conservatives to back him he wont pick Giuliani. Either way we are going to have a Democrat in the Whitehouse with a Democratic house and senate so get ready for some serious taxing and spending.

amy31416
02-01-2008, 11:58 PM
oH get real.. The republicans have zero chance of seeing the white house unless RP wins the GOP nomination .. A huge amount of people signed up as democrats just to make sure the republicans don't see office again..

I will bet good money that it will be a lopsided presidential election, in the democrats favor.. There is absolutely no way the democrats lose the presidency unless Paul wins the GOP, or runs 3rd party with a ton of money behind him..

Exactly. The Dems have it sewed up due to Bush.

The only possible variation from this is if Paul wins the nomination, whether that be Republican or 3rd party.