PDA

View Full Version : What I got in an email about Charleston..

zach
02-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Announcing the West Virginia Republican Presidential Convention! The first in West Virginia in over one hundred years!

You are encouraged to arrive on Monday or Monday evening. Ron Paul Supporters, Delegates, and all others are invited to the Ron Paul Hospitality Room any time between 4pm and 10pm in the Charleston Marriott's Hawk's Nest Room the evening before Super Tuesday's only Convention.

Delegates - On the morning of the Convention, come early to register with Convention staff at the Charleston Civic Center. Doors open at 6:30am and Delegate Registration is from 7am to 9am. The Convention will start at 9am. And, Doctor Paul will be among those speaking to the Convention!

There will be approximately 200 "visitors" permitted in the Convention Hall. Accesses to the Hall is restricted and these non-delegate people will be admitted as "first come, first serve" - so you are advised to get your place in line early, very early. Again, doors open at 6:30am.

Outside of the Convention Hall we will have The Ron Paul Room - Charleston Civic Center Parlor "A" where Delegates, Supporters, and the curious may gather and enjoy drinks and refreshments and talk of the message of Freedom and Prosperity. Ron Paul may visit here.

Delegates please dress in coat and tie. Supporters, dress as you wish - Ron Paul attire welcome.

Please be advised, we have plenty of signs of various sizes at the Ron Paul 2008 WV HQ in the Goldwater-Taft Suite of the Ronald Regan Building for your use and for use at the Civic Center. Signs will not be permitted on the Convention floor.

Ron Paul 2008 WV HQ
Goldwater-Taft Suite
5019 MacCorkle Avenue SW
South Charleston, WV 25309

Local Supporters in the Charleston area are needed to volunteer and take responsibility for many things necessary to make the Ron Paul for President presence at the West Virginia Republican Presidential Convention a successful one. Please email jim.fox@ronpaul2008.com

Timeliness is of the essence now.

----

Does that mean Paul will be at the Marriott in that room on Monday, or is it just a support meeting?

Either way, this is really exciting! :D

mak
02-01-2008, 08:32 PM
got the same one and yes, it's very exciting! :)

WV Freedom Fighter
02-01-2008, 09:19 PM
I can't wait! This is going to be AWESOME!!

I'm not sure if he will be in the "Hawks Nest" at the Marriot the night before, I think the best bet is to be at the Civic Center Parlor A, between 8:00-9:30am to get a chance to meet Ron Paul. After he speaks to the delegates he will probably have to leave right away to get to Tennessee.