PDA

View Full Version : We have over 16,000 precinct leaders!

wgadget
02-01-2008, 09:15 PM
:)

Airborn
02-01-2008, 09:19 PM
wow it's really starting to pick up

bulloncoins
02-01-2008, 09:21 PM
We need 10X that! (actually more).....It is not that hard to do. I just don't understand what people are waiting for......Oh well, they have to live with themselves........I will still be able to look at myself in the mirror when this is all said and done.

wgadget
02-01-2008, 09:25 PM
I actually finished canvassing my precinct today. Can't wait to see the results next week.

Bubba
02-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi Folks, a Tasty Canadian here.

You absolutely MUST get your precinct leader numbers up. All the canvassing and money raising won't add up to squat unless and until you start taking back the vote counting and squash the fraud that is running rampant.

VOTE IN PRIVATE, COUNT IN PUBLIC.

3% in FLA and you're all happy about that? We were screaming our heads off at the tv.

Why does the rest of the world see fraud yet the mass majority of those whose noses are being rubbed in it like a bad dog, have no clue?

Time to start the FRAUD SQUAD.

Make sure all the votes are tallied properly by hand and have the actual counting being broadcast on your local public tv station. Phone in all the vote numbers to a central HQ and when the official numbers don't add up (and they won't), the people will already be armed and dangerous.

You are all so scared of Athoritay that you cower at the sight of a uniform. How about using that mindset to your advantage and start using some heat at the polling stations? 1/2 doz strapping young men with the determined look of the Constitution in their eye should instill the fear of god into your counters. Give them an option they can't refuse. Liberty or death as it were.

Anyhoo, Canadians Love Ron Paul and we are all cheering you like crazy. Where you go, the rest of the world goes too.

Bubba

nullvalu
02-01-2008, 09:56 PM
did they ever get the chat room back up there?