Have you guys seen these videos?

http://www.gata.org/node/20

Maverick
02-01-2008, 06:56 PM
D'oh. At first I read that as GTA.

I've got to stop playing so many video games :rolleyes:

kyleAF
02-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Interesting. Anyone familiar with this? Any credibility?

...just realized I'm asking the forums to comment on the credibility of a conspiracy theory :)

RPCanadian
02-01-2008, 07:02 PM
This is the same group that ran the WSJ ad.

LynnB
02-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Anyone familiar with Catherine Austin Fitts will recognize these people. She has been interviewed several times on Coast to Coast am- her website is www.solari.com . She is very impressive, that's all I can say, she opened my eyes about the 'powers that be' who are actively 'pumping and dumping' the country, the dollar, our freedom..
She explains GATA in her bio:
"Catherine serves on the board of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (www.gata.org), a non-profit civil rights and educational organization which advocates and undertakes litigation against illegal collusion to control the price and supply of gold and related financial securities. Catherine publishes a column “Mapping the Real Deal” in Scoop Media (www.scoop.co.nz) in New Zealand."
I believe she's a Ron Paul supporter, I know she has helped to expose fraud and corruption in government and banking.

LBT
02-01-2008, 08:23 PM
GATA has been around since around 2000 if my memory serves me. I told everyone I knew to buy gold after reading theirs and other gold bug / bear market info.

Unfortunately for those people, they didn't take the advice :o