PDA

View Full Version : Cafferty File: McCain Flip Flops on Tax Cuts [Video]

Knightskye
02-01-2008, 10:46 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/02/01/cafferty.file.02.01.cnn?iref=videosearch

:D

When Rudy was the "frontrunner", he had people posting negative stuff about him. McCain has the mainstream media working against him. ;)

N13
02-01-2008, 11:11 PM
McCain is finally gettting some accurate press.

Joseph Hart
02-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Heres whats happening. If Ron Paul becomes the "Front-Runner" then the media wont have any dirt to pull up on him, thats why its not happening and why media wants a horse race. (oh and all that stuff about special interests groups :P)

InLoveWithRon
02-01-2008, 11:19 PM
flip flop McCain.. Every candidate of both parties are flip floppers except for Ron, who has been by far the most consistent man in Washington over the last 25 years.

Joel High
02-01-2008, 11:24 PM
McCain is finally gettting some accurate press.

If Romney gets out, hopefully he picks up some states on his way. We don't want McCain to far out in front, but far enough. The conservatives are bashing him on one side, but as soon as he gets annointed by the media, then the Dems are going to get into the battle. Organizations like MoveOn.org are probably just waiting for a Republican Nominee to start bashing.

Knightskye
02-01-2008, 11:24 PM
If Ron Paul becomes the "Front-Runner" then the media wont have any dirt to pull up on him, thats why its not happening

Yeah, I guess after Ron Paul went on CNN and repudiated the stuff in the newsletters, they were out of ammo. But I think it's a good thing. The MSM keeps McCain and Romney looking bad; Huckabee drops out because he's out of money; Paul's the only choice left - "Hey, who's that guy? I didn't hear any bad stuff about him!" :D

DrCap
02-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Nice to see Cafferty call mccain out on some of his "Straight BS Express."

N13
02-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Straight talk with John McCain: "Those jobs are gone forever and there will be more wars."