PDA

View Full Version : Trevor when is the Next MoneyBomb???

seawolf
02-01-2008, 08:17 PM
The Official Ron Paul MoneyBomb Site lists the next Mass Donation Drive as April 15th, the No Tax Day MoneyBomb.

That date is way too far in the future.

I have read some threads discussing President's Day, February 18th as the next MoneyBomb Event.

Let's face it, Trevor you are the Kingmaker of MoneyBombs whether the Forum agrees or not, it is just a fact.

As a result, please give us all your wisdom and guidance on the next MoneyBomb Event and Date...

We are waiting...

PS. It is stunning to think that we together will provide over $1 Million Dollars on a MoneyBomb that had just seven days notice!!!

Think what we could do if we had 18 days......

RonPaul_SantaMonica
02-01-2008, 08:18 PM
I agree. Trevor, organize the next one. I have emailed you a few times, but I got no response. Hopefully, you will see this post.

Michigan11
02-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Tomorrow is the Next Money Bomb. Feb. 2nd!

Get ready to donate at midnight and start this all over.

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Tomorrow is the Next Money Bomb. Feb. 2nd!

Get ready to donate at midnight and start this all over.

That's right. Our mission will be to break this day........

ItsTime
02-01-2008, 08:30 PM
LMAO Trevor never created ANY of these money bombs. oh man I just pissed my pants. All he did was take 600k that could have been used for the campaign, or things that worked, and spent it on a freaking blimp LMAO... oh man i need to get off the internet for second and use the bathroom

yanksforpaul
02-01-2008, 08:34 PM
The next one should be massive - that requires a break from money bombs and time to really promote the next one. I say leave it at April 15th.

aspiringconstitutionalist
02-01-2008, 08:35 PM
LMAO Trevor never created ANY of these money bombs. oh man I just pissed my pants. All he did was take 600k that could have been used for the campaign, or things that worked, and spent it on a freaking blimp LMAO... oh man i need to get off the internet for second and use the bathroom

Come on... hind sight is 20/20. We didn't know how ineffective the blimp was going to be. EVERY ONE was behind the blimp idea in the beginning. Cut Trevor a little slack.

hueylong
02-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Don't look to Trevor. He is all wrapped up in the collapse of Liberty Political Advertising. Don't even know if he can legally participate any more.

We have thousands of leaders in the R3VOLUTION.

By the way -- I vote for President's Day.

Michigan11
02-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Everybody tomorrow is another money bomb......Liberty Tax ....Digg deep at Midnight

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 08:37 PM
the next one will be in April and allow us two months to advertise and market it.

Myerz
02-01-2008, 08:39 PM
I vote for President's Day.

I second that motion!

Feb 18th President's Day! it's on Monday.

ItsTime
02-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Um not everyone was for it.. many of us, like myself, KNEW the giant waste of money it is/was. It failed in more than one aspect. "everyone" meaning the minion of spammers, then ya "everyone" was for it.

Come on... hind sight is 20/20. We didn't know how ineffective the blimp was going to be. EVERY ONE was behind the blimp idea in the beginning. Cut Trevor a little slack.

itshappening
02-01-2008, 08:46 PM
the blimp more than paid for itself in getting RP's name out there especially when he's virtually ignored- where do you think all those new donors come from?

ItsTime
02-01-2008, 08:50 PM
the new donors came from the HARD WORK, of the PEOPLE ON THE GROUND. simple as that. I SAW ZERO coverage of the blimp in New Hampshire. If you are saying blimp = new donors, then you are saying the message of Ron Paul is as good as tires.

I am sick to think someone just said the new donors came from the BLIMP and not THE IDEAS Ron Paul stands for. How many people do you really think saw the blimp, REMEMBERED, when they got home and looked up Ron Paul?

How many people that got a knock on the door and handed a slim jim or cd do you think KNOW what Ron Paul stands for? ROI on the blimp sucked from the start.

Proof that the ROI comes in many forms. One being the election result in FL and SC. The other being the email lists that Trevor used to spam his blimp idea with raised over 12 million dollars, the blimp only raised .6 million. That is a complete failure even in spammers terms.

the blimp more than paid for itself in getting RP's name out there especially when he's virtually ignored- where do you think all those new donors come from?

hueylong
02-01-2008, 08:51 PM
The blimp is OLD NEWS. It has been grounded by the marketplace.

When is the NEXT moneybomb? President's Day seems like the best bet.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
02-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey, give credit where it is due. He is not the only person responsible for the success of Nov5/Dec16 but he helped.

Why does it matter to you who we give credit to? As long as we raise tons, I would give credit to Snoopy.

I think he helped, and I thank him for it, as much as I thank everyone else who participated.

the new donors came from the HARD WORK, of the PEOPLE ON THE GROUND. simple as that. I SAW ZERO coverage of the blimp in New Hampshire. If you are saying blimp = new donors, then you are saying the message of Ron Paul is as good as tires.

I am sick to think someone just said the new donors came from the BLIMP and not THE IDEAS Ron Paul stands for. How many people do you really think saw the blimp, REMEMBERED, when they got home and looked up Ron Paul?

How many people that got a knock on the door and handed a slim jim or cd do you think KNOW what Ron Paul stands for? ROI on the blimp sucked from the start.

Proof that the ROI comes in many forms. One being the election result in FL and SC. The other being the email lists that Trevor used to spam his blimp idea with raised over 12 million dollars, the blimp only raised .6 million. That is a complete failure even in spammers terms.

hayeksrevenge
02-01-2008, 08:59 PM
The next one should be massive - that requires a break from money bombs and time to really promote the next one. I say leave it at April 15th.

April 15th is way too far away. However, organization of these money bombs does not seem to be what it once was. I think we need to infuse some new excitement into the grassroots fundraising.... and it needs to be soon.

josh24601
02-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Anybody with some rudimentary HTML skills, 20 bucks to buy a domain name, and an hour's worth of forum spamming can create the next moneybomb date.

For instance, www.blacksundaymoneybomb.com is available.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
02-01-2008, 09:00 PM
April 15th is way too far away. However, organization of these money bombs does not seem to be what it once was. I think we need to infuse some new excitement into the grassroots fundraising.... and it needs to be soon.

Agreed. We need Trevor to give us the list of people who contributed on the big MBs.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
02-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Also, we need to contact each and every meetup group now and get contact info now. That way we can send them reminders without having to run like headless chickens at the last minute.

ronpaul.in
02-01-2008, 09:05 PM
pick a date and i will put up a site at www.thefreedomtax.com

it should be end of feb or beg of march

hueylong
02-01-2008, 09:06 PM
February 18th. President's Day. The obvious choice.

ItsTime
02-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Ya forget the 10s of thousands of emails sent by SUPPORTERS OF RON PAUL to their mailing lists, to the site trevor put up email address so he could later spam for personal gain.

Forget about the 100s of people that made YouTube videos and spread them across the net. Screw those people. That hand NO clue that Trevor would steal those email lists they helped collect to use for his personal and egotistical gain.

People bash the HQ when they fail. Well Ill be the first to bash ideas that fail. The only idea Trevor had was the blimp, and it FAILED. I bet that is not what he puts in his resumes.

bahhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhh

Hey, give credit where it is due. He is not the only person responsible for the success of Nov5/Dec16 but he helped.

Why does it matter to you who we give credit to? As long as we raise tons, I would give credit to Snoopy.

I think he helped, and I thank him for it, as much as I thank everyone else who participated.

Michigan11
02-01-2008, 09:10 PM
February 18th. President's Day. The obvious choice.

Exactly, and we could use the cash infusion by that point to keep the donations on track.

DFF
02-01-2008, 09:18 PM
The "boost" everyone's looking for will paradoxically come when RP drops out after Super Tuesday and goes 3rd party.

Folks who've maxed out will then be back at zero.

And the media blackout - to a degree - will end, cuz' they will be forced to begin dissecting "The Paul factor" in the upcoming general election.

newyearsrevolution08
02-01-2008, 09:20 PM
it will be in april but still not getting why people are TALKING about donating AFTER feb 5th RIGHT NOW when people need to focus on donating now.

wait on this conversation until AFTER feb 5th or you will end up with people saying "I will wait til the next money bomb"

counter productive right now people....

Perry
02-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Jealousy is a funny thing. You think nobody knows yet everyone does.:D

ItsTime
02-01-2008, 09:23 PM
explain to me how I am jealous? Since "everyone" does know. Is Ron Paul jealous of McCain for pointing out when he is/was wrong?

Jealousy is a funny thing. You think nobody knows yet everyone does.:D

Scotto
02-01-2008, 09:41 PM
www.ronpaulmeetupchallenge.com

approximate launch date: next Wednesday

RonPaulFanInGA
02-01-2008, 10:05 PM
http://www.defendthedistrict.com

RonPaul_SantaMonica
02-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Shit happens, people mess up. I do not know Trevor personally, but I need to defend him. The first two money bombs went well. Freeatlast was badly organized, and if I undertand correctly why, the guy organizing livefreeordie was in charge for that MB.

Irrespective, calm down, and help us now. No point pointing fingers, lets be constructive and creative.

1. Lets get a date setup. I say earlier the better. Feb 18th if Dr. Paul meets our expectations on Feb 5th. Else, we choose another date for independent run.
2. Set up a site.
3. contact all myspace and facebook and meetup people. Tell them to sign up on the site in 2.
4. Spread the word.

We messed up the last 2 mbs because of skipping 2 and 3. Lets do it right this time.

Ya forget the 10s of thousands of emails sent by SUPPORTERS OF RON PAUL to their mailing lists, to the site trevor put up email address so he could later spam for personal gain.

Forget about the 100s of people that made YouTube videos and spread them across the net. Screw those people. That hand NO clue that Trevor would steal those email lists they helped collect to use for his personal and egotistical gain.

People bash the HQ when they fail. Well Ill be the first to bash ideas that fail. The only idea Trevor had was the blimp, and it FAILED. I bet that is not what he puts in his resumes.

bahhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhh

Perry
02-01-2008, 10:14 PM
explain to me how I am jealous? Since "everyone" does know. Is Ron Paul jealous of McCain for pointing out when he is/was wrong?

I never said Ron Paul was jealous. Hell I'm Jealous of what some have done.:) Many people are.

ItsTime
02-01-2008, 10:19 PM
fact is people have not done 2 and 3 because we no longer trust the sites collecting the emails. People have underestimated how much dislike for the blimp there is.

Shit happens, people mess up. I do not know Trevor personally, but I need to defend him. The first two money bombs went well. Freeatlast was badly organized, and if I undertand correctly why, the guy organizing livefreeordie was in charge for that MB.

Irrespective, calm down, and help us now. No point pointing fingers, lets be constructive and creative.

1. Lets get a date setup. I say earlier the better. Feb 18th if Dr. Paul meets our expectations on Feb 5th. Else, we choose another date for independent run.
2. Set up a site.
3. contact all myspace and facebook and meetup people. Tell them to sign up on the site in 2.
4. Spread the word.

We messed up the last 2 mbs because of skipping 2 and 3. Lets do it right this time.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
02-01-2008, 10:21 PM
fact is people have not done 2 and 3 because we no longer trust the sites collecting the emails. People have underestimated how much dislike for the blimp there is.

Ok, so we fix it. We design the site putting stating we want to mend bridges for Dr. Paul and that things did not go well. People mess up, people learn.

I understand ur angry, lets move on. Lets make up for the lack of planning in the other cases.