PDA

View Full Version : Dear CNN, FOX, MSNBC and the rest of you HACKS:

parke
02-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Im a simple guy. I love my family. I work hard. Im an honest man.

This is my first time being involved in politics. You media have taught me lessons and now I believe Im a step ahead of you. I admit, this is a learning curve, but I have a fire under my ass that will not be extinguished.

I grew up in a military family. My father was career. My mother served in AF and then served as a civil servant until retirement. My uncles served in Nam. My grandfathers served in WWII. We are a patriotic family. We love our country. We love our rights. I was taught what made America great was the foundation our founders laid for us. That our rights are the most important thing to fight for. Without them, we are no better than China. Under no conditions are we to sacrifice our God given rights. The government does not grant our rights. The only thing government has EVER done is take God given rights away. That is what makes America awesome and wonderful. Freedom.

9/11 changed me. I started paying attention to what America was doing. I didnt get my information from the news. I got it from the internet. It didnt take long for me to realize that I could find anything I wanted faster than you could tell me. It also opened doors to things schoolbooks and news stations didnt tell me.

I can tell you this. Without the internet I wouldnt have found out:

1. The income tax and federal reserve are unconstitutional. They were swindled into power and kept hush hush.

2. In 1952 we overthrew a democratically elected leader of Iran because BP was pissed that Mogadesh wanted a greater cut in his natural resource.

3. That because of laws that were re-visited in the late 80's and 90's, now 5 companies control most of our national news media.

I also wouldnt have understood the treatment of Ron Paul. Considering I had no idea who Ron Paul was prior to the FOX debate where Rudy put his entire leg into his mouth.. I believe it was 'The first in the south republican debate'. You remember Im sure. The one where Ron Paul, who had researched terrorism, explained what blowback was and schooled Rudy's dumb ass.

At that moment Ron Paul had me hook, line and sinker. You see, I had done my homework and knew Paul was correct. I dont know if I donated immediately, but I got involved automatically.

Since that time, Ive watched the best man running be treated like an unwanted step child. Here's a heads up.. You might not want him, but there are alot of Americans that know EXACTLY what Ron Paul is talking about and its only going to grow. Americans want freedom. Just because you guys put on a smirk, slander or scoff when Ron Paul speaks does not make you correct. Simply put, 'You cant free a person that falsely believes they are free.'

This is a big FCUK YOU coming from Joe America. An average guy that pays attention. Your lies, your power and your influence is just like our dollar..... ON BORROWED TIME.

The treatment Ron Paul has received from the media is nothing short of disgusting. Ron Paul is the news you idiots. A man with a lifetime career of trying to make a difference. Married to the same woman for 51 years with an awesome family. A man that brought life into the world. A man that understands our economy, our constitution and our money.

I support Ron Paul and Im not going away.

Ive been involved in a lot of 'Cool' sh*t in my day. I threw huge rave parties in the 90's, worked at multimillion dollar night clubs, met music and movie stars... Ive been to most of the big American cities and lived in a few.

Nothing compares to how I feel about this movement. Ive met some awesome people. Ive been inspired to be a better person. Ive been inspired to fight for my country.

Make no mistake about it. If the day comes where Americans have to fight back and shed blood.. Ill be one of the first in line. If I sound crazy, I guess our founders were fucking insane.

AMERICA IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR.

IRAQ IS NOT.

mongoose
02-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Fcuk yeah!, great post!

Hell, I even like Ron Paul more than my John Digweed mixes!

(just kidding, there is no comparison, but Digweed does rock).

AtomiC
02-01-2008, 11:51 PM
I read it all. :p

Nice post!

Myerz
02-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Amen Brother!

And so it begins!

affa
02-01-2008, 11:54 PM

IRAQ IS NOT.

Not to hijack your thread, but... I really like this slogan. It's catchy, it shows strength, and it gets a serious point across. My only criticism is that it's a little long, but I'd still like to see this one start spreading - it gets a point across nice and sweet.

parke
02-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Fcuk yeah!, great post!

Ive been trying to find those words for a while. Every other time Ive tried to write it, I just get pissed and delete the post because of all the cuss words.

BreakYourChains
Exactly!

JimInNY
This needs to go viral:

IRAQ IS NOT.

parke
02-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Not to hijack your thread, but... I really like this slogan. It's catchy, it shows strength, and it gets a serious point across. My only criticism is that it's a little long, but I'd still like to see this one start spreading - it gets a point across nice and sweet.

I thought of it a week or two ago.. It sums up our movement to me.

Take it where ever it needs to go.

JimInNY
02-01-2008, 11:58 PM

I thought same thing. See my post below yours. :)

parke
02-01-2008, 11:59 PM
This needs to go viral:

(can you tell I was a promoter now?)

danda
02-02-2008, 12:01 AM
well said.

JimInNY
02-02-2008, 12:01 AM
(can you tell I was a promoter now?)

I don't know, but I do know you managed to say in 7 or 8 words what some have been trying to say in 7 or 8 paragraphs.

It's perfect. It says it all.

fuzzybekool
02-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Hear Hear !

dealerjim
02-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Amen my friend. A post like that strengthens our resolve. I just wish there were more people in this country who cared enough to really find out what's really going on out there.

pinkmandy
02-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ams5995
02-02-2008, 12:11 AM
wow

RSLudlum
02-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Fcuk yeah!, great post!

Ha!! Northern Exposure ;)

RickyJ
02-02-2008, 12:33 AM

IRAQ IS NOT.

I would make one minor change to this slogan.

ISRAEL IS NOT.

There, that's better.

marsha s
02-02-2008, 12:41 AM
This is my new favorite rant. F you MSM.

fj45lvr
02-02-2008, 12:49 AM
The treatment Ron Paul has received from the media is nothing short of disgusting. Ron Paul is the news you idiots. A man with a lifetime career of trying to make a difference. Married to the same woman for 51 years with an awesome family. A man that brought life into the world. A man that understands our economy, our constitution and our money.

They are laughing at you dude...what you see as "disgusting" and "idiodic" is what they call "a job well done"/ "mission accomplished".

will their accomplished mission end up being like what Ben Gurion said about the Palestinians, that they would "grow old and forget" ??? Or will this be the start of the INTIFADA???

I hope its the INTIFADA and though they say "move along, nothing to see here" we say OTHERWISE.

parke
02-02-2008, 01:29 AM
I would make one minor change to this slogan.

ISRAEL IS NOT.

There, that's better.

Careful.. Bill Kristol will stick his tongue out at you. Gotta be careful talking about Israel, people might think you want Israel to stick up for herself. 200 nukes and all.

parke
02-02-2008, 01:30 AM
They are laughing at you dude...what you see as "disgusting" and "idiodic" is what they call "a job well done"/ "mission accomplished".

will their accomplished mission end up being like what Ben Gurion said about the Palestinians, that they would "grow old and forget" ??? Or will this be the start of the INTIFADA???

I hope its the INTIFADA and though they say "move along, nothing to see here" we say OTHERWISE.

Youre right.. that was the point. For me to get the FCUK YOU to the media off my chest.

N13
02-02-2008, 01:40 AM
We got a pretty good team forming here.

Nothing can stop us. Its just a matter of time.

raiha
02-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Thanks for that. You know America has been pissing me off (sorry guys..i'm just being honest) for decades with all the CIA backed coups installing dictators, wars, wars, wars combined with stupid fat people that eat MacDonalds (sorry people again) who don't know how to vote.

But there has always been a fascination to find out what makes Americans tick- a desire to attempt to plumb the depths of the American psyche. Every now and again i would encounter pure magic in an American like Mark Twain or John Steinbeck, Robert E Lee and heaps more (including Ron Paul) So i am thinking that the darker the shadow the brighter the sun.

Being on the forum has helped me see the wonderful side of the American spirit...hallelujah at long last...and this letter feels like the piece de resistance!!!Bravo...i hope you get replies!!