PDA

View Full Version : DefendTheDistrict.com- Ron Paul's congressional run is under attack!

SwordOfShannarah
02-01-2008, 07:02 PM
http://www.defendthedistrict.com

Ron Paul's Texas Congressional District is under attack by the neo-conservative party!

Especially great for those of you who are maxed out.

hueylong
02-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Ask 'em to spell Chris Peden's name correctly.

Otherwsie, awesome.

SwordOfShannarah
02-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Ask 'em to spell Chris Peden's name correctly.

Otherwsie, awesome.

Whoops! My bad. Done. :)

RonPaulFanInGA
02-01-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm very glad to see this done. Helping Paul meet his 400,000 goal would be a great gesture and take the pressure off of him to divert funds from his presidential campaign to his congressional campaign.

itshappening
02-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Please donate and keep RP in congress!

RonPaulFanInGA
02-01-2008, 07:19 PM
http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

It's been stuck on $1,052.00 for two or three hours now....

literatim
02-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Put a link directly to the donation page.

https://donate.ronpaulforcongress.com/

SwordOfShannarah
02-01-2008, 07:40 PM

It's been stuck on $1,052.00 for two or three hours now....

Just went up when I donated..

RonPaulFanInGA
02-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Trevor Lyman
Miami Beach, FL

Good job.

damon04
02-01-2008, 07:45 PM
bump

itshappening
02-01-2008, 07:56 PM
keep this bumped

Feelgood
02-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Not sure if you guys are aware, but you can not be a Congressman and President at the same time. If Ron is truly dedicated to becoming President, then his Congressional seat should be put on the back burner. We need him to concentrate all his efforts on his Presidential run. If he isn't willing to give it his all, then why should we? Quite honestly, I think he should seriously consider resigning his seat. Assume the sale.

This is not one I will be donating to. Sorry.

GHoeberX
02-01-2008, 08:05 PM

Ron Paul's Texas Congressional District is under attack by the neo-conservative party!

Great and (because of the webpage/picture) funny idea. Perhaps you should add a TIMETABLE (that's the Neocon Buzz-word right there :D) for when the 400k has to be in.

Because the primary election is apparently already in one month. Perhaps make the deadline stand out in some way? Need funds before 7 February.

Roxi
02-01-2008, 08:07 PM
nicely done!

Cowlesy
02-01-2008, 08:09 PM
So is he running for President of the United States, or the U.S. Congress?

If he throws in the towel much to the chagrin of about 99.9% of the people on this board, can't he transfer his PCC cash to his Congressional Campaign account?

I never mind people hedging their bets, but it seems a little early for him to be doing this if he's still serious about POTUS.

garrettwombat
02-01-2008, 08:12 PM
ahahahahah did you see his oponent's "on the issues" page

Uniting America with One Language: Official English

Preserving America's Leadership in Space

haha and look at these dumb endorsements:

Darrell Bradley, Katy/January 19, 2008, COL (Ret) USAR says ...
" In a direct exchange with Ron Paul, I asked him directly if he wanted the US to win in Iraq. He refused to answer the question. From this and other nonsense out of the mouth of Ron Paul, we obviously need to and can do better. I support Chris Peden for the 14th Congressional District. "

Lou Stone, Katy/January 4, 2008, Retired says ...
" I was appalled when I learned that Ron Paul was the only Texas Republican to break ranks and support the Democratic anti-war measure on Iraq. This man must be stopped. He doesn't represent our values. "

Greg Aydt, Seabrook, TX/December 28, 2007, GOP Precinct Chair, Harris County Precinct 333 says ...
" Ron Paul's presidential campaign has shown just how far out of touch the incumbent is with. . . well, most of the GOP Platform and the GOP base. It is time to make sure that CD14 is represented by a man of integrity who believes what Republicans believe and works for what Republicans work for.

Melody Welch, Lake Jackson/ Nov 29, 2007 says ...
" I support Chris Peden. We need a true conservative like Chris. It is past time for Ron Paul to be out, and someone with values and moral ideas like Chris to be in. "

" I want a man who can better represent our party in congress in this district than Congressman Paul and that man is Chris. "

literatim
02-01-2008, 08:14 PM
So is he running for President of the United States, or the U.S. Congress?

If he throws in the towel much to the chagrin of about 99.9% of the people on this board, can't he transfer his PCC cash to his Congressional Campaign account?

I never mind people hedging their bets, but it seems a little early for him to be doing this if he's still serious about POTUS.

He is running against a neocon in the primary which comes up in a month.

virginiakid
02-01-2008, 08:16 PM
http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/html/radio.html check out the ad he has. pretty nice. maybe the pow/mia group can do something to help RP.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Not sure if you guys are aware, but you can not be a Congressman and President at the same time. If Ron is truly dedicated to becoming President, then his Congressional seat should be put on the back burner. We need him to concentrate all his efforts on his Presidential run. If he isn't willing to give it his all, then why should we? Quite honestly, I think he should seriously consider resigning his seat. Assume the sale.

Do you prefer nothing? A neoconservative nominee (McCain) and a neoconservatuve representing TX-14? Giving to his congressional race will keep him running for president, since he won't have to drop-out to transfer funds.

Let him resign his seat after he sends his neocon challenger to oblivion on March 4th and secures the republican nomination first. And if he loses his presidential run, we'll still have him in congress.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-01-2008, 08:22 PM
haha and look at these dumb endorsements:

Those are some really lame endorsements. Who the hell is 'Melody Welch' and why should we care?

dante
02-01-2008, 08:22 PM
and remind me why are we doing this on a day when RP needs us to donate to his presidential campaign

itshappening
02-01-2008, 08:27 PM
and remind me why are we doing this on a day when RP needs us to donate to his presidential campaign

because a neo-con is trying to unseat him in congress

Jeremy
02-01-2008, 08:29 PM
OMG!!!!!

Listen to Chris... this is so evil and wrong!!!

I am a proven conservative Republican; the incumbent is a self-described Libertarian. I support winning the Global War on Terror and the War on Drugs; the incumbent does not. I think Islamo-Fascist terrorists were responsible for the 9/11 attacks; the incumbent thinks America's Middle East policy's were responsible for the attacks. I support fully funding NASA's budget and the Vision for Space Exploration; the incumbent does not. I will support and vote for the Republican nominee for U.S. President in 2008, the incumbent will not (unless it's him.)

It is clear that I better represent the priorities and the values of the voters in the 14th congressional district.

If you agree that it is time for a change, send me to Washington. D.C, so that I deliver conservative results...for a change.

I cannot bare to see this evil man in congress... he should be ashamed for twisting history and twisting reality.

itshappening
02-01-2008, 08:30 PM
sick !!!

Jeremy
02-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Does RP have grassroots support in this district?

IRO-bot
02-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Trevor Lyman
Miami Beach, FL

Good job.

I don't know if you know this or not, but Sword of Shannarah is Trevor.
He's a superstar! :cool:

On an off note. Great books. Love fantasy.

Shink
02-01-2008, 08:42 PM
If Ron's backup plan is to run for Congress, I wish it would be the Senate. He'd have a bigger voice there and would do this country much good.

SwordOfShannarah
02-01-2008, 09:10 PM

my first post states it would be a great thing for those of us that are maxed out.

What I want to know is who in the world would rate this thread down? It was at five stars.. we're infiltrated!!! ;)

SwordOfShannarah
02-01-2008, 09:11 PM
If Ron's backup plan is to run for Congress, I wish it would be the Senate. He'd have a bigger voice there and would do this country much good.

Check out http://ww.MurraySabrin.com

literatim
02-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks for this being sticked. :)

literatim
02-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Dear Friend,

Wow! What a year this has been.

Who would have believed when I said one year ago that I was thinking about running for
President that we would ever have gotten this far?

The presumptive GOP front-runners for President have either dropped out are on life support.
People ask me the secret of my success and I just tell them the simple truth: “Freedom is
popular!”

This movement…this Revolution…is bigger than me. This is the type of cause our forefathers
fought and died for, but which too many take for granted today.

I know that you don’t take freedom and liberty for granted. You have proven that to me time
and again with the sacrifices you have made in my behalf and in behalf of the noble cause we
have all dedicated ourselves to.

Win or lose in this race…we have already won in the hearts and minds of hundreds of
thousands of patriotic Americans who have joined us along the path we are following to
restore the greatness of our dear land. This has truly been a “Revolution.” A revolution for
freedom and peace and for renewal of the principles our nation was founded upon.

In debate after debate, in speech after speech, this past year has been a glorious opportunity to
spread the freedom message…to recruit thousands of soldiers for the battle that still lies
ahead. And we have done that. The legacy of our campaign for President may not be seen this
year or even in this decade…but that legacy will bear fruit and result in the growth of
something real and lasting and liberating for those Americans who yearn to once again live in
freedom.

In campaign visits to state after state, city after city, I have encountered enthusiastic supporters who love nothing more than to hear me talk about freedom, and peace and the
importance of upholding the Constitution. People young and old, from across the political
spectrum, have joined us in this fight. And I am humbled to see so many support the things I
have worked so long to promote.

That you have taken your time, and energy and your money to help me in my campaigns is
something that I can never thank you enough for. You are what makes America special. And
you are why I still have such Hope for America.

As we move ever closer to the end of this race I pledge to you that I will do all I can to be
victorious. We have battled a biased media. We have waged war against an Establishment that
hates everything we stand for. But we have remained unshaken, and undeterred in our quest to
turn our country around and restore it to what it can and should be once again.

The road to freedom is not an easy one. Far too many people and societies choose to follow
the easy path…and to accept the road to Serfdom. But not us. We were born to be free! And I
pledge to you that I will continue to defend that birth right with every ounce of my strength so
long as God gives me breath.

That is why I have dedicated 30 years of public service to pursuing my goals of educating
Americans through my foundation and my political activities. Those who come after
us…those who take up the cause of freedom… will look back and remember what we battled
for and take courage in the knowledge that freedom can be obtained and defended against its
enemies.

As you know, if running for President weren’t enough of a challenge, I have been at the same
time seeking reelection to my congressional seat in Texas. The election law in Texas allows
people like me, and Lyndon Johnson, and Lloyd Bentsen to run for the highest office in the
land while at the same time seeking reelection to the U.S. House or Senate. This law
recognizes the importance of being able to allow a leader to seek to influence national opinion
and politics without automatically giving up a position of leadership in the Congress.

So I am fighting battles on two fronts. On the one hand I have been battling…and defeating
bigger and stronger and better-funded opponents in the contest for President. On the other, I
am struggling to find the time and the strength and the funds to defend the home front…my
congressional district in Texas. As you might expect, political opportunists have stepped in to
try and take advantage of the situation and have filed to run against me for Congress. One
such political opportunist filed to run against me in the Republican primary election in March.
This person, who only a year ago praised me as someone he admired and “respected” because
I never flip-flopped or went “against core principles for political gain,” is today attacking me
as though I was Satan himself.

The nasty campaign literature being distributed by my Republican opponent for Congress is
straight out of the lies and deceit distributed election after election by my Dem 2
ocrat
challengers.

I received a letter just today from a supporter in my hometown who wanted to help me and
who was worried about the nasty and deceitful campaign attacks being waged against me.
And all this from an opponent who last year praised me and publicly promised he would
“never” run against me so long as I was seeking reelection to Congress. Well, you and I both
know how dependable the word of the average politician is today.

As busy as I am trying to spread our message of freedom around the nation…and even the
world…I simply cannot afford to ignore my reelection campaign at home. The success we
have seen in fundraising for the presidential campaign has clearly come at the expense of my
not doing ANY fundraising for my congressional campaign. As a result the congressional
campaign account is virtually empty. Federal election laws make it virtually impossible for
me to use any of my presidential funds for my congressional race so long as I remain a
candidate for president. That presents a real problem…because as long as I continue to have
success running for President, I will have a hard time securing funds for my congressional
reelection.

That’s why I am writing you today. You have helped me tremendously in this campaign. I can
never thank you enough for your generosity. Many who have helped me have given the
maximum amount of $2300 per person and still contact me regularly wanting to know how
they can do even more.

Well, fortunately, federal election law treats donations to the presidential campaign and the
congressional campaign as two separate items for accounting purposes. That means someone
who gave a large donation to the presidential race…perhaps even the maximum…can also
give to my congressional campaign without any conflict or penalty.

And that is what I am asking you to consider doing today. You have helped me so much, but
you can do even more if you are able and willing.

Please consider making a generous donation to the Committee to Reelect Ron Paul.
Whether I become President is still an open question. But in the meantime we cannot afford to
risk losing the congressional seat we fought so hard to obtain and to hold.

Please help me make sure this seat is kept safe by making a donation to my congressional
reelection campaign today. Your gift of $50, $100 or $250 will help me beat back the
opposition which seeks to make sure I never return to Washington or ever again threaten the
Establishment’s plans for a bigger and more powerful government in Washington. Your
donation of $500, $1000 or even the maximum of $2300 would be a magnificent contribution
to the cause we are so fervently supporting and defending.

We have fought too hard and too long to lose now. The loss of my congressional seat would
be something the enemies of freedom would revel in and hold up as a symbol of success in
their never-ending effort to socialize America and make us all totally dependent upon big-
government from cradle-to-grave.

Please help me overcome this challenge to my congressional seat. My opponent is a slick
politician who will apparently say or do anything to promote himself and seek to bury me in
the political graveyard of Texas politics.

I am dependent upon you for every aspect of my service and continuation in office and
politics. Please help me again to continue my service by letting me hear from you today with
your gift to my reelection campaign. Together, let’s win another great battle for freedom!

Sincerely,

Ron Paul

P.S. Time is very short. The primary election is only about a month away. I need your help
today to guarantee victory!

http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/assets/RPJan08.pdf

Joe3113
02-02-2008, 07:18 AM
Rand should run for the seat!

Wyurm
02-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Rand should run for the seat!

Maybe he can after RP gives up his seat to be president. He needs to hang onto that seat untill then no matter what though. I wouldn't be saying that if it were another liberty-minded individual seeking his seat, but it isn't it is a typical neo-con that is trying to take his seat from him. Now I don't think this guy has a shot, but you can never be too sure of things like this.

I'm not sure how he can raise enough funds to compete though. I mean RP's congressional campaign has only 2k for this quarter and we still have 3 mil to go before the 5th for the presidential campaign. Maybe after the 5th we can divert attention over to the congressional campaign for a few days.

To those who feel RP has to carry the presidential campaign to the very farthest extent, don't worry this has alot more to do with keeping the most liberty-oriented seat out of neo-con hands than it does with actually keeping Ron Paul in Congress. Think of it like this, its as if we are in a battle and we have secured one piece of territory. Now we are trying to move on and capture another much more pivotal area, however, in doing so we have essentially left the first piece unguarded. The result could be the catastrophic loss of all currently free territories. In other words, nobody speaking for the people in the government.

Agora
02-02-2008, 08:47 AM
bump

SwordOfShannarah
02-02-2008, 01:00 PM
The campaign just sent an email for the district run. Things are really picking up over there. $2k in about 2 minutes.

I'll follow up with an email to the other lists in a day or so. I'm pretty confident we can raise the $400K by the 7th. :)

Kacela
02-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Mr. Robert Jochim,

Thank you very much for your donation of $200.00 to the Committee to Re-Elect Ron Paul.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T105-113645652

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/Kacela/RPCongressionalDonation.png
http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/ (http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/)

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
02-02-2008, 01:17 PM
This is no surprise that Ron is gonna be under the knife for his House Seat. Do you really think they want him around??????

The Neo Cons will never give up that seat quietly, they've been tryin' to out him for years. Don't worry, they will not be successful.......:)

JohnnyWrath
02-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Some people are either trolls or very silly....this isn't "movie world"....we have a chance, but..

At the end of the day, if we do lose, which any person with actual sense knows is possible, then we want him still in Washington, so hell yes he is still running for congress.

V4Vendetta
02-02-2008, 04:36 PM
cool, thanks for posting!

garrettwombat
02-02-2008, 06:19 PM
when i went on chris's website i tried to endorse him with the following statement..

Garrett Womack, Pearland, TX/Feb 1, 2008, local GOP staffer says ...
" When I first found out about Chris I was excited...
he makes Ron Paul look like a true conservative.

This is why I endorse Chris Peden. "

this is how he twisted it around

Garrett Womack, Pearland, TX/Feb 1, 2008, local GOP staffer says ...
" When I first found out about Chris I was excited...
compared to Ron Paul Chris looks like a true conservative.
This is why I endorse Chris Peden. "

what a friggin hack... what a liar and a complete douche bag... i tried to make him look dumb and he forges my writings to suit his own... now my name is on his dumb website... I AM MADDDDDDD.

Yom
02-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Email him. I don't know why you'd give a fake endorsement in the first place, though.

RPsupporterAtHeart
02-02-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do that. Change someones actual quote.

Mystile
02-02-2008, 06:23 PM
isn't that illegal?

garrettwombat
02-02-2008, 06:24 PM
i think it is and he did it... quoting me and everything...

LionHeart87
02-02-2008, 06:27 PM
why would you even write that? maybe he thought you were an even bigger dumbass than I do and was just trying to correct your statement so it made sense as he read it. He obviously thought you were trying to mock Paul.

garrettwombat
02-02-2008, 06:30 PM
no i was saying compared to ron paul... ron paul looks like a true conservative. and he doesnt... and i thought he was going to approve it and it would be hilarious... this... this is not hilarious

iv already sent an email attacking him on his policy. and demanding he either turn my endorsement to the way it was originally worded or take it down.

dont call me names you stupid douche bag...

Wyurm
02-02-2008, 06:34 PM
no i was saying compared to ron paul... ron paul looks like a true conservative. and he doesnt... and i thought he was going to approve it and it would be hilarious... this... this is not hilarious

iv already sent an email attacking him on his policy. and demanding he either turn my endorsement to the way it was originally worded or take it down.

dont call me names you stupid douche bag...

dude, even the other way is bad because it looks like you're saying that Ron Paul is bad but Chris is worse. Don't worry about it, almost nobody actually pays attention to the blurbs.

mavtek
02-02-2008, 06:38 PM
You should have said my name is Mike Hunt, and endorse Chris Peden because he's just like my name.

Joe3113
02-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Holy hell!

That's worse than FOX News!!!!!!!!!

garrettwombat
02-02-2008, 06:41 PM
i worded it the way i did to be sneaky.. it doesnt make ron paul look bad... i guess i was outfoxed.

robmpreston
02-02-2008, 06:41 PM
well, maybe if you weren't posting immature comments on his endorsements that wouldnt happen

Jeremy
02-02-2008, 07:03 PM
If he doesn't remove it after you ask him (tell him you didn't quote him right... you probably made him think that you just made an error) then seriously tell someone in authority.

cheese
02-02-2008, 07:06 PM
lol. you can sue him.

Richandler
02-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Email him. Tell him to take it down or you'll sue.

Swmorgan77
02-02-2008, 08:28 PM

In Texas, he can run for both... and NO it should not be put on the back burner. I want him to be President, but I do not want to lose the only Constitutionalist in Congress... especially given the added credibility and influence he will have after this campaign if he does not win the primary.

bomybomy
02-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Ha ha....Chris Penden uses www.campaignsitebuilder.com....ha ha!

V4Vendetta
02-02-2008, 09:25 PM
I live right by this fucker... anyone have any suggestions?

Exarel
02-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Committee to Re-Elect Ron Paul.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity.

T702-113714760

captainelectron
02-03-2008, 03:22 AM
Do you prefer nothing? A neoconservative nominee (McCain) and a neoconservatuve representing TX-14? Giving to his congressional race will keep him running for president, since he won't have to drop-out to transfer funds.

Let him resign his seat after he sends his neocon challenger to oblivion on March 4th and secures the republican nomination first. And if he loses his presidential run, we'll still have him in congress.

This response deserves a bump. The status quo needs Ron Paul to be totally humiliated in his Presidential campaign and then to be beaten in his own district. The tiniest success by Ron Paul has now threatened to ignite revolutionary fires across the land. Don't let them extinguish the flame. Help Paul show genuine strength in his home district!

jufreese
02-03-2008, 03:24 AM
it is on http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com
you can DL the mailer here http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/assets/Ron_Paul_Military_Mailer.pdf
free postage is put on these so all you have to do is print them out and mail them to your list of people from being a Precinct Leader.
sorry if this was already posted

LibertyEagle
02-03-2008, 06:05 AM
This is a mailer targeted at Ron Paul running for Congress; not President.

paulaholic
02-03-2008, 08:33 AM
Seeing the Congressional campaign site makes me depressed :(.

rmholla
02-03-2008, 08:57 AM
I agree, if Ron would lose in the primary the press would twist it to show he isn't viable to win something national.

Someone should email all the meetup groups, everyone donating a dollar would hit the goal in no time.

Is it a violation to donate to this campaign if someone is maxed out for the Presidential campaign?

-

RPfan
02-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Is it a violation to donate to this campaign if someone is maxed out for the Presidential campaign?

No - email from Congrssional campaign is very clear on this.

Troyhand
02-03-2008, 03:49 PM
OK. This is for the supporters. I'm going to try to convince the people here that giving to Ron Paul's Congressional Campaign is absolutely vital to his Presidential campaign. I'm writing it as though it were a piece of political advertisement that would appear on something like a Slim-Jim. Here goes.

RON PAUL FOR CONGRESS

Why should I donate to Ron Paul's Congressional campaign?
If Ron Paul loses his congressional seat and does not win the Presidency, then we will lose his voice forever from the political stage. Make no bones about it. Ron Paul is the only one left in Washington that still truly speaks for the people and the values that will protect our freedom. Ron Paul is the last man standing. We MUST make sure he keeps his congressional seat.

Isn't Ron Paul's congressional win a given? How can he lose when he's so well supported by his constituents?
Don't count on it. Look at the massive amount of vote fraud evidence in this Presidential election. Look at New Hampshire. Look at Louisiana. Look at the level of propaganda from the mainstream media. Remember the previous attempts to disenfranchise Ron Paul from his constituents by Texas redistricting. Think about all the cases of fraud with electronic voting machines. Do you honestly believe the political machine will not do everything in its power to make Ron Paul go away?
The safest prediction is to assume that every dirty trick in the book will be thrown at Ron Paul in this Congressional bid. That's why it's so important to give as much as we possibly can to RonPaulforCongress.com. Let's give Dr. Paul the ammo he needs to protect his place in Texas, and to make sure we, the people, still have a voice left in Washington.

What if I'm maxed out on donations to Ron Paul Presidential campaign?
The congressional race is separate from his presidential run. If you donated the maximum $2300.00 to Ron Paul for President, you can still donate another $2300.00 to his Congressional campaign.

Can Ron Paul's Congressional race and Presidential race help each other?
Absolutely. Why can't the production of marketing for Ron Paul's campaign enjoy a little crossover, as long as it doesn't break any FEC laws. Why can't a congressional ad be aired nationwide? All it needs to say is "Vote for Ron Paul" with it's message, and the quick little blurb at the end "paidforbythecommitteetoreelectronpaul2007." This is why those that have maxed out in the Presidential campaign should do it again with his congressional run. It's time for you to DOUBLE-MAX! A donation to Ron Paul for Congress is a donation to Ron Paul for President! DONATE NOW!

Who are we?
People learn by repetition. We follow the beliefs and morals that are installed in us by our strongest leaders. Because rulers throughout history have shown that they would much rather place their owns interests and desires above the wishes and needs of their citizens, every method available has been used to keep the people’s enlightenment under government control. Tyrants have learned that the easiest way to control the masses is by instilling a belief system that best serves the rulers‘ interests. And the best way to shape their beliefs is through the use of Mass Propaganda and a repressive centralized government. Except for our Founding Fathers in drafting the Constitution of the United States of America, leaders have never in history placed their desire for tyrannical rule beneath contempt and under the will of the people. Today’s political leaders are no different. Our current representatives have betrayed the trust of the American people by perverting the beliefs of its citizens away from the ideals that made America the greatest country in human history - Our Constitution and its Bill of Rights. The Mass Propaganda of the last hundred years has slowly led the American people away from the perpetual need to always be vigilant against a government’s abuse of power over its people. We have been lulled to complacency by our leaders’ lies. The political machine has repeated these lies for years, and convinced the people that it speaks for them. But it's days of propaganda are now numbered. Today it's our turn.

Today, the message has a leader and we must assure that his and our voices remain heard. We MUST help Ron Paul get his message out loud and clear throughout the nation. Every time the political machine tries to silence that message, we MUST shout louder and stronger and never stop. Every time the political machine defeats our purpose and distracts the people from our message, we MUST pick ourselves up and shout again. We will keep losing the battles. Our voices will continue to be silenced. But as long as we keep shouting, as long as we keep canvassing, as long as we keep donating, as long as we keep becoming precinct leaders, as long as we never slow down, never give in, never give up, and as long as we never stop, WE WILL WIN THE WAR!!

We will be like the rooster that rises us at dawn. We will call out our message of freedom, peace and prosperity to the sky every day and every day and every day, until the people become so familiar with the message, that it will become home to them like a warm fire in a cold room.
We will be relentless in our drive, we will be determined in our resolve, we will be unwavering in our pursuit for our return to the American dream.
We are the Roosters of the Revolution - daily calling to arms the peoples of America until every last one of us has woken up from our dictatorial nightmare.
We are the Alarms of Mourning - harshly shaking the fear and cold from a frightfully wakened heart.
We are Birds of the Sun - singing the praises of the new day and signaling the living of when the next storm may arrive.
We are Protectors of the Constitution.
We must only keep shouting.
We must only keep our voices heard.
We must only not stop.
Then we will win the War.

Please donate today to www.ronpaulforcongress.com (http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com) and help Dr. Paul keep his Congressional seat. If you are maxed out at www.ronpaul2008.com, then please give the maximum of $2300.00 or as much as you can to www.ronpaulforcongress.com (http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com)or www.defendthedistrict.com (http://www.defendthedistrict.com).

And don't forget to continue donations to http://www.ronpaul2008.com.
Keep shouting.

There. That was my attempt at political advertising. Hope it had some effect.

TruthAtLast
02-03-2008, 07:18 PM
i threw in $100. Come on people. If we can raise $1 million in a day, surely we can raise a couple hundred thousand so he can win his Congressional bid.

DFF
02-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Pffff. Chris Peden's gonna get the living shit kicked out of him. The race won't even be close.

ClayTrainor
02-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Pffff. Chris Peden's gonna get the living shit kicked out of him. The race won't even be close.

District 14 loves paul dont they? How many times has he won already?

Crickett
02-03-2008, 08:04 PM
i threw in $100. Come on people. If we can raise $1 million in a day, surely we can raise a couple hundred thousand so he can win his Congressional bid.

Seems like it is going very slow for him there..wonder if llepard is helping him as he is helping others. I just spent so much on TV ads here I am tapped out for right now..

notsure
02-03-2008, 10:26 PM
http://www.campaignsitebuilder.com/templates/images/tmpl159/header.jpg
http://www.chrispeden.org/

Dear Congressional District 14 Republican Primary Voters:

My name is Chris Peden. I'm a Pro-Family, Pro-Life Christian conservative who believes in free markets and individual responsibility.

I'm running for Congress because it's clear that our traditional values need a proven conservative voice in Washington, D.C. In essence, we need Republicans to vote like Republicans again.

I'm the Mayor Pro Tem in Friendswood and a certified public accountant by profession. As the Mayor Pro Tem, I led the fight for the first ever municipal tax refund; returning over $1 million dollars of their hard-earned money back to Friendswood's taxpayers.

In a victory for personal property rights, I voted to limit the city’s power of eminent domain to traditional uses and not for purely economic development reasons; in Texas a family’s home is their castle and it deserves to be protected from government bureaucrats.

I've earned a reputation as a passionate fighter for the principles that I believe are right, whether I'm in the majority or the minority. I'm a man deeply rooted and motivated by my faith and guided by traditional values, who believes in "fighting the good fight," no matter how difficult, no matter how long the odds of victory.

That's why even though we fell short, I fought LULAC and the rising tide of liberalism and led the movement to get the question of making English the official language of the City of Friendswood on the ballot. I believe English is the glue that holds this great country together and it’s the language of hope, opportunity, and progress. I felt official English was of such significance to the citizens that we owed it to the people to let them decide. We lost that battle, but we fought it; and I'll fight for you in the U.S. Congress.

I am a proven conservative Republican; the incumbent is a self-described Libertarian. I support winning the Global War on Terror and the War on Drugs; the incumbent does not. I think Islamo-Fascist terrorists were responsible for the 9/11 attacks; the incumbent thinks America's Middle East policy's were responsible for the attacks. I support fully funding NASA's budget and the Vision for Space Exploration; the incumbent does not. I will support and vote for the Republican nominee for U.S. President in 2008, the incumbent will not (unless it's him.)

It is clear that I better represent the priorities and the values of the voters in the 14th congressional district.

If you agree that it is time for a change, send me to Washington. D.C, so that I deliver conservative results...for a change.

Please sign up for The Peden Perspective e-mail newsletter so I can keep you posted on campaign developments and if you have any questions/or comments, please send them to me at: info@chrispeden.org (info@chrispeden.org)

God Bless you and Texas,
http://www.campaignsitebuilder.com/user/Chrispedencpacom/gal/chris%20signature_0001.jpg

JohnnyWrath
02-03-2008, 11:07 PM
LOL at the picture of him flying his kite with his family....like a herpes creme commercial.

Staynsane
02-04-2008, 12:05 AM

What an ass wipe, and if an ad like this one can "get through" to the voters, I'm all for getting the hell outta Dodge... Sorry Texas, you are on your own and I hope you make an informed decision.

Royksopp
02-04-2008, 10:15 AM
bumping a sticky.

TruthAtLast
02-07-2008, 12:03 PM
My response to this ad:

The problem with people like you is that you have no clue what it COSTS!

You would rather bankrupt our country and keep things the way they are. You think this country was founded on "us" against "them". Blue vs Red. You are absolutely correct... Ron Paul doesn't really care about what is best for the Republican party. Because it really isn't the Republican party anymore. Ron Paul cares about what is best for AMERICA. This is one of the major problems with this country and people like you are contributing to it. People vote as if they were just supporting their favorite sports team.

I'm an independent and I believe his message. I registered Republican JUST to vote for him.

Something tells me that you probably don't know how to balance a checkbook and probably have a mountain of debt. Like McCain, and Romney, and Huckabee.

If you understood that over half of our Income tax that is STOLEN from our paychecks goes to pay the INTEREST on money that our government has already spent, you'd vote for Ron Paul.

If you understood that the OTHER half of the Income Tax goes to maintaining 700 bases in 130 countries while pissing off extremists (just as we would be pissed off if they were here), then you'd vote for Ron Paul.

If you understood that our own CIA, the 9/11 Commission and Bin Laden HIMSELF have confirmed that the attacks on 9/11 were a result of our foreign policy and decades of empire building at the cost of American lives and America's future, then you'd vote for Ron Paul.

But you don't understand. You'd rather stick your fingers in your ears and go to that "happy place" where our government tells you everything is ok, while president NumNuts asks Congress to borrow another 3 TRILLION dollars from Communist China for the 2009 budget.

You have the luxury of charging up your credit cards and saying your life is great, then declaring bankruptcy because for the most part, you are the only one that is affected. The Government doesn't have that luxury. The American people don't have that luxury.

The Government isn't spending THEIR money. They are spending OUR money. They are charging up OUR credit cards. Our grandchildren's credit cards. In the normal world, I'd call the credit card company and report FRAUDULANT purchases!!! But I can't do that with our Government. I'm a slave as are you.

Johnny Crab
02-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Ron Paul does not need to also have this concern.

Chris needs a financial education on what it costs US to support his big-spending plans and seems to have missed the class on Constitution 101. These folks pop up every election cycle around here.

ronpaulhawaii
02-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Ron Paul does not need to also have this concern.

Chris needs a financial education on what it costs US to support his big-spending plans and seems to have missed the class on Constitution 101. These folks pop up every election cycle around here.

If there is anything else we can do to help, let us know...

linusPAULing
02-07-2008, 09:37 PM
He still needs $250K in the next 24 to 48 hours.

It would be irresponsible for him to neglect his House seat, so I presume he'll be spending as much time on that as is necessary. The faster he raises the money the quicker he can get his attention back to the Presidential race.

Please donate if you can, and spread the word to your meetups.

Johnny Crab
02-07-2008, 09:40 PM
If there is anything else we can do to help, let us know...For anyone "maxed out" on the Presidential campaign, feel free to help out Texans for Ron Paul by donating here: http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

We're a little over a third of the way to $400 K.
Even a "Money Grenade" would take care of that!

Put my donations in both campaigns today. More after the 15th.

Thanks everyone for helping.

Runnerguy
02-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Does the donation limit for his congressional run include past donations to his presidential run?

amy31416
02-07-2008, 09:48 PM
I listened to his speech and I didn't get the same message, ...hmmmph.

itshappening
02-07-2008, 09:49 PM
tomorrow night we need to get this done...

PathIveMade
02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Does the donation limit for his congressional run include past donations to his presidential run?

No, you can donate 2300 to each if you'd like

paulgeek
02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Honestly, he needs to hang onto his seat just to stay in the public sphere. The way I see things playing out is that Obama wins the nomination and gets 375+ electoral votes. The economy hits the shitter and Ron Paul comes to the rescue in 2012. Sure he'll get attacked for his age, but he will have gotten his sound money message out to many people this year even if they're war hawks. We'll be too damned broke to fight a war and thus it won't be an issue holding conservatives back from supporting Paul.

Danny Molina
02-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Congress money M-80?

FireofLiberty
02-07-2008, 09:58 PM
http://www.libertywarchest.com

Go there and pledge today. It'll make sure we give Ron lots of money for his Congressional race 7 days for now.

linusPAULing
02-07-2008, 10:01 PM
I listened to his speech and I didn't get the same message, ...hmmmph.

He didn't make a big deal about it. He did say that he was going to have to focus attention on the Congressional run though. And several days ago the presidential campaign issued a request for donations to the congressional campaign.

Trevor set up the following site promoting the congressional campaign:
http://defendthedistrict.com/

westmich4paul
02-07-2008, 10:09 PM
I say we as the Revolution do this donate and donate heavy to this and we hold a R3volution Rally just like the one in Philly right there in his congressional district. Showing all his distric how much not only they need him but the rest of the country does too.

Jeremy
02-07-2008, 10:10 PM

I'm 99% sure it doesn't.

polexi
02-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I would donate but he doesn't accept Paypal on that site. BAH!

linusPAULing
02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I would donate but he doesn't accept Paypal on that site. BAH!

That's too bad!

PathIveMade
02-07-2008, 10:47 PM
A message from RonPaulForCongress.com

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Committee to Re-Elect Ron Paul.

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 12:29 AM
A message from RonPaulForCongress.com

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Committee to Re-Elect Ron Paul.

Very Cool PathIveMade!

I think he's made a couple thousand tonight. Let's hope for a big day tomorrow!

Malakai0
02-08-2008, 02:03 AM

No no no no no. We need to be realistic as well as enthusiastic and hopeful about a RP presidency. We all want it, but if it doesn't happen, we absolutely 100% need to keep Ron Paul in congress at all costs. He is the ONLY person in congress who truly believes in (and understands) the constitution and the proper role of government. Without him it will be a giant neocon circlejerk (with a few exceptions of course).

Seriously if we lose RP in congress and he doesn't get the presidency, they will never allow another like him to amass such power again.

JaylieWoW
02-08-2008, 08:00 AM
I live right by this fucker... anyone have any suggestions?

Put massive Ron Paul signs up all over your house and yard!!

Johnny Crab
02-08-2008, 09:03 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^
What she said.

If he has "Clayton Williams" incidents, publicity of those?

Clayton ran for Governor in Texas and was doing quite well until he put both feet in his mouth with a comments and actions that didn't go over too well with a lot of folks. More than once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clayton_Williams

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 09:35 AM
bump - Today is the day, RP needs over $240K for his Congressional race

hyoomen
02-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Donated $100. I'm broke as a joke, but it'll be my penance for not canvassing this week (too much school).

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks Hyoomen,

It would be a tragedy if RP lost his house seat.

itshappening
02-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Defend the District!

LJHudd
02-08-2008, 10:43 AM
I say we as the Revolution do this donate and donate heavy to this and we hold a R3volution Rally just like the one in Philly right there in his congressional district. Showing all his distric how much not only they need him but the rest of the country does too.There is a big rally on Sunday in Lake Jackson - his district. Please try make it if you can.

This is very important, the guy running against Ron is just horrible! Ron must win this.

Esor
02-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Guys, do not forget that Ron Paul is also running to get re-elected into congress. They just started the campaign and their goal is to collect 400k for the congressional run. That is a piece of cake, we should be able to raise that much in a few days.

Go donate: http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/

itshappening
02-08-2008, 10:55 AM
this is so important, we need to make an effort tonight when everyone is home!! :)

itshappening
02-08-2008, 10:57 AM
bump

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 10:59 AM
There is a big rally on Sunday in Lake Jackson - his district. Please try make it if you can.

This is very important, the guy running against Ron is just horrible! Ron must win this.

Is RP going to be at the rally?

Esor
02-08-2008, 11:02 AM
We should try to organize a money bomb to get the funding for his congressional campaign knocked out of the way. Then we can focus on the presidential campaign, again.

DeafPalmdale
02-08-2008, 11:05 AM
What his chance to win?

ScotTX
02-08-2008, 11:05 AM
We should try to organize a money bomb to get the funding for his congressional campaign knocked out of the way. Then we can focus on the presidential campaign, again.

This must be done ASAP. I'm going to the rally here in L J on Sunday and I'll be donating then.

itshappening
02-08-2008, 11:08 AM
maybe we should set it for Sunday then? contact everyone and tell them to donate to www.ronpaulforcongress.com on sunday!

we need a subforum above this one 'Ron Paul For Congress', please Mods organize this and we can try and do something this weekend...

Esor
02-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Sunday might be too short of notice. Maybe early next week. We will need time to spread the word.

itshappening
02-08-2008, 11:13 AM
unfortunately he needs the money now so he can do something with it

AlexMerced
02-08-2008, 11:14 AM

Esor
02-08-2008, 11:17 AM

I suppose I should check my e-mail more often...
Just saw the LIA mail about this.
Let's gett'er done!

tamor
02-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Is anyone running against him? Rep or Dem? Who?

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 11:23 AM
What his chance to win?

Are you asking about RP's opponent's chances? I'd like to know this answer as well. Is this Chris Peden guy doing well in the polls?

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Is anyone running against him? Rep or Dem? Who?

A republican neocon is running against RP. See

NewPatriot
02-08-2008, 11:26 AM
I say we as the Revolution do this donate and donate heavy to this and we hold a R3volution Rally just like the one in Philly right there in his congressional district. Showing all his distric how much not only they need him but the rest of the country does too.

QFT

virginiakid
02-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I donated what I could to RonPaulForCongress.com. I donated $25. So maybe we can have a mini-money bomb for him today.

raystone
02-08-2008, 11:34 AM
to hear Ron Paul on his congressional seat from Ron Paul, you can go to

http://www.libertymaven.com/2008/02/07/ron-paul-conference-call-to-supporters-tonight-audio/

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 11:43 AM
to hear Ron Paul on his congressional seat from Ron Paul, you can go to

http://www.libertymaven.com/2008/02/07/ron-paul-conference-call-to-supporters-tonight-audio/

Thanks for the link.

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
I donated what I could to RonPaulForCongress.com. I donated $25. So maybe we can have a mini-money bomb for him today.

A mini-money bomb would be great. If we all email our meetups we should be able to reach $200K today reasonably easily. We're at $158.4K at the moment.

If we get myspace involved, perhaps we could do better.

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 11:59 AM
What about attempting a mini-money bomb today to raise $41K - at least get to $200K today?

We could email our meetups and get myspace involved.

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 01:55 PM
bump

m72mc
02-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Ron Paul for Congress MONEY BOMB is TODAY!!!!

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=5373

blamx8
02-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Thank you very much for your donation of $500.00 to the Committee to Re-Elect Ron Paul.
T1810-114680431

LJHudd
02-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Nice blamx8!

Hey, I love your sig too!

blamx8
02-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks LJ

He also says in that letter "what man two years ago would have thought it possible?"

(I don't have it in front of me so that's just going off memory.) It gives me hope.

ItsTime
02-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I hope Ron Paul will keep aside part of the what we donated to him already I would not be against that. What is a few 100k?

Tarzan
02-08-2008, 11:36 PM
I hope Ron Paul will keep aside part of the what we donated to him already I would not be against that. What is a few 100k?

That would not be legal. The campaigns are different and contributions are made and kept separate.

Tarzan
02-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Check out http://ww.MurraySabrin.com

bad link... try this:
http://www.murraysabrin.com/

PaulTriumph
02-09-2008, 01:04 AM
This is fine and good, but this is a NATIONAL movment now- we cannot retreat and cry behind old lines. THIS IS NO TIME TO RELENT on the NATIONAL campaign. WE ONLY NEED a few states to shift the MOMENTUM and show the nation that we can win AND give Dr. Paul the confidence that we're behind him in his quest!

DON'T MAKE ANOTHER MOVE until you have MAXED OUT your contributions to the presidential campaign!! THIS IS THE HOUR OF NEED, AND WHERE HEROES ARE SEPARATED from the rest!!

tbrambo
02-09-2008, 02:54 PM

OH HELLS NAW! WE care NOT going to let them take Dr. Paul out of congress....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::ma d::mad::mad:

allyinoh
02-09-2008, 03:00 PM

Sorry to jump in so late but HUH?

So, you want him to resign his seat to a neo-con war monger? Then what happens if unfortunately he doesn't get the Pres. Nomination?? He isn't in the WH and he isn't in Congress.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard. He needs to secure his seat, and still run, that way if he doesn't get the nomination, he's still in Congress and will be joined by like minded people.

Please do not listen to this type of talk. We need to make sure Ron Paul gets one or the other.

KiwiMango
02-09-2008, 03:16 PM
MOST DON'T KNOW THIS......ALERT!!!!

BOTH TX CONGRESSIONAL AND TX PRES. PRIMARIES ARE ON SAME DAY--MARCH 4TH.

RP NOW HAS 2 FRONT BATTLE-

RP nor the Revolution can't afford to lose congressional seat nor the TX pres. primary---BOTH MARCH 4.

Take a look at the work RP has done in the House FOR ALL OF US

--from congressional web site.

EXAMPLE:

February 7, 2008: Congressman Paul Takes Aim at DC Gun Ban
"Congressman Ron Paul has signed on to a letter to the President asking that an amicus curiae brief filed by U.S Solicitor General Paul D. Clement on DC v. Heller, otherwise known as the DC Gun Ban Case, be withdrawn on the basis that the reasoning within, were it to be accepted by the Supreme Court, leaves open the door for more encroachments on individuals’ Second Amendment rights to keep and bear arms."

Now, more for you naysayers on DP, go to Dr. Paul's Congressional web site and read Dr. Paul's work:

These are just a few...

Congressman Paul Takes Aim at DC Gun Ban

Congressman Paul Cosponsors "Combat Veterans Debt Elimination Act"

Congressman Paul Fights to Block Congressional Pay Raises

House Says Paul Again Set to Return Thousands to Treasury

Congressman Paul Introduces the Property Tax Deduction for All Act

Congressman Ron Paul Cosponsors a Tax Relief Bill

Statement on Federal Reserve Rate Cut

Congressman Paul Supports Moratorium on Internet Taxation

Congressman Paul Cosponsors "Taxpayer Choice Act"

Congressman Ron Paul Cosponsors "The Mortgage Cancellation Relief Act"

Paul Honored as "Taxpayers' Friend" for Tenth Consecutive Year

Paul Named to Top Post on Influential Subcommittee

Congress Extends Sales Tax Deduction Through 2007

http://www.house.gov/paul...

PS: RP's work above (and much more--got weary of copy/past) was done in congress WHILE CONDUCTING THIS PRES. CAMPAIGN!!

Not to mention, RP is defending the TX 'trans corridor' down there.

**** RP NOW HAS 2 FRONT BATTLE- BOTH MARCH 4****

HE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE EITHER!!!!

* * MONEY BOMB take on the GOP machine in TX

http://www.defendthedistrict.com/

## #

$183,035 raised as of 12:09 am EST 2/9/08

Goal: $400,000 by 2/9/08
Edit/Delete Message

libertysilver
02-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Ron Has asked for our help.

Let everyone know he needs help on this!!!

libertysilver
02-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Get this to everyone you know:

KiwiMango
02-09-2008, 03:25 PM
++ Get THIS OUT TO ALL YOUR LISTS +

## #

Edit/Delete Message

allyinoh
02-09-2008, 03:26 PM
We need to get him the 400,000 TODAY!

Let's do this, we need to secure his seat and STILL push for the presidency. We can do both!

KiwiMango
02-09-2008, 03:27 PM
++ Get THIS OUT TO ALL YOUR LISTS + + Urgent

MOST DON'T KNOW THIS......ALERT!!!!

RP NOW HAS 2 FRONT BATTLE-

RP nor the Revolution can't afford to lose congressional seat nor the TX pres. primary---BOTH MARCH 4.

Take a look at the work RP has done in the House FOR ALL OF US

--from congressional web site.

EXAMPLE:

February 7, 2008: Congressman Paul Takes Aim at DC Gun Ban
"Congressman Ron Paul has signed on to a letter to the President asking that an amicus curiae brief filed by U.S Solicitor General Paul D. Clement on DC v. Heller, otherwise known as the DC Gun Ban Case, be withdrawn on the basis that the reasoning within, were it to be accepted by the Supreme Court, leaves open the door for more encroachments on individuals’ Second Amendment rights to keep and bear arms."

Now, more for you naysayers on DP, go to Dr. Paul's Congressional web site and read Dr. Paul's work:

These are just a few...

Congressman Paul Takes Aim at DC Gun Ban

Congressman Paul Cosponsors "Combat Veterans Debt Elimination Act"

Congressman Paul Fights to Block Congressional Pay Raises

House Says Paul Again Set to Return Thousands to Treasury

Congressman Paul Introduces the Property Tax Deduction for All Act

Congressman Ron Paul Cosponsors a Tax Relief Bill

Statement on Federal Reserve Rate Cut

Congressman Paul Supports Moratorium on Internet Taxation

Congressman Paul Cosponsors "Taxpayer Choice Act"

Congressman Ron Paul Cosponsors "The Mortgage Cancellation Relief Act"

Paul Honored as "Taxpayers' Friend" for Tenth Consecutive Year

Paul Named to Top Post on Influential Subcommittee

Congress Extends Sales Tax Deduction Through 2007

http://www.house.gov/paul...

PS: RP's work above (and much more--got weary of copy/past) was done in congress WHILE CONDUCTING THIS PRES. CAMPAIGN!!

Not to mention, RP is defending the TX 'trans corridor' down there.

## #

Edit/Delete Message

LJHudd
02-09-2008, 03:42 PM
This was posted on DailyPaul

Chris Peden letter running against Ron Paul for Texas Congressman
Posted February 9th, 2008 by SemperFi

Below is an excerpt off his official web page. read carefully how he compares himself to Ron Paul, i.e., "the incumbent":

SNIP-----

SNIP---------

How to you like that "Change" slogan at the end? Sounds like he ripped it off from Democrat Obama!

----------------------------------------------
GO DONATE NOW, I just gave another $50

Please don't let this IDIOT beat Ron Paul
----------------------------------------------

jt8025
02-09-2008, 07:44 PM
I have already given $2300 to the Presidential Campaign, can I still give money to the Congressional Campaign?

GTMomma
02-09-2008, 08:20 PM
I have already given $2300 to the Presidential Campaign, can I still give money to the Congressional Campaign?

Yes!! :D

ConstitutionReinstitution
02-10-2008, 09:07 AM
We must not lose our strongest voice in congress.
I just put $100 in.

seawolf
02-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Contribute NOW to our leader's Congressional Re-election Bid:

Check out the Campaign Store,,,,, the Cookbooks are great and so are the shirts!!

hayeksrevenge
02-11-2008, 08:34 PM
I am a bit ashamed that RP supporters have only donated a total of $280,000 thus far to his congressional campaign. I guess a lot of people want to talk the talk but not walk the walk. Sad. Really sad.

DFF
02-14-2008, 12:31 AM
*bump'd*

ronpaulhawaii
02-14-2008, 07:35 AM
bump

Arkris
02-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Check out Chris Peden's website. It has a section where he compares himself to Ron Paul.

http://chrispeden.org/compare.html

"Opposes the War on Terror and Blames America for 9/11"

"Opposes Traditional Family Values"

"Refuses to Protect the Unborn"

"Weakens Our Economy"

What a scumbag! Total lies! We need to donate all we can to Ron Paul, or else this deceptive neocon, zombie, puppet will get his seat!

Arkris
02-14-2008, 08:39 PM
bump

seawolf
02-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Let's smash thru the Ron Paul Congressional Re-election Contribution Goal of $400,000.00 on the Next Mass Donation Drive:

Monday, February 18th, President's Day !!!

We can do it together, the Ron Paul Grassroots!!

BuddyRey
02-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Check out Chris Peden's website. It has a section where he compares himself to Ron Paul.

http://chrispeden.org/compare.html

"Opposes the War on Terror and Blames America for 9/11"

"Opposes Traditional Family Values"

"Refuses to Protect the Unborn"

"Weakens Our Economy"

What a scumbag! Total lies! We need to donate all we can to Ron Paul, or else this deceptive neocon, zombie, puppet will get his seat!

Agreed. This guy makes Alan Keyes look relatively sane.

WE MUST CRUSH HIM!!! All your Congressional District are belong to us!

Johnny Crab
02-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Ron Paul had representatives at the Edna, Texas HS Auditorium for the Texas Department of Transportation's re-education campaign(using tax dollars to push the land grab through here). His message is here:

http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2008/tst020308.htm

We appreciate his being there for us.

We support him on both fronts(Presidential and Congressional).

NO ONE out here in the place where family farms, some since the 1800's, are intact.

Bump