PDA

View Full Version : 1. More Paul Bashing. 2. Firemen Forced to March in Homosexual Parade

Douglass Bartley
08-06-2007, 05:50 PM
http://rxpaul.townhall.com

1. Wall Street Journal Bashes "Big Spender" Ron Paul
Posted at 7:30:10 PM on Monday, August 06, 2007

2. San Diego Firemen Forced to March in ****. Pride Parade, Exposed to Obscene Behavior, and Harassed with Vulgar Language and Gestures
Posted at 2:22:24 PM on Monday, August 06, 2007

LibertyEagle
08-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Doug,

I think you need to include this line from Rockwell's article in the summary on your blog.

"He votes against all such spending bills, and--of course--has the best record on spending in modern Congressional history."

--------

C-Span made an issue of this article in the WSJ today too. They talked about all the earmarks. What they didn't say is that Dr. Paul sends on his constituents' requests to the Appropriations Cmte. If Legislation is introduced, it is written by this cmte. If and when the legislation comes to the House floor for a vote, Dr. Paul votes against it, as he does all Appropriations bills, except Veterans benefits. He stands by his principles.

At least this is my understanding after talking to one of his Congressional aides today.

Shink
08-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Those Ron Paul "earmarks" have already been discussed here previously. The lamestream media is so behind on everything. In the end, he STILL VOTED AGAINST THAT BILL, there's really nothing to see here. For the WSJ to start defecating at a higher rate right after Murdoch buys them is somehow not surprising.

PatriotOne
08-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Yep...it was a hit piece. They didn't even mention that only 4 candidates agreed to even release their earmarks.

Obama, Duncan Hunter, Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo

LibertyEagle
08-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Yeah, clearly it was a hit piece. All we can do is to keep coming back and stating the facts. Over and over again, if necessary.

Wyurm
08-06-2007, 06:14 PM
I get the tired, old earmark piece, but whats up with the gay firemen thing?

Douglass Bartley
08-06-2007, 06:28 PM
The Firemen are not gay but they were forced by their lesbian boss to march in the gay parade.

Bradley in DC
08-06-2007, 08:03 PM
The Firemen are not gay but they were forced by their lesbian boss to march in the gay parade.

Dr. Paul is not running on an anti-gay platform. If you must post these themes, move them off "Ron Paul News"

Wyurm
08-06-2007, 08:04 PM

yeah, but I don't see what it has to do with Ron Paul.