PDA

View Full Version : I am on the verge of loosing my job and I gave...

snpage
02-01-2008, 07:39 PM
No trying to be melodramatic, but I work in the finance industry which is going to go belly up any day now, and I made a point to give. For those of you who can give more, please do and give it all at one time to soften the processing fee. This is seriously important.

tpreitzel
02-01-2008, 07:42 PM
No trying to be melodramatic, but I work in the finance industry which is going to go belly up any day now, and I made a point to give. For those of you who can give more, please do and give it all at one time to soften the processing fee. This is seriously important.

I agree with you, but circumstances prevented me from doing so today. BTW, we thank you for your commitment to Ron Paul. I wish you the best with finding continuity of work.

MattMinnesota
02-01-2008, 08:15 PM
I don't even have a job (student between internships) and I still donated. It's worth it to have a little credit card debt for this cause!

satchelmcqueen
02-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Man I feel for ya. i am a land surveyor and many of us are also being laid off and shut down. The second oldest job in the world is going down fast right now. weird stuff. Good luck to you.

anewvoice
02-01-2008, 08:30 PM
I wasn't planning on going in, but I just acquired $51 more debt. Ah well, at this rate, the credit card company loses by accepting my devalued dollar later! :)

Johncjackson
02-01-2008, 10:09 PM
I haven't had a job in almost 4 years and I gave!