PDA

View Full Version : You can get the GOOD (Hilton) Ames tickets from Iowa GOP!

Dave
08-06-2007, 05:40 PM
I ordered my tickets to the Ames Straw Poll directly from the Iowa GOP. They just showed up in the mail and they are RED! The red tickets are the ones that allow you to get into Hilton Coliseum for the speeches.

If everyone who is willing to buy their own tickets directly from the Iowa GOP gets on it ASAP then we can have a better presence inside Hilton. This is important for the media exposure - just look what the RP faithful were able to accomplish in the debate yesterday with our cheering.

LibertyEagle
08-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Yes, but the cheering also cuts into the time that the candidate has to speak. 30 seconds cut out of 4 minutes that Ron had to speak is substantial.

Dave
08-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Yes, but the cheering also cuts into the time that the candidate has to speak. 30 seconds cut out of 4 minutes that Ron had to speak is substantial.

OK, no cheering then.

Wyurm
08-06-2007, 05:54 PM
OK, no cheering then.

Cheer for an hour after he is completely done speaking.

spacebetween
08-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Cheer for an hour after he is completely done speaking.

Yeah, drown out the other candidates. :D

nayjevin
08-06-2007, 06:04 PM
cheer as loud as you possibly can until the second ron paul puts a finger up. then everyone become completely silent at once, instantly.

too hard to sabotage, i suppose.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-06-2007, 06:10 PM
He needs some cheering, but don't cheer on every little point. On the big points, cheer loud and quickly. Every time you start to cheer, count to 5, then cut it off.

Wave signs on the smaller points.

LibertyEagle
08-06-2007, 06:12 PM
He needs some cheering, but don't cheer on every little point. On the big points, cheer loud and quickly. Every time you start to cheer, count to 5, then cut it off.

Wave signs on the smaller points.

:D

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 06:15 PM
cheer as loud as you possibly can until the second ron paul puts a finger up. then everyone become completely silent at once, instantly.

I vote for NAyjevin's idea....:p

brumans
08-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I ordered my tickets to the Ames Straw Poll directly from the Iowa GOP. They just showed up in the mail and they are RED! The red tickets are the ones that allow you to get into Hilton Coliseum for the speeches.

If everyone who is willing to buy their own tickets directly from the Iowa GOP gets on it ASAP then we can have a better presence inside Hilton. This is important for the media exposure - just look what the RP faithful were able to accomplish in the debate yesterday with our cheering.

Make sure you get ALLL your friends and family members to come out with you and vote!!

brumans
08-06-2007, 06:16 PM

lol, i'd love to see that