PDA

View Full Version : Using Google To Fund Ron Paul Publicity

xita
08-06-2007, 03:26 PM
We have an army of Rabid Internet Users. Whenever someone writes about Ron Paul, they get tons of traffic to their site.

But right now, it's not translating to dollars. That's because we all have what can best be described as "Adsense Blindness".

We see an adsense Ad, but never click on it.

If instead, we clicked on adsense ads (the ads by Google that many bloggers run), these bloggers would realize that writing about Ron Paul MAKES THEM MONEY.

The way adsense works is that the publisher gets a certain amount (usually 5-50 cents) each time someone clicks on a Google Ad. I'm not suggesting you just click ads and ignore what they are saying, but go ahead and look at the advertisement.

Give the advertiser some value. Give the Blogger a reason to write more Ron Paul articles. Try to unlearn your adsense blindness and let Google and their Sponsors fund the Ron Paul Campaign.

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 03:27 PM
This is a great idea that never occured to me...everytime I read a good blog I wall click one ad and seriously look a tpurchasing

USPatriot36
08-06-2007, 03:46 PM
I always click on Rudy and Giuliani ad's to see if I might want to vote for them LOL.

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 03:49 PM
I always click on Rudy and Giuliani ad's to see if I might want to vote for them LOL.

or to learn more information...how many times can I click???

xita
08-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Don't go overboard. You only want to click 1-2 ads on a given story at most and not more than maybe 5% of the total number of ads displayed that you visit (like ads on 1 in 20 pages).