PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul News & Discussion (173 Viewing)

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Is it my imagination or are we doubling traffic on this site. What are you guys going to do when we have (2000 or 20,000 viewing)

I am refoucing our meetup towards more attention to FUNDRAISING and ORGANIZATION....recruitment..building learders

LAst few months...everything in grassroots has been organized into RP branding or Name Regonition promotion....

WE have crossed-over with the recent MSM attention....what are you guys doing to prepare for it?

Kuldebar
08-06-2007, 03:26 PM
It's all spam bots.

BIG_J
08-06-2007, 03:27 PM
spam spiders.

nunaem
08-06-2007, 03:31 PM
It's all spam bots.

I am 38 of those people :D

brumans
08-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm up to 46 accounts here ATM... should be up to 60 or maybe 70 by the end of the week. I typically log them in during the peak hours here to make it look like more people are viewing/more support.

torchbearer
08-06-2007, 03:37 PM
I am 7 of 9.

Kuldebar
08-06-2007, 03:37 PM
OMG we are, indeed, Legion!

(now watch screenies of this discussion get blogged about all over)

nullvalu
08-06-2007, 03:38 PM
SAD, I know, but for people reading this forum who are not members we should point out the above posts were JOKING.

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 03:40 PM
OMG we are, indeed, Legion!

(now watch screenies of this discussion get blogged about all over)

Hilarious...and I don't have a fricken clue what your taling about...Star Trek the Final Episode?

torchbearer
08-06-2007, 03:41 PM
reminds me of this joke, "How many ronbots does it take..."

Kuldebar
08-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Hilarious...and I don't have a fricken clue what your taling about...Star Trek the Final Episode?

Bible reference:

Mark 5:9
And He was asking him, "What is your name?" And he said to Him, "My name is Legion; for we are many."

...but, it implies we are all demons. Meh, take the good with the bad, I suppose.

torchbearer
08-06-2007, 03:43 PM

did you mean to quote me? 7 of 9? reference to the borg. We are Borg. We assimilate.

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Bible reference:

Mark 5:9
And He was asking him, "What is your name?" And he said to Him, "My name is Legion; for we are many."

...but, it implies we are all demons. Meh, take the good with the bad, I suppose.

WHOA! HAte that verse...dude...thats fricken scary...Hell is about multiplicity.....demonic forces are oppisite of individuality and freedom

Kuldebar
08-06-2007, 03:44 PM
SAD, I know, but for people reading this forum who are not members we should point out the above posts were JOKING.

Oh lighten up, lol. I would love for an attack against Paul based on this thread topic.

RP08
08-06-2007, 03:46 PM

Legion is the name of a biblical demonic entity made up of many united into one. I believe.

From a technical background, I'm actually quite impressed with this site's response time and speed considering how many active visitors are "live" here. Nice work, server hosts!

Kuldebar
08-06-2007, 03:47 PM
WHOA! HAte that verse...dude...thats fricken scary...Hell is about multiplicity.....demonic forces are oppisite of individuality and freedom

Well, we certainly get demonized enough, so we should inure ourselves to it, bear the label proudly and make a mockery of it. We consistently get called "cult-like" "rabid" "mindless" and "swarmers" those are all bad terms too.

ghemminger
08-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Legion is the name of a biblical demonic entity made up of many united into one. I believe.

From a technical background, I'm actually quite impressed with this site's response time and speed considering how many active visitors are "live" here. Nice work, server hosts!

Won't there be a time where a single forum might be unusable due to size and/or our current program of PRomoting the Brand NAme of RP will be consider spam by the MArket place?

Wyurm
08-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh lighten up, lol. I would love for an attack against Paul based on this thread topic.

lol, well I have yet to hear an attack on Fred Thompson based on the www.fredthompsonforum.com threads. So, I think it will be ok.

nullvalu
08-06-2007, 03:53 PM
lol, well I have yet to hear an attack on Fred Thompson based on the www.fredthompsonforum.com threads. So, I think it will be ok.

You never know, people are gullible.. and hell I probably would have believed half the shit at fredthompsonforum.com just because there are so many sheeple out there.

Kuldebar
08-06-2007, 03:59 PM
You never know, people are gullible.. and hell I probably would have believed half the shit at fredthompsonforum.com just because there are so many sheeple out there.

You're right, Null. But, I find myself getting awfully darwinian about intellectual effort in my old age. After all, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think.

RP08
08-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Won't there be a time where a single forum might be unusable due to size and/or our current program of PRomoting the Brand NAme of RP will be consider spam by the MArket place?

Not with enough servers load-balancing. Clusters can grow to accommodate literally any conceivable amount of traffic. Look at www.OffTopic.com 's member-count. Crazy to even think what kind of traffic is generated under peak loads.

The [folding at home (http://folding.stanford.edu/)] <-- (link) and the collaborative Intel / United Devices (www.UD.com) cure for cancer distributed computing project are also excellent examples of collaborative resources focussed at processor cycles being shared by MANY (millions, perhaps) members' own computer processors from home for a common goal.

wolv275
08-06-2007, 04:02 PM
my many tubes are busy doing my bidding muhahaha!

jmarinara
08-06-2007, 04:09 PM

That Fred Thompson forum is joke right??

RP08
08-06-2007, 04:13 PM
my many tubes are busy doing my bidding muhahaha!

LOL. I gots me some series of tubes workin' overtime too.

Joe Knows
08-06-2007, 04:23 PM
That Fred Thompson forum is joke right??

Fred Thompson is a joke.

ronpaulhawaii
08-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Well, we certainly get demonized enough, so we should inure ourselves to it, bear the label proudly and make a mockery of it. We consistently get called "cult-like" "rabid" "mindless" and "swarmers" those are all bad terms too.

Has anyone made mylar (tin-foil) RP hats?
:eek: :D