PDA

View Full Version : Huck plans to betray his supporters (CNN)

expatriot
02-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Just now CNN just clued into Huckabee's run for VP and now it is out in the open.
(Hope someone YouTubed it)

He is going to run through Super Tuesday and then fold his tents for McCain.
It is an obvious Quid Pro Quo.

We need to get the message out to the Huckabee Army about
their stark choice now that their candidate is preparing the ground
to surrender his 'conservative base' to fill McCain's conservative Black Hole.

It is only a few days until this goes official - they want to split votes with Romney
in a Tag-Team fashion.

nightlight
02-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Just now CNN just clued into Huckabee's run for VP and now it is out in the open.

It is only a few days until this goes official - they want to split votes with Romney
in a Tag-Team fashion.

Huck running is better for us.

ronpaulfan
They're both pro-amnesty liberals in Republican clothing. The general election will be like that futurama episode: John Jackson vs Jack Johnson

Jae0
Can you find anything about this in writting?

jake
02-01-2008, 09:50 PM
the sooner Hucks Army joins the Paulhive the sooner both get their country back

Dieseler
02-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Bump

erowe1
02-01-2008, 10:08 PM

This is kind of like when Gary Bauer endorsed McCain in 2000.

smartpeople4ronpaul

in a Tag-Team fashion.

Huck running is better for us.

How is it better? Most of his supporters would come to us anyway.

Arklatex

We need to formally invite them. I'm serious.

smartpeople4ronpaul
Is there a video for this?

jdmetz
If Huckabee endorses McCain, will delegates pledged to him be required to vote for McCain at the convention, or can they vote for whoever they want?

virginiakid
02-01-2008, 10:09 PM
I was listening to Huck on POTUS on XM and they were asking him why he was not attacking McCain. Basically said--yes they disagree on many issues but they have a mutual respect for one another and that he plans to support and endorse whoever the republican nominee is. I got this feeling just like the rest of you that he may be planning on a VP run with McCain.

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 10:09 PM
We need youtube or something to show before we go invite them in.

Jae0
02-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Hopefully most of the Huckabee supporters would come our way. Some miiiiiight go to Romney and McCain.

InLoveWithRon
We need to formally invite them. I'm serious.

Yes. We need to formally invite huck supporters with open arms.

Jae0
I dont think we should dhow them the youtube. I think they will find out soon enough on their own. News like that has a way of spreading quickly.

We know everytime Ron Paul lets a stinky so i'm sure the Huck people are the same way.

tamor
02-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Maybe we should visit their forum and ask them if they know anything about this?

hueylong
02-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Less concern about Huck, and more about what we're doing -- please.

Jae0
02-01-2008, 10:12 PM
No. I dont think thats a good idea Tamor.

Zolah
They're both pro-amnesty liberals in Republican clothing. The general election will be like that futurama episode: John Jackson vs Jack Johnson

I've had the image of John Jackson vs Jack Johnson in my head throughout the past year, that and the RATM song called Testify, about Gore and Bush 2000 I think

smartpeople4ronpaul
I dont think we should dhow them the youtube. I think they will find out soon enough on their own. News like that has a way of spreading quickly.

We know everytime Ron Paul lets a stinky so i'm sure the Huck people are the same way.

I think we should push it. Feb 5th is closing in fast...

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 10:14 PM

Yeah, you're right! The number of supporters we have is just fine. Why go out and recruit some more? :rolleyes: (sarcasm)

Jae0
02-01-2008, 10:14 PM
The Huckabee people wont appreciate it. It could hurt more than help.

luvfreedom
02-01-2008, 10:16 PM
I though for sure Gulliani would be McCains' VP:confused:

smartpeople4ronpaul
02-01-2008, 10:17 PM
We need to show them that he's just looking out for himself, not America. He doesn't care about his ideas being used as long as he gets a spot in DC. He loves squirrel hunting. Not another damn VP who shoots somebody....

TonySutton

QFT

RonPaul_SantaMonica
youtube....

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Who knows what Huck is up to. I found this on Daily Paul. Huck is switching to the Libertarian Party. :rolleyes:
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/32673

eloquensanity
02-01-2008, 10:18 PM
The Huckabee people wont appreciate it. It could hurt more than help.

Agree. They spend more time here than their own forum anyway so they will read it. Just need to keep it bumped for a while.
:)

Jae0
02-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Agree. They spend more time here than their own forum anyway so they will read it. Just need to keep it bumped for a while.
:)

Haha I admit, I go their forums a lot also.

icon124
02-01-2008, 10:21 PM
I really feel for Huckabee supporters...and now they know how we feel about the media...nothing against the Huckabee grassroots but I hope they realize we can get more done if we both join forces...just look at the money bombs...if we combine them both... WOW :)

BreakYourChains
02-01-2008, 10:22 PM
I was listening to Huck on POTUS on XM and they were asking him why he was not attacking McCain. Basically said--yes they disagree on many issues but they have a mutual respect for one another and that he plans to support and endorse whoever the republican nominee is. I got this feeling just like the rest of you that he may be planning on a VP run with McCain.

No way! McCain will choose Rudy or Lieberman, Christ will be in his administration. But, Huck could get a good paying job running something, so this is why he is doing this. I cannot believe his supporters would blindly follow him to McCain. Well, soon it will be three, then two, then.....................RON PAUL!

smartpeople4ronpaul
02-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Blimp

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 10:30 PM
After reading this post I cruised over to hucks army and found this post by a RP supporter. The "Army" had nothing but great things to say about Ron. They are even arguing about who would make them their states Governor as their economies are in the toilet! Not ONE bad thing stated about Ron or us supporters.
h ttp://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8567

When Huckabee backs out, please do not bombard them, but welcome them! Their main opposition to Ron is his foreign policy agenda. We can fix that once they get here!

Knightskye
02-01-2008, 10:31 PM
If Huckabee endorses McCain, will delegates pledged to him be required to vote for McCain at the convention, or can they vote for whoever they want?

No. Not at all. It's just who he supports, and his supporters can move over to McCain's camp, or any other (Republican) candidate - like ours! :D

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-01-2008, 10:31 PM
I have been saying this now for weeks: Huck's followers are being bait and switched. All Huck wants is the VP slot. We need to tell his supporters: A vote for Huckleberry Hound is a vote for McCain. They should join us.

Sey.Naci
02-01-2008, 10:37 PM
No way! McCain will choose Rudy or Lieberman, Christ will be in his administration. But, Huck could get a good paying job running something, so this is why he is doing this. I cannot believe his supporters would blindly follow him to McCain.They blindly supported the Huckster.

Jae0
02-01-2008, 10:39 PM
After reading this post I cruised over to hucks army and found this post by a RP supporter. The "Army" had nothing but great things to say about Ron. They are even arguing about who would make them their states Governor as their economies are in the toilet! Not ONE bad thing stated about Ron or us supporters.
h ttp://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8567

When Huckabee backs out, please do not bombard them, but welcome them! Their main opposition to Ron is his foreign policy agenda. We can fix that once they get here!

THANK YOU! MORE OF THIS PLEASE!!!

They blindly supported the Huckster.

McCain isnt conservative enough for a lot of them.

nightlight
02-01-2008, 10:39 PM
How is it better? Most of his supporters would come to us anyway.

That may not be so. If they join in proportion to the present distribution of voters among the three without Huck, that may be enough to clinch nomination for Mad Mac without brokered convention (our best chance to win the Republican nomination). With Huck running, the brokered convention is much more likely.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-01-2008, 10:40 PM
They blindly supported the Huckster.

Unfortunately, many of Huck's supporters have been taught since a tender age to never question "higher authority."

rprprs
02-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Unfortunately, many of Huck's supporters have been taught since a tender age to never question "higher authority."

Well, Dr. Paul qualifies as "A Higher Authority":D

slacker921
02-01-2008, 10:51 PM
ouch.. I'd hate to be Huckabee supporter who just dropped $2300 of my hard earned dollars on his campaign in the last day or so only to learn that the money will now go to the McCain campaign. Seriously. That would suck.

Texan4Life
02-01-2008, 10:52 PM
youtube?

N13
02-01-2008, 10:55 PM
I really doubt that McCain would make Huck his VP. I can see McCain manipulating Huck into dropping out and endorsing him.

Huck can ride in the back with Ghoul and wait for handouts like the others.

Orgoonian
02-01-2008, 10:56 PM
IMHO,we should all just calm down a bit,and see if this plays out.

If this turns out to be a real thing,please consider the feelings of the Hucksters.
Like Dr.Paul is always saying"How would we feel?"
I know i would feel very hurt,and betrayed.
Leave them alone to sort it out,and i'm sure many will come here to be welcomed.

LandonCook
02-01-2008, 10:58 PM
No way! McCain will choose Rudy or Lieberman, Christ will be in his administration. But, Huck could get a good paying job running something, so this is why he is doing this. I cannot believe his supporters would blindly follow him to McCain. Well, soon it will be three, then two, then.....................RON PAUL!

OMG! McCain, Lieberman! That makes me want to puke.

dawnbt
02-01-2008, 11:00 PM
OMG! McCain, Lieberman! That makes me want to puke.

There is no way a die hard conservative would vote McCain/Lieberman. May as well hand Hitlery the crown.

rg123
02-01-2008, 11:01 PM
I said all along Huck will join McWar I knew it the slimy weasel. I posted the other night how I seen a interview with McWar saying how close him and Huck have got in the election and he admires him very much but a hugh part of the base is going to jump to Mitt on Illegal Immigration the war group only to find out that Mitt is just like Huck & McWar on the issues only he is smarter in hiding it

LandonCook
02-01-2008, 11:02 PM
There is no way a die hard conservative would vote McCain/Lieberman. May as well hand Hitlery the crown.

Reminds me of what Coulter said today.

Benaiah
02-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Mods... Can you please make a subforum that goes with the "welcome Edwards/Kucinich" and "Welcome Hunter, Tancrado, et al" supporters? We need one just for Huckabee so that we can start working on these people.

Feelgood
02-01-2008, 11:43 PM

+1

I dont think you people realize, we are not going to pick up Huckabee supporters. Go read their forums! They are pro-war just like their candidate. One of the first things RP will do is end the war. I think if you guys took the time to read through the Huck's forums youd realize, they are nothing like us, I mean nothing. They follow in lock step with Huckabee, thats why they support him. Just like a bunch of little Lemmings. Huckabee is the closest thing there is, of the 4 remaining candidates, to a Democrat. He is pro-amnesty, he is known as tax hike Mike, loves the hand outs, defends his son that abuses animals and then uses his influence to keep his son out of prison, the number of pardons he allowed. UGH. Honestly, anyone that would support someone like this, really is not someone we need tarnishing our camp.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 11:50 PM
can people please confirm this stuff before over analyzing it?

the huckster will FIRST raise enough money to pay off his debt that he has built up during this campaign and odds are will see what happens during super tuesday and would have to act FAST to keep his army in line and TRY to march them to mccain if he wanted.

Just like rudy betting everything on florida I think the huckster is betting everything on super tuesday and will make his play after that.

He does not have a 3rd party ability like ron paul does and even the huckster knows that. He needs to either win enough delegates on super tuesday to either stay in the game OR hurry up and jump behind someone before his army bails on him and scatters.

Either way, lets wait for REAL news on this and not just some "Assumed" b.s.

pinkmandy
02-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Well I think that's a pretty crappy thing for him to do right after his supporters raised money for him. The willingness to do something like that shows the differences between a candidate who is running for the people and one who is running for himself.

Bruce4Ron
02-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Huckabee cares more about his Republican party than he does for what is right for America.

The only way we would get true supporters is if they felt betrayed or misled by Huckabee. It is not our job to tell them that. It won't work so don't try. We'll look like we're trying for table scraps. Do not go after them.

The best thing we can do right now is to continue what we're doing and let our support for Ron Paul and our efforts speak for themselves. If you wanted to post a "welcome huckabee supporters" thread I think that would be professional and appropriate. but I really think its important we don't go after them actively here or there.

Edu
02-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Welcome Huckabee supporters! Get your free signs, a video and more here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Feelgood
02-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Im so bad! :D

http: //forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8172&p=63601#p63601

Probably gonna get banned, so I saved it out just in case.... :)

Well I think that's a pretty crappy thing for him to do right after his supporters raised money for him. The willingness to do something like that shows the differences between a candidate who is running for the people and one who is running for himself.

Yeah, hate to waste that almost quarter million he raised yesterday all in one place... :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

Huckabee cares more about his Republican party than he does for what is right for America.

The only way we would get true supporters is if they felt betrayed or misled by Huckabee. It is not our job to tell them that. It won't work so don't try. We'll look like we're trying for table scraps. Do not go after them.

The best thing we can do right now is to continue what we're doing and let our support for Ron Paul and our efforts speak for themselves. If you wanted to post a "welcome huckabee supporters" thread I think that would be professional and appropriate. but I really think its important we don't go after them actively here or there.

Do you mean, lead by example and not force them to convert with the barrel of a gun??? :)

Feelgood
02-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Called it...geez what a bunch of whiney punks over there....

http://www.clanjyd.com/2008_files/hucksucks.jpg

Unfortunately, for them, I saved the page for archival purposes of course. :D

>>>Click to read forums<<< (http://www.clanjyd.com/Huckster.htm)

You wont be able to post as this is only a capture of the website. This is for reading purposes only, even though it looks like the actual site. It will not work if you try to post.